Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What to buy the woman in your life for Xmas

Tiffany23

I have never asked for ANY of those things, but my husband has given me an evening off, away from the kitchen, and has taken my out to eat. Don't really need much, I'm a "giver."

I'm a simple gal, and just need a break away from work & the house. Maybe to GO SOMEWHERE UNEXPECTED? wink.gif

That would be cool!

• Upvote 2

I was thinking ... a new vaccumm cleaner, or some dishes or pots and pans. A new dishwasher might be great, but maybe just rubber gloves so she doesn't get dish pan hands.. :lol::D:)

Just kidding, Just having fun,, I have been divorced for 12 yrs so haven't been able to buy that special someone a gift lately. Remember if it comes from the heart she will love it,.. Good Luck

and Merry Christmas to all

God Bless

My Christmas List is Short and Easy to Remember:

Dear Santa,

I Want It All and

I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!! tongue.gif

Just Kidding, my real Christmas Wish List is really very simple:

Being with all my Family and Friends and for all of us to Be Safe, Warm and Loved.

God Bless Us Everyone and Please Protect all the Men and Women out there fighting for all of us, protecting this Wonderful Country that we are all lucky enough to call our home... America, the Beautiful...

and for all of those that have gone before us... this is for them, you will never be forgotten...

I thought of you with love today,

But, that is nothing new

I thought about you yesterday and days before that too,

I think of you in silence and I often speak your name.

Now, All I have are memories and your picture in a frame,

Your memory is my keepsake with which I’ll never part

God has you in His keeping and I have you in my heart.

Amen

• Upvote 2

My Christmas List is Short and Easy to Remember:

Dear Santa,

I Want It All and

I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!! tongue.gif

Just Kidding, my real Christmas Wish List is really very simple:

Being with all my Family and Friends and for all of us to Be Safe, Warm and Loved.

God Bless Us Everyone and Please Protect all the Men and Women out there fighting for all of us, protecting this Wonderful Country that we are all lucky enough to call our home... America, the Beautiful...

and for all of those that have gone before us... this is for them, you will never be forgotten...

I thought of you with love today,

But, that is nothing new

I thought about you yesterday and days before that too,

I think of you in silence and I often speak your name.

Now, All I have are memories and your picture in a frame,

Your memory is my keepsake with which I’ll never part

God has you in His keeping and I have you in my heart.

Amen

Nice post Lynn

Don't buy me stuff....I want your time.

*I want someone to be quiet with

*I want to be appreciated and respected

*I want my children to be happy and healthy

*I want to spend my life with a lover and a friend (preferably the same person :lol: )

*I want to live until I die

• Upvote 1

I have never asked for ANY of those things, but my husband has given me an evening off, away from the kitchen, and has taken my out to eat. Don't really need much, I'm a "giver."

I'm a simple gal, and just need a break away from work & the house. Maybe to GO SOMEWHERE UNEXPECTED? wink.gif

That would be cool!

Your husband is a lucky man and I bet he knows it.....................................................................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!

*I want to spend my life with a lover and a friend (preferably the same person :lol: )

Now I like that.......nice...........................................................................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!!

I thought the Ladies of the site could help you Gents with ideas on what to get that special lady in your life for Xmas.

Here's what I'd enjoy getting:

A day at the spa...and if you really cared, you'd also let me have two of my GFs join me.

A subscription to my favorite magazine...I love Psychology Today...but most of my GF's like Cosmopolitan or even People

You can never go wrong with a Purse...my favorite brand is Gucci.

A nice camera...don't be cheap on me!

A hot tub!!! OK, I can dream can't I :D

Something for my dog...it will mean a lot if you remember him!

A plane ticket to go see a friend that lives far away

A romantic evening out...and don't forget to get the limo (and if appropriate, a baby sitter!)

Remember this is Pre-RV...you don't EVEN what to know what you will be expecting to get us when it hits! ha ha :lol:

What else ladies?

I think I'll work your list in reverse order..Let's see,

1. Send you a ticket to fly out to me. We're friends afterall, right?

2. A romantic evening out with you. Don't worry, I won't forget the limo.

3. Ummm... Let's see how numbers one and two go first. If we're lucky the RV will occure while we're out on our date, we end up liking each other, and then who knows, maybe we could exchange lists.

if it wasnt for the fact my wife is right here I'd swear she said that......thats touching puffs very touching :)

:tiphat: ....STAY TUNED!!!

That would be cool!

I kind of like the idea of . . . JUST FEED ME SOMETHING I DIDN'T COOK sometimes. biggrin.gif teehee

• Upvote 1