Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP members, your valuable input is requested

After todays garbage about the RV, I am really put off by all the dinar traders. Who knows who is hiring who to say what. I think more people feel the same way. Besides, if we are suppose to be RVing perhaps next week, then they will be shut down. Why are they wanting to advertise when it could end next week. Adam, didn't you say that it could happen next week?

I don't think it brings you any credibility and I do think it hurts dinarvets. I think no advertising separates you from all the other forums.

That's my take.

Ads in and of themselves not really an issue, but definitely not in VIP areas. I guess from my persepctive its your reputation that will be at risk in the long run. Thanks for all you do, can't wait to see what else comes post RV. :D

I respect you asking before jumping in and doing it, but I see no problem with it if, like the others say, there are no pop up ads or others that take a lot of energy and attetnion.

Adam,

This site was build on your reputation, it really about how you feel. Dealers want to make money, why should they get a free ride on advertisement and the site you build. I'll be here no matter which way you go. I totally agree with bumper, this site have alot of good sound people, that's why I'm here. :):)

Adam

This site is what you have developed over the years and is the only site that I have done any reading and my feelings are that this will ultimately be your decision. If taking on the dealers will help pay for the site and take some of the burden off the members and you then do so. I will agree with a lot of what I have read so far about keeping the VIP and OSI sites free of the adds, I also agree with not having flashy adds and just a plain banner add.

(edited)

Flattered you asked. Honestly, this site is free to me. Not VIP. Since you asked I will be honest.

It's your site, and you run it the way you want. But would I? No I would not. Not because I don't want the ad's. Could care less. It would just leave this site up for criticism. This site is very active and people know where to buy dinar. And everyone knows that those ad's will bring revenue. With VIP and google ad's and to add dinar dealers. Well, it is not my site and I don't pay the bills. So on the other hand, this could be a one stop shop for investment.

JMHO

Edited by uncirculd

maybe I'm late to the party on this thread but there already are ads up and have been for a while dinarinc, tampadinar, and a few others. is this an old thread or are you guys talking additional ads?

ive thought about buying VIP but havn't pulled the trigger, im pretty well edcuated on dinar and dont feel i have much to learn in terms of cash in, taxes or anything else that said still interested in joining. a cool idea some sites do is maybe give away a free membership to person with the most posts in a month or something and pay for it with ad money. i enjoy the site and ads dont bother me tho

totally unrelated but i noticed earlier in this thread adam had mentioned adsense. adsense generally willl do topic related advertising so i wouldn't be surprised to see say dong and dinar ads on this site but every time i see an ad its always for a latin wife or brazil bride or latin cupis. do we have a lot of guys on here with latina fetishes or something? lol just found that interesting

Adam -

Appreciate you asking us............I see nothing wrong with it and if it serves our members well, then how can it be a bad thing????

;)

I don't mind the ads as long as they are controlled by you and do not slow things down. Benefits for VIP is a plus. Try it for while. We may like it.

Adam. You started this site with a purpose, with a vision, to keep us informed, engaged and prepared. IMMHO, any dealers that you allow here would give peace of mind to any investor that would want to purchase Dinars. This site keeps a lot of us awake throughout the nights with the magnificent news, rumors, off topics and the various other subjects that are posted here. This is good! If it will help with keeping the exuberant cost down, for which I can only imagine with the amount of bandwidth that DinarVets must use, then so be it. You would not be asking unless we did not need this. I vote for yes. Thank you for what you do and hope to see more of your posts and topics. GLTA and Go RV.