Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why ALI & Dinar Trade is where OUR IQD is headed

ronscarpa

Look! All of you are worried about the "spread!" The spread is spit in the ocean when compared to the 35% you are going to pay to UNCLE SAM!! A spread is a spread! There is not going to be much of a difference in the spread. Sure, you may shop around to save a little here or there and no one wants to give away money they do not have to! But, you all need to worry MORE about tax shelters, off shore accounts etc to prevent the government from taking nearly HALF of your profits!!!!!

Edited by Triple xXx

Anyone blindly committing to going to a bank, Ali, or anywhere else without looking at the facts after the RV is selling themselves short and will end up regretting it. You DO NOT KNOW who will give you the best rate yet!

Here's some simple math assuming you are cashing in 1,000,000 IQD.

Example 1:

Ali is giving the CBI "buy" rate (minus $150) with no extra spread. Let's say the CBI sell rate is $3, but because they control the market they set the buy rate at $1. (THIS IS VERY POSSIBLE!)

Ali gives you the buy rate minus $150, or $999,850 per million. Everyone wins!

(Of course, Ali is going to hold your dinar until the spread is less in order to make more money - but that's not the point here. Keep reading!)

Example 2:

Your local bank is sure the buy rate will go up to $1.25 within a week, so they give you a great deal of $1.05.

You walk out with a deposit slip for $1,050,000

They hold the Dinar for a week and sell it to the CBI for $1,250,000 - everyone wins! The bank's "spread" was .20, but they charged you no fees.

Example 3:

Our VIP partner banks have guaranteed that they will beat any spread by at least half. Using example #2, you walk out with a deposit slip for $1,150,00.00 as a VIP. The bank still makes $100,000 when they sell it to the CBI a week later - again, everyone wins!

Example 4:

The RV is announced. Iraq suddenly breaks out in Civil war. You RUN to the nearest cash in location and take whatever you can get!!!!!

Again - if you made money, you still win!

*** Every member of DV will get an email with the most up to date list of banks and locations to cash in. This email will be updated and sent again every 4-6 hours as the situation develops. ***

My POINT is you do not know the facts yet, so don't commit to any one strategy!

Plan, weigh options, and be ready for whatever comes to us.

I spoke to my bank (BB&T). They said a $10.00 charge to exchange foriegn currency no matter what the amount, but they could not give a spread amount until the time of RV. I will shop around but I do feel as some do that the banks will be wheeling and dealing because they want you to deposit the money there. And if you have a good relationship with your bank and have been established with them for a while they will be more likely to deal with you. If I go that route I may take mine to the main bank in NC to make the cash in quicker.

Sounds like you actually talked to someone who knew their head from a hole in the ground. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

My biggest concern about the banks is they have said they would have to SEND off your dinar to be verified. Doesnt that concern anyone else?

Absolutely !!! There has to be a central location for every bank that has the means to verify our Dinar. I "WILL NOT" let my Dinar leave my sight until I know the money is in my account.

• Upvote 1

"Anyone who sends their IQD to someone else is Nuts" Good idea Iowa keep them after they rv , NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He didn't mean that! I'm pretty sure that he meant that with Ali the dinars never leave your sight as they are being authenticated, as opposed to a bank that may have to send them off. I'm with him, I'm not losing sight of my dinar's.

• Upvote 1

First off... the banks may be slow to react to the RV if the currency is not internationally recognized. They would have to go straight to the CBI which is what Ali will do. We may not have a choice depending on the rate. However, if the banks do react quickly we should be able to shop our rates for the most competitive spread.

The problem I have with Ali is this... The US economy needs the money to circulate here for all of our benefit. It is the circulation of money that spurs prosperity beyond your views of our current banking system. They are simply the vehicle that facilitates the end means. Our deposit will benefit many through the residual effect. Opening up lending opportunities to ourselves and our friends and neighbors. Ali has mentioned he wants to open up a bank in Iraq. Can any of you guess how much money you have to have to open an account in Iraq? Anyone? Ok...here it is... The minimum capital requirement to establish a bank in Iraq is 100 B IQD, approximately $85 M USD.

