Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jim Cramer Mad Money CNBC

{ProdigiousHaitian}

Mad Money, December 2, 2010

Jim Cramer of "Mad Money" on CNBC just put out a BUY signal for Bank of America. He said to forget their low ratings, forget their foreclosure scandal, forget EVERYTHING negative about Bank of America. Further stated that he cannot recommend the stock enough and said it may be the BIGGEST "BUY" signal that he has ever issued. Cramer claims Bank of America is on the verge of something HUGE and that their entire operation will be turned around and that they will become one of THE strongest banks in the world!

hmmmm, do I smell Dinar - Ali- Bank of America?

just a thought....

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1679092949&play=1

• Upvote 1

Mad Money, December 2, 2010

Jim Cramer of "Mad Money" on CNBC just put out a BUY signal for Bank of America. He said to forget their low ratings, forget their foreclosure scandal, forget EVERYTHING negative about Bank of America. Further stated that he cannot recommend the stock enough and said it may be the BIGGEST "BUY" signal that he has ever issued. Cramer claims Bank of America is on the verge of something HUGE and that their entire operation will be turned around and that they will become one of THE strongest banks in the world!

hmmmm, do I smell Dinar - Ali- Bank of America?

just a thought....

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1679092949&play=1

I doubt it! If that were the case why wouldn't he recommend buying Goldman Sachs who reportedly purchased a huge amount of Dinar?

I doubt it! If that were the case why wouldn't he recommend buying Goldman Sachs who reportedly purchased a huge amount of Dinar?

Goldman Sachs is the biggest rip off to the nation, and they are one of the biggest reasons our country and economy came into such crisis. Anyone would have to be a fool to mention Goldman Sachs

just my 2 cents

Go RV

• Upvote 1

He good find, but taking anything for face value sometimes is hard to swallow now a days.

Hey… Do you think in real life Jim gets to decide what is on his show? I am sure he has some input but just like actors on TV shows holding product ads… Do you think the actors are the ones that had the idea to hold a box of Cheerios that is the size of check luggage?

I doubt it.

He probably gets a syllabus and then fluffs that up. I could be wrong here… but I am just playing devil’s advocate.

Even if his rating were high…. If what he said didn’t conform to what they wanted… it probably wouldn’t be on the air that often anymore.

He has had a real good track record in the recommendations over the years… B*LL-S*^#!!!! Sorry I had to clear my throat.

• Upvote 2

Just to let you guys know, since this was posted, CNBC has removed the portion of the Mad Money video with a generic scrolling text message right over where Cramer talks about B of A. This may be due to the wikileaks information posted recently regarding B of A. Who knows. Strange that they did that though. The B of A discussion starts at 8:51 on the video then it cuts off to the scrolling text at 9:50.

Just because something is going to happen with BOA doesn't mean that it has anything to do with Dinar.. I think that we should stop reading into these things. If you think about it just because the gas station in my home town is going to be giving raises doesn't mean that the dinar is going to Rv and the owner will cash in so he can give raises. It could mean something not associated with the Dinar. Not everything has to do with Dinar. Sorry you can bash me if you want . Just stating that we have to stop reading into stuff.

• Upvote 3