Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP members, your valuable input is requested

(edited)

I know the VIP area hasn't seen much activity yet, and that's mostly my fault - I'm busy taking care of people who bought the book right now..

I DO want you to know I thank you! And I'm going to show it by putting a major decision in YOUR hands.

Please read, and then comment. Don't be afraid to offend me, I'm pretty thick skinned!

**** edit: this thread was originally posted in the VIP section to get their opinion FIRST, and nwo it is in the non-VIP area. Looking for feedback from all members now. ****

I've been approached by several Dinar Dealers that would like to advertise here. They are not offering a lot of money, but it would help keep the site costs down for the users.

And come to think of it, they are allowed to advertise here via the google ads anyway, so... what's the difference? It won't change my views, I don't give a **** about the money this place makes. It's the least of my investments; I just happen to be passionate about it because of the potential and that's why I devote my energy to it.

My question is this:

I've been approached by 4 of the major 6 dealers out there. Before I decide to let them advertise here, I need to know what YOU think.

(I'll pull them in a second if they ever screw a member, and I don't care how much they will pay.)

The bottom line (to me) is that the people here probably already have dinar or they will want it in the future, so we might as well point them in the right direction. Should we choose a dealer that we can hold accountable, and thereby help people who want to buy Dinar? Or would that compromise the integrity of the site in your eyes?

Edited by Adam Montana
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If it is decided that they (dealers) are allowed to put adds on here, mabey the dealers can give a small discount on future transactions to us Dinar-ified VIP's!! Kinda like a you scratch our backs and we will scratch yours!! Just one idea!!!

• Upvote 1

Adam, this your site and it is a good one. I have been on since October and have been on other sites where dealers are advertised. This did not bother me at all, but did seem to bother others. I will continue to support you and your site. I do respect what you and the mods are doing here. I do not like people who talk negatively about other sites and especially about you.

Thanks ... Palmtreeak

• Upvote 1

I feel pretty confident I can resist the slickest advertising scheme without problem BUT the ads do let me know who is out there. I have no problem with seeing dinar specific ads. It would be nice if they were not pop ups that required me stopping to respond by Xing them out. Thanks for asking.

It does not really matter to me, ads are ads no matter what they are. I just would not want anyone pumping dinars in the chat and would like for that rule to remain the same.

Doesn't bother me if they're in here. I've bought all I'm going to buy, but maybe there is someone else who would like to get some at the last minute and they may be able to give a good deal...

You do what feels right for you Adam, I'll support you either way...

Debbie

so far I'm getting:

VIP still doesn't want to see ads, regardless of who pays for them. (lol :D)

If dealers are allowed to advertise here, the members should get a discount.

ok, not bad responses so far.

Keep them coming, your opinion DOES count. Thank you.

If the ads are not pop up...screen changers..etc I could care less...

A banner ad is not a big deal..not some flash banner that slows things down, just a banner.

And I agree...if they are to advertise here, then certain people should be able to get a discount. VIP/Dinarified members....Staff...heck I have spoken about this before in the staff section. I am on many forums and generally paying...certain level members get discounts with the sites "vendors"

If the ads are not pop up...screen changers..etc I could care less...

A banner ad is not a big deal..not some flash banner that slows things down, just a banner.

And I agree...if they are to advertise here, then certain people should be able to get a discount. VIP/Dinarified members....Staff...heck I have spoken about this before in the staff section. I am on many forums and generally paying...certain level members get discounts with the sites "vendors"

I have to agree with SBX. No po up, etc......no force fed ads....

• Upvote 1

Adam, this your site and it is a good one. I have been on since October and have been on other sites where dealers are advertised. This did not bother me at all, but did seem to bother others. I will continue to support you and your site. I do respect what you and the mods are doing here. I do not like people who talk negatively about other sites and especially about you.

Thanks ... Palmtreeak

Thanks!!! I'am 100% behind you in what you decide for this site. I too don't like neg. about you. QUOTE: If you don't have anything good to say then don't say IT!!!!!

Adam,

This is your world, we are just living in it. Personally ads do not worry me..but be prepared for lots of moaning and growling from people who react first and think later or not at all. Go for it mate.

We all know who the dealers are at this point so wonder what they can relay to us via their ads?... I guess staying in front of us. The site was orginally described as "no ad". I'd prefer to keep it that way.... If decision goes the other way, please... no pop ups or screen changers. Also, the idea of discounts by dealers for members is interesting. I do think you need a catch to bring more members (who say they can't afford it). Perhaps have chats by Sonny1 and Phoenix exclusive to VIP site.... Can posts be controlled is probably the question. Best to all......

(edited)

1)I'm torn on this one. I would imagine that dealers have connections. But that would be like insider trading. If they would give a discounted rate or some valued added consideration I think that might be acceptable. Everyone that has the dinar are probably sitting tight. A dealer might not get the volume they are looking for.

2)To maintain the integrity of the site and your reputation as a non-dealer I think that you should stay away from dealers. Got to prove to ppl. your not attached now.

3) Bottom line its your call. I'm with ya either way.

Haven't found the YIP site. Where is the door??

Edited by THJ
Add a question

Hey Adam! it is great to be here, i have enjoyed and appreciated all the info and patiencets you and your team have provided..although i am worried that I am logging in wrong because i am still trying to get thru the fold down page, that can be very frustrating. what am i doing wrong?

I have no problem with it at all, but like SBX said the pop up ads and force ads would be excessive. Also the VIPs should continue to not have to deal with them.

I do think you will hear a lot of flack from the non-paying members, but if you don't mind that, go for it.

Adam I would not have a problem with ads as long as they didn't detract. In other words no screen changers, flashers or pain in the butt pop-ups. I think it would be a great idea to get a discount on dinar. Also since we don't know how the RV will come in, for instance if Iraq rv's with closed borders, maybe the Dinar Dealers could assist in exchanging or offer alternatives to losing our investments.

Thanks

-golfguy