So... my guess is his funds will be going to support a bank in Iraq. NOT likely here in the US or your country. So... if I have my choice and the spread is fair, I plan on keeping it circulating here in the US as another way of giving back. Obviously, this is my opinion and variables may exist as to where he will be putting his money.

If the U.S. banks are competitive to Ali, I think most americans would much rather go to their bank. It would be more convenient, and a whole lot safer. If on the other hand, Ali's spread is considerably less, and the dinar never has to leave your sight as it is being authenticated, then most americans will be doing business with Ali. It's really that simple!

OK yes we need banks but remember they need us just as much!!! Don't forget for one second how the banks are so quick to charge you a $30 late fee or over the limit fee even if you are over by .01 cent!!! If you write out five checks and went over the limit the bank will run your large check just to make all the others bounce and hit you with an over the limit fee on all the others, they have many ways of hitting you where it hurts in a nasty way!!!

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT IN THE HELL ARE THEY DOING WITH ALL THE TAX PAYERS MONEY THAT BAILED THEM OUT BY THE BILLIONS??? SOME BOUGHT OTHER BANKS AND INVESTED IN OTHER COUNTRIES AND GIVING THE AMERICAN INDIVIDUAL A SLAP IN THE FACE WHEN YOU NEED LOON!!!

MOST OF THE BAILOUT MONEY HAS BEEN MOVE OFFSHORE AN THE AVERAGE AMERICAN CANT GET A PERSONAL OR BUSINESS LOON EVEN WITH DECENT CREDIT!!! SO WHEN YOU DEFEND THEM YOU'RE DEFENDING A BUNCH OF CROOKS!!! BANKS ARE ONLY NICE TO YOU WHEN THEY ARE SUCKING YOU LIKE A LEACH, THEY ARE OUT TO MAKE MONEY ON YOUR MONEY AND YOU MAKE ONE PENNY OVER THE LIMIT AND YOU ARE SCREWED, JUST STATING A FACT!!!

IF THINGS KEEP GETTING WORSE PEOPLE WITH MONEY WILL MOVE IT INTO GOLD OR SILVER AND THE BANKS WILL FALL AND THEY BROUGHT IT ON THEMSELVES. I HAVE NO PITTY ON THEM!!!

AMEN BROTHER! My thoughts exactly, and what you are saying is the absolute TRUTH. Here's another point to be made about banks pertaining to the mortgage industry. Most people who were foreclosed on had adjustable rate mortgages. The interest rates for those mortgages rose. The banks could have helped by converting the loans to a fixed current rate, but they would not. What they wanted was your house. They couldn't care less about the homeowner. What goes around, comes around!

Yesterday a guy posted that he went into BofA to open an account and asked about the Kuwaiti Dinar exchange rate. The banker looked it up on internet saw 3.54 and then went into his system and found their bank would pay at that time a rate of exchange of 3.2111 so $1,000,000 x 3.54 = 3,540,000 & $1,000,000 x 3.21 = 3,210,000 that's a $330,000 difference. Im no genius but this was really eye opener education on spread info.

It may be different with the IQD due to factors not yet revealed but still a powerful example to review.

• Upvote 1

Yesterday a guy posted that he went into BofA to open an account and asked about the Kuwaiti Dinar exchange rate. The banker looked it up on internet saw 3.54 and then went into his system and found their bank would pay at that time a rate of exchange of 3.2111 so $1,000,000 x 3.54 = 3,540,000 & $1,000,000 x 3.21 = 3,210,000 that's a $330,000 difference. Im no genius but this was really eye opener education on spread info.

It may be different with the IQD due to factors not yet revealed but still a powerful example to review.

Good post, thank you :twothumbs:

Not so quick! I know there will be special rates and offers from Bank of America and Chase Bank as soon as the RV hits.

The banks will do all they can to attract the IQD investors and I have been told all the plans and deals are all set and just waiting for the RV.

The spread reported there is for the Kuwaiti Dinar and the US Banks have no incentive for special deals on the Kuwaiti Dinar but the IQD is something all the banks will make special deals to get new clients and old to exchange the IQD with their bank.

Thats where I will go, to my bank

Phoenix

Keep dreaming there is no such thing as "special rates" when it comes to currency exchange, the rate is the rate no bank can manipulate that. 2nd question how do "you know?"

Edited by ceaser
  • Upvote