Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV 2010

Thetruefacts

Wow...what a bombshell for your first post!! I don't think that there is anyone in this investment that has not played out that scenario a few times yet we are all still here faithfully hanging on to our dinar waiting for the RV. Why just today I emailed a person in Dallas that was selling an IDQ 25k note on craigslist for 10,000 USD. I emailed him and offered him $20.00 for it and he emailed back stating that he sold it for 10,000 USD. So it apparently is a good time to sell.

Really? 10k for a 25k note now that is naive...................................................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!

Guys, read between the lines. Her boyfriend who is in Irak(?) with lots of Dinars, is telling her he wont be comming home rich because of this "switch"...

reminds me of the guy who won the lottery and told HIS wife, "honey, get your self a plane ticket to wherever you want"... she said WOW... until he told her to make it JUST for her and JUST one way... :-)

• Upvote 3

:lol: Farting Ducks....Toooo Funny!!!!

SELL - SELL - SELL, the sky is falling, ducks are farting and the dogs stopped barking... Cows, goats, sheep and humans are causing global warming...

The Iraqi DINAR that have been in currency after the Saddam Hussein Dictatorship are now worthless as of December 15.....

Get into your cars and drive off a bridge, drive 60 mph and into a concrete barrier... life we know it is over....

Run for them hills....

People please listen to what I'm about to tell you. My boyfriend is serving in Irak and like yourselves invested in the dinar believing it will pay off someday. He ask me to advise as many people as I can that the government of Irak will introduce a NEW CURRENCY on December 15, 2010 at noon. The Dinar that you are holding will be completely worthless on this day (the only ones profiting are the dealers) This Dinar illusion has been the biggest scam of the Century. Please don't be fool by an absurd dream and sell them if you can!!!!!!!! Good Luck

:rolleyes:

I have seen some really stupid posts, but this one is by far the dumbest. In fact its so dumb it is probably put out by a disgruntled member of this site who is banned.

Hi

Being this is my first post I will probably get cut off at the knees for it but, I had a question for MovieMaker do you realise that your avatar is making the sign of the devil? I was just wonder as a very high percentage of this board seem to be Christian, and it seemed a bit unusual to have Satan symbolism not being questioned .

Anyway please feel free to flame away.

Regards

AG

People please listen to what I'm about to tell you. My boyfriend is serving in Irak and like yourselves invested in the dinar believing it will pay off someday. He ask me to advise as many people as I can that the government of Irak will introduce a NEW CURRENCY on December 15, 2010 at noon. The Dinar that you are holding will be completely worthless on this day (the only ones profiting are the dealers) This Dinar illusion has been the biggest scam of the Century. Please don't be fool by an absurd dream and sell them if you can!!!!!!!! Good Luck

uh...yeah...uh.... your absolutely right sweety. Give me all those nasty worthless Irak notes you have and I will give you a fresh brand new $20 just for your troubles. All those nasty dinar are not good so look at the nice profit you will make. Your boyfriend will think you are soooo smart. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've no doubt that it'll RV soon based on this post... thanks for the misinformation that confirms the real information. :D

Selling my Dinar now would only make the dealers more money. DOH! Maybe you're a dealer/pumper. :angry:

Besides, it'll make great wallpaper... it's not a big deal even if you were right...and you're not. :lol:

• Upvote 1

All bashing and kidding aside The truefacts, if in fact you are telling the truth, then I would strongly advise you to call/email your boyfriend and tell him he'd better not get rid of his dinar. If they have announced they will be announcing a "new" currency on the 15th, that would actually be good news.....seriously!

• Upvote 1

Same old Newbie BS!!!! There should be a new rule. You have to post in a Newbie Section until you have 50 posts.... This would stop the same old BS... The sky is falling..... It's gonna bunny-ear.....We are gonna get scammed.....All Newbies all insecure in their investment and are gambling on scared money....We need a newbie section where they can disrupt Newbies and not the Vets. This investment has risks if it was a 100% iron clad investment, there would not be any dinar available, it would have already been bought before we could get any..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hi

Being this is my first post I will probably get cut off at the knees for it but, I had a question for MovieMaker do you realise that your avatar is making the sign of the devil? I was just wonder as a very high percentage of this board seem to be Christian, and it seemed a bit unusual to have Satan symbolism not being questioned .

Anyway please feel free to flame away.

Regards

AG

The sign MovieMaker is making is the I love you sign in signlanguage.

• Upvote 2

I think this is EXCELLENT news because what I think is that the 'new currency' is going to be the lower denom currency.

So,from what you are saying all the Dinars that are held by everybody will be useless? What do you think the Iraqi people would do if you make their Dinars worthless? Do you think they may riot, maybe a little pissed? I think it is your boyfriend that is useless.