Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP members, your valuable input is requested

I do think, as others do, if they are to advertise on the site, they should offer a discount to all the members!

It sure beats looking at the arab princess ads!

• Downvote 1

I know the VIP area hasn't seen much activity yet, and that's mostly my fault - I'm busy taking care of people who bought the book right now..

I DO want you to know I thank you! And I'm going to show it by putting a major decision in YOUR hands.

Please read, and then comment. Don't be afraid to offend me, I'm pretty thick skinned!

**** edit: this thread was originally posted in the VIP section to get their opinion FIRST, and nwo it is in the non-VIP area. Looking for feedback from all members now. ****

I've been approached by several Dinar Dealers that would like to advertise here. They are not offering a lot of money, but it would help keep the site costs down for the users.

And come to think of it, they are allowed to advertise here via the google ads anyway, so... what's the difference? It won't change my views, I don't give a **** about the money this place makes. It's the least of my investments; I just happen to be passionate about it because of the potential and that's why I devote my energy to it.

My question is this:

I've been approached by 4 of the major 6 dealers out there. Before I decide to let them advertise here, I need to know what YOU think.

(I'll pull them in a second if they ever screw a member, and I don't care how much they will pay.)

The bottom line (to me) is that the people here probably already have dinar or they will want it in the future, so we might as well point them in the right direction. Should we choose a dealer that we can hold accountable, and thereby help people who want to buy Dinar? Or would that compromise the integrity of the site in your eyes?

take the adds with a DV disclamer, adds are adds maybe thay will pay you in dinar

Adam, ads one way or the other are not a big deal to me....pop-ups don't excite me...I would not mind knowing of reputable dealers (other then Ali)...this is my only site....don't go to other places...and don't have time for searching all over the net for someone else....I appreciate all you and your staff do for us and will go with whatever you decide...Thank you...God Bless....

Adam, whatever you need to do to help with the costs, please do so. We are all adults here and can decide to buy more dinar or not with or without the ads. Keep up the good work. :rolleyes:

Hi Adam, personally I am against Ads since it will feel more like a market place for me. With that said, if you can cut cost to VIP memberships and have the dealers offer discounts exclusive to DV members (You have to have an account with DV to get the discount), I'm for it. As an Entrepreneur, I understand as long as they are monitored and it benefits us all...The whole DV Family.

PS: Just a thought, A randomized discount code generator that disables the code after 24 hours for DV members. You can get it by requesting the code...or a specific code for every user.

I know the VIP area hasn't seen much activity yet, and that's mostly my fault - I'm busy taking care of people who bought the book right now..

I DO want you to know I thank you! And I'm going to show it by putting a major decision in YOUR hands.

Please read, and then comment. Don't be afraid to offend me, I'm pretty thick skinned!

**** edit: this thread was originally posted in the VIP section to get their opinion FIRST, and nwo it is in the non-VIP area. Looking for feedback from all members now. ****

I've been approached by several Dinar Dealers that would like to advertise here. They are not offering a lot of money, but it would help keep the site costs down for the users.

And come to think of it, they are allowed to advertise here via the google ads anyway, so... what's the difference? It won't change my views, I don't give a **** about the money this place makes. It's the least of my investments; I just happen to be passionate about it because of the potential and that's why I devote my energy to it.

My question is this:

I've been approached by 4 of the major 6 dealers out there. Before I decide to let them advertise here, I need to know what YOU think.

(I'll pull them in a second if they ever screw a member, and I don't care how much they will pay.)

The bottom line (to me) is that the people here probably already have dinar or they will want it in the future, so we might as well point them in the right direction. Should we choose a dealer that we can hold accountable, and thereby help people who want to buy Dinar? Or would that compromise the integrity of the site in your eyes?

I see no harm it it.As you stated most viewers do have Dinar and for those who do not this might be a safe way to obtain some,If they want to.Thanks again Adam for all you do for us. :)

Make money where you can that's the American dream. If you are working with the book sells that is cool too. AS long as you do not raise the price of the V.I.P.if you are not doing much for it you can want more out of it.Just my thoughts But get all the money you can from dinar sells people I have all I want for now.

Adam You say you are taking care of the people who bought the book. i bought it a while back and still havent gotten the update or email for the update. As far as the dealer advertising goes it is your site to do with how you want but as VIP members I thought we would be blocked from having them. Thanks for the site Adam. Good Day steve

I don't know about all dealers ... buy Ali will give 10% discount to ANY dinar forum folks (not just DV members ... so don't accuse Adam of making anything) ... you just have to let them know when you submit your request to buy. As competitive as those guys are, I bet the others might do the same. This is what one of the guys with Ali in California told me a few weeks ago.

by the way ... did I miss something ... but are we responding to an old request of Adam's earlier in the year? doesn't matter as there are some good comments here now. :D

My question is this:

Speaking for myself who is still interested in acquiring more dinar in the next few weeks, I would like to know if I can get a better deal than what I'm currently getting, so having more transparent access to these dealers will, in my estimation, be helpful and welcome if they consider bumper64's suggestion. Thanks for asking us!

Adam,

This is your site. Everyone here knows that. I have no problem with it because I don't come on here to read the adds. Which reminds me I thought VIPs were add free. Ever since the site has been changed I see adds and before I didn't. Still no big deal to me.

Thanks for all yours and others that post valuble info.

Adam I agrre banner ads are all good just on of the flashing with voice over ads YOU WON lol it would actually be nice to click the link from your site and instantly get the discount ... no need to remember to tell them we get discount

I don't know about all dealers ... buy Ali will give 10% discount to ANY dinar forum folks (not just DV members ... so don't accuse Adam of making anything) ... you just have to let them know when you submit your request to buy. As competitive as those guys are, I bet the others might do the same. This is what one of the guys with Ali in California told me a few weeks ago.

by the way ... did I miss something ... but are we responding to an old request of Adam's earlier in the year? doesn't matter as there are some good comments here now. biggrin.gif

I sure wish this was posted on VIP...I've been ordering D's and even a couple mill yesterday and didn't know this. Isn't this the kind of stuff that should at least be in VIP> Maybe I just missed it.

• Upvote 1

I sure wish this was posted on VIP...I've been ordering D's and even a couple mill yesterday and didn't know this. Isn't this the kind of stuff that should at least be in VIP> Maybe I just missed it.

let them advertise on her if they are going to treat the family right. if not then boot their butts off. my two cents worth

• 3 weeks later...

PLEASE do not allow ads with motion (especially those you have to hold your hand over so you can concentrate on your reading.) or ones that require the a person to stop what they are doing to close the ad.

regular ads often have useable info, so OK. We already have ads in the regular section, so what is the difference?

---------------------------------------

However:

If ads are in VIP, you will have to modify your "no ads" statement that is currently used to draw members to join VIP.

Without dealer ads it is very easy to say that there is no unhealthy outside influence on this site.

----------------------------------------

That being said:

It is your site, cannot make everyone happy. I will still be here and not complaining. (no motion or pop-ups please)

Chip Chandler

• 1 year later...

Personally, I feel that just the simple fact that you asked how members feel about this speaks volumes as to the integrity of you and this site.

And since you already stated that if any member gets screwed by one of these guys they get the boot most rik-tik, I vote go for it.