Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why ALI & Dinar Trade is where OUR IQD is headed

ronscarpa

Looking at our current economy, it is no question that when the RV occures, many of us will be very wealthy. It is my opinion that I will negotiate with a bank within my state. When / If the RV comes in at what many of us think, it would be to our best interest to circulate the currency throughout our local / state economy to benifit our areas. Furthermore, I have 10 million dinar, cashing in at one bank all at once would leave me with 10 million if the net were $1.00. I do not believe that the banks are all in that great of shape enough to not spread the cash around immediatly into various banks for FDIC protection. The current rate of garantee is $250,000.00. It would be a good idea that when you cash in, you do not put more than $250,000 into a single account. Now I am no expert and maybe someone can answer this question. Is it per account or is it per bank? Now we all know that if we are blessed enough to cash in at the rates we think, some will just want to bank it and collect interest thinking that they will be protected. Not over $250,000 you won't. Many others will seek a reputable investment banker / wealth manager to re-invest the cash. Diversification is clearly the answer to make your money work for you.

Greed will be the downfall of the person that takes this blesing and does not make sure a portion of the wealth is used to help their local community. No, I am not fan of re-distribution of wealth but there are food shelves and other entities within your community that you can greatly help out your community with. Also, when you get your new wealth, even though we are getting it through foreign investing, remember our country made all this happen on the sweat of our backs and our own economy to free the people of Iraq. Do your best to strive to "BUY AMERICAN", start a business and employ people and don't just go out and drink the "Umbrella Drinks" and leave everyone else behind. Don't just give it away either. Have a cause!

Just my 2 cents since I am new to DinarVets.com. There are a lot of smart people here and I am glad I joined!!! Be Blessed inn everything you do.

• Upvote 1

Not so quick! I know there will be special rates and offers from Bank of America and Chase Bank as soon as the RV hits.

The banks will do all they can to attract the IQD investors and I have been told all the plans and deals are all set and just waiting for the RV.

The spread reported there is for the Kuwaiti Dinar and the US Banks have no incentive for special deals on the Kuwaiti Dinar but the IQD is something all the banks will make special deals to get new clients and old to exchange the IQD with their bank.

Thats where I will go, to my bank

Phoenix

Phoenix, I commend your support of our banks, however, it's all bottom-line to me. If Ali can offer the CBI's rate through to us (as he has indicated on the phone to me) and BOA wants even as little as a five cent spread off the CBI rate, that's still $50,000 per million IQD. Is it worth it for me to save $500,000 on a 10 million IQD exchange? I believe we would both agree that's real folding money and well worth whatever efforts it takes to exchange through DT. Now, if BOA sees the light and narrows their spread to pennies, then I might consider it, but I doubt they will do that. Time will tell, but I still believe that DT will remain the "best game in town" after RV/RI. Just sayin........

• Upvote 1

LMAO you really think Ali is only going to charge $150 per million???? He might charge $150, but he will also collect the spread fee.... :blink:

Ali has said he will give the exact rate that the CBI gives with the $150 fee. That means no spread. People are saying Adam is going to get us a better rate than Ali. Impossible if he gives us the CBI rate. The only thing Adam could do with the banks is get us an equal fee. Wake up people!

• Upvote 2

Ali has said he will give the exact rate that the CBI gives with the $150 fee. That means no spread. People are saying Adam is going to get us a better rate than Ali. Impossible if he gives us the CBI rate. The only thing Adam could do with the banks is get us an equal fee. Wake up people!

You must not have read this post.

Don't be naive - we have power in numbers. :twocents:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why ALI & Dinar Trade is where OUR IQD is headed

By SpareTimeToys on KTFM - 12/06/2010

Got an email from a guy at work who has done his own P.I. on RI exchanges. Sure the banks will wave the "FEEs" but this shows the spread they are killing you with. IMHO sell to ALI and do the wire of funds.

"Just opened up an account at Bank of America today. While we were there I asked the customer service agent what would be the currency exchange on the Kuwaiti Dinar. He said it wouldn't cost anything for bank customers. I said if I had 1 million dinars to exchange what would you pay me to sell them to you. He first googled and found out the rate on forex was 3.5421 per 1 USD. He then went to their page and found out they would buy them for 3.2111 per 1 USD. A 33 cent difference. So if my calculations are correct, 1,000,000 x 3.54 = 3,540,000. Their rate 1,000,000 x 3.21 = 3,210,000, a difference of 330,000. They don't need to charge fees, they are making a killing off of the spread. I'm not saying that Iraqi Dinar spread will be as wide a margin as this but they are making a lot of money. Got my eyes opened!"

I believe what is obviously intended is the forex rate stating 3.5421 USD per 1.0 KWD and that the 'buy-back' rate be3.21 USD per 1.0 KWD.

The explanation is fine.

