Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP members, your valuable input is requested

Adam, I think if you had pink elephants dancing and flying across the screen for 10 minutes, I'd still log on, to check on the status of my investment. Probably not as often, but...... However, I paid for VIP status for several reasons, and one was to get away from the annoying pop up ads. So, personally, I'd prefer not to have them, but will still remain a member either way.

Adam,

I paid for the VIP add free space because I thought it would a higher value forum, free from junk & pop-up ads,but I too have not found the door to get into it. If you desire to have vendors on the other chat room, then fine, but the users need to know that the advertizers are just that and not necessarily part of the managment of the forum. I am a little slow too in finding out how I download the book since I paid for that too... Your help in those matters would be appreciate..

Instead of a VIP "section", could you make it where VIP members don't have to deal with pop-up adds, at all?

That is already in place.

VIP members see no ads, get PM in the chat, and also have access to the VIP area.

Thanks for all the responses. I'm going to move this to the General Dinar forum to get the rest of the members opinions.

Agree with most here. No ads for the VIP members and no problem as long as they are not flash or pop up ads, who cares. But SBX does have a good idea in that maybe VIP and Dinarified Members recieve a dicount when buying from these dealers. Also would be good to make sure they are dealers you know are verifiable and trustworthy. Just My Opinions though

Agree with most here. No ads for the VIP members and no problem as long as they are not flash or pop up ads, who cares. But SBX does have a good idea in that maybe VIP and Dinarified Members recieve a dicount when buying from these dealers. Also would be good to make sure they are dealers you know are verifiable and trustworthy. Just My Opinions though

My MOST IMPORTANT CRITERIA right now is that if I allow any dealers to actually sponsor or advertise on the forum, they must provide PERFECT customer service to the members of DinarVets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It has always been my opinion that you (Adam) have every right to do what you wish on your sight. The fact that you have the courtesy to ask your subscribers or viewers their opinion just confirms what I have always thought of you. Fair, considerate, and not a pumper for your own personal gain.

God bless you man and go for it!

Banner ads as a way to defray costs are a good idea. Discounts to VIP members is a good idea, but, I wonder what they are going to advertise after the dinar revalues. I have seen some outfits who seem to only advertise the Dinar . This would not make sense to me as the one thing we all are waiting on is revalue..

Go for it Adam. Like everyone has said, make sure you do your research on the dealer to make sure they are legit and not scammers. Of all the sites i have seen, this one is by far the best and most informative.

Banner ads as a way to defray costs are a good idea. Discounts to VIP members is a good idea, but, I wonder what they are going to advertise after the dinar revalues. I have seen some outfits who seem to only advertise the Dinar . This would not make sense to me as the one thing we all are waiting on is revalue..

You have to understand that while we're waiting for the Dinar to revalue, the dealers are selling and stockpiling it... they are waiting for a reval as well, but they're making money on the dinar while they wait.

When the Dinar dealing business is over, a lot of people are going to have a lot of money to spend on other things - this site will move more towards straight investment and financial discussion. There will be more people willing to advertise, that's not even a big deal.

Thanks for the post :)

Adam, This has truly been a remarkeable journey on your site. My personal opinion would be to allow them to advertise and provide discounted rates for your members. The opportunity to learn so much from so many different people is truly a gift you have brought to all of us......Thanks

DLEW

Not my call, not my site. I joined to get away from those corner adds. You said NO adds in VIP so here I am. When the RV comes through ,this site will probably be a distant memory anyway. Adds or not. I will still pop in here in hopes of finding something out that I could"nt find elsewhere. I do however find your posts on other sites first usually. Are"nt we RVING this month anyway LOL Ladwiss from montana

If you're finding my posts on other sites first, why are you going to the other sites first? You're obviously getting the information later than if you'd just came here. ;)

Not my call, not my site. I joined to get away from those corner adds. You said NO adds in VIP so here I am. When the RV comes through ,this site will probably be a distant memory anyway. Adds or not. I will still pop in here in hopes of finding something out that I could"nt find elsewhere. I do however find your posts on other sites first usually. Are"nt we RVING this month anyway LOL Ladwiss from montana

• 2 weeks later...
You have to understand that while we're waiting for the Dinar to revalue, the dealers are selling and stockpiling it... they are waiting for a reval as well, but they're making money on the dinar while they wait.

When the Dinar dealing business is over, a lot of people are going to have a lot of money to spend on other things - this site will move more towards straight investment and financial discussion. There will be more people willing to advertise, that's not even a big deal.

Thanks for the post :)

Adam,

Thanks for giving us an opportunity for input. Personally, I feel that if it provides a source of income to maintain the site - it's a good thing. Also, if they are similar to the ads on other sites (Logo, and basic information) it's fine. Maybe we could put a disclaimer: DV is an Information & Discussion site and does not endorse any dinar dealer, but provides these ads & links as a Service to our members. It would be nice if we could get some kind of discount, but I wouldn't make that a condition of allowing them here. Just my opinion.

Thanks,

RON ;)

• Upvote 1

If it is decided that they (dealers) are allowed to put adds on here, mabey the dealers can give a small discount on future transactions to us Dinar-ified VIP's!! Kinda like a you scratch our backs and we will scratch yours!! Just one idea!!!

I'm good with that

• 2 months later...

First off Adam ,we are all behind you and your decisions. I like you, think it might be wise to lead new comers to accedited sellers. Banners would be okay but, I agree no popups. My one concern is to see that they would not be able to post anywhere. So they would not be able to influence any topics. We can understand the need to keep cost down for all new members. This has been a very learning time for a lot of us, and it stimulates others to get aboard. THANKS so much for all the MOD and you and Sonny1 :rolleyes: