Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV calculations

pluMmet

"Estimates that the Iraqi Central Bank to the amount of Iraqi dinars in circulation rose from about $ 25 billion in 1980 to about 27 Trliuna at the present time it has increased any and eighty thousand times."

http://www.edinarfinancial.net/history.php

IQD..."remained at ($3.39) this level until the outbreak of the Iran-Iraq War in 1980."

In 1980 there was 25 billion IQD in circulation. It's value was 84.75 billion USD.

Today there is 27 Trillion IQD in circulation. It’s value is 23.2 Billion USD.

If current Dinar was to become as valuable as it was in 1980 compared to the USD then it needs to multiply by 3.65 times more then it is.

When Kuwait lost it's value it went from 3.xx to .10 then back to 3.xx to keep the value which is a 30 times increase.

30 times for Kuwait

3.65 times for Iraq

I expect we will see the CBI RV the IQD to .0047 then the buy rate will be .0042 so we will receive 4200 for each million Dinar that we have.

Not the best news but that is what I expect.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 54

Well now isn't that just a little bit 'low'.

Lift your expectations....... ride the high winds...... sail the deepest oceans......climb the tallest mountains............travel to the furtherst points on earth.........hike the equator...........

don't walk in the marshes.......or just fly kites........ get out there ....... give the high 'fives' not the 'low fives'......... then you will see a better rate.

• Upvote 4

LOL@ my DV comrades :lol::lol: The warnings of incoming rounds really ended my day on a high note! Plumet, your point is taken as a potential outcome but not set in stone. I, for one, appreciate your point of view on the matter, even though I may not share it. Let's just stop the mad guessing games for a while and let things unfold on their own.

• Upvote 1

at that rate....how could Iraq be even a player. They have the oil, and natural gas, and they (WE) know it. They are a player, and a BIG one at that. This whole RV thingy IS NOT about the money....IT IS ABOUT THE MONEY THAT IS IN THE GROUND!!! .....Just go ask George W.

• Upvote 5

OK Kuwait is not even close to being IRAQ. About the only thing they have in common is the line that divides them. For instance....Kuwait population 2,789,132----Iraq's population 29,671,605. Kuwait's sq km 17,818....Iraq's sq km 438,317.......huge difference in attainable GDP.Anyway you get the picture.In the end Iraq has the muscle to RV and never look back.

• Upvote 8

I think you are missing something here. Kuwait did not go into sanctions under Chp 7. No one new what was going to happen to this Country Of Iraq. So they had to deeply DEVALUE the new currency....Unlike Kuwait....Operation Desert Storm didnt last 7 yrs and still going.... go back to your room and finish your homework son.....NOW

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

"Estimates that the Iraqi Central Bank to the amount of Iraqi dinars in circulation rose from about $ 25 billion in 1980 to about 27 Trliuna at the present time it has increased any and eighty thousand times."

IQD..."remained at ($3.39) this level until the outbreak of the Iran-Iraq War in 1980."

In 1980 there was 25 billion IQD in circulation. It's value was 84.75 billion USD.

If current Dinar was to become as valuable as it was in 1980 compared to the USD then it needs to multiply by 3.65 times more then it is.

When Kuwait lost it's value it went from 3.xx to .10 then back to 3.xx to keep the value which is a 30 times increase.

30 times for Kuwait

3.65 times for Iraq

I expect we will see the CBI RV the IQD to .0047 then the buy rate will be .0042 so we will receive 4200 for each million Dinar that we have.

Problem with your equation is; no one knows how much IQD is in circulation. A lot of IQD has been taken off the market and either destroyed or stored away in a vault. That would effect the outcome of your math, and nobody but Shabibi knows the answer; and he ain't talk'en. Nice try anyway. Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 3

30 times for Kuwait

3.65 times for Iraq

May I have your Dinar?

I dont see it that low. If they Rv to low every tom **** and harry will buy up all the Dinar it will then spike in price. And everyone will sell leaving Iraq worse off than before. Of course if it is to high they wont find anyone to invest in Iraq either. To me somewhare between 1.00-3.00 is my guess. Just keep praying and hope we are at the end of this ride. :unsure:

• Upvote 4

Plummitt your math is wrong .For irac to be at 3.39 Usd. again it would be a 339x increace .The dinar cost less than a penny right now so if you say to return to it's prior levels is only 3.65 times is wrong .$3.65 is 365 pennies ! dinar is let's say equal to a penny x 3.65 + 3 5/8 pennies. B)

• Upvote 1

I bought my first Dinar in 2003, never knew about this site till recent months but have come here to read all the fiction that has been posted daily. Now I only want two things, the RV and to be able to hit that "SIGN OUT" button, never to return to this site agin!!!!!!!!! Hopefully, SOON!

• Upvote 3