You must not have read this post.

Don't be naive - we have power in numbers. :twocents:

Will there be banks in Canada that are part of the VIP 'cash-in' advantage?

I believe what is obviously intended is the forex rate stating 3.5421 USD per 1.0 KWD and that the 'buy-back' rate be3.21 USD per 1.0 KWD.

The explanation is fine.

Will there be banks in Canada that are part of the VIP 'cash-in' advantage?

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: This is a universal, world-wide thing that has been in progress since before I got involved 7 years ago - I'm just lucky enough to have a few contacts that allow me to make deals for us.

Every bank has a "subsidiary" or a "partner" or a "parent" bank that will network to make this happen. They are going to be given the choice: Pay "this" rate or watch the customer walk to the bank across the street.

Am I missing something here? I am not a newbie and have followed trusted, correct intel sites and discarded incorrect sites or those trying to sell you products.. Regarding Ali with Dinar Trader and Dinar Banker, DB is the way to go. They are charging a $150.00 fee total. It doesn't matter how much IQD you are cashing in. All of their cash-in locations are inside major airports where there in tremendous security. YOU DO NOT have to go through security checks but don't be ignorant and bring in a weapon.

Phoenix you are talking about the American Banking System, right?

You mean the same banks that gave out really bad loans...and then

shorted the same loans (thru Credit Default swaps), that they knew,

would tumble into default. Every American paid for this, through

bailing AIG out, who issued the swaps.

Then they (and BOA was part of this too), knew that AIG could not

make good on the Swaps, so what did they do, called Paulson (former

CEO of Goldman Sachs) and Gietner (former World Bank Guy) and

What you know, the banks and trading houses took huge risk, failed,

We rewarded this bad behavior with TARP, so they played lost and

we paid for allot of really big bonuses.

No my friend...my money is headed somewhere sunny.

Am I missing something here? I am not a newbie and have followed trusted, correct intel sites and discarded incorrect sites or those trying to sell you products.. Regarding Ali with Dinar Trader and Dinar Banker, DB is the way to go. They are charging a $150.00 fee total. It doesn't matter how much IQD you are cashing in. All of their cash-in locations are inside major airports where there in tremendous security. YOU DO NOT have to go through security checks but don't be ignorant and bring in a weapon.

You will pay $150 PLUS the spread. It is proven in this short free book:

http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

Not so quick! I know there will be special rates and offers from Bank of America and Chase Bank as soon as the RV hits.

The banks will do all they can to attract the IQD investors and I have been told all the plans and deals are all set and just waiting for the RV.

The spread reported there is for the Kuwaiti Dinar and the US Banks have no incentive for special deals on the Kuwaiti Dinar but the IQD is something all the banks will make special deals to get new clients and old to exchange the IQD with their bank.

Thats where I will go, to my bank

Phoenix

Phoenix,

Thank you for your post and God Bless. Even though I agree with you on the banks I will not be able to let go of my dinar to be sent out to be authenticated. With the banks I have spoken too including BOA I have already found out that they send it out to verify it before you are paid. I couldnt leave that bank knowing my dinar is going someplace that I am not going. Anything can happen , it could get lost, it could be declared fake when it isnt, there are a number of reasons why I will not go to a bank. With Ali at Dinar Trade we never let the dinar out of our hands. He will have us put it into a bank bag ourselves and hang onto it til the money is in our account and this is a safe comfortable feeling for me. You have to do what you want to do and what is comfortable for you. I also dont feel like the banks need to make a killing off my investment even if it is a smaller one than normal. Ali will give us the CBI rate plus his fee of $150 per million. Yes the CBI may have its spread too, but at least I am hanging on to the dinar til I see it register in my bank account.

• Upvote 1

I am sorry, but what is a DB. regarding cashing in dinars when it RVs

Ali said $150 on any and every amount and that is it, no spread

CBI has a spread right now with the purchase and sale of dinar so YES there is a spread even with ALI and he has said that many times to us. Its also written in Adams cash out guide. You will always have a spread. Yes banks will wheel and deal but thats not the problem. Its sending it out to be verified and thats my BIG issue. Ali will get $150 per million for cashing in for us and will pay us whatever CBI rate is...........It does include a spread, its a bank too, its the Central Bank Of Iraq. The CBI and American banks spread may be the same but we wont know til it happens, however I am more concerned with holding onto my dinar til the money is actually in my bank acct. The regular banks still have to send it out to be verified and I know I am not comfortable with that, ARE YOU? Just my luck the armored car gets robbed and its bye bye dinar. I prefer to sit in Alis office holding my dinar til I see it in my acct.. Do what you think is best for yourself though.

Edited by Kimjackie

If you have not joined the VIP Group on this site, then yes you are missing something here. The group will get a much better cashout rate.

• Downvote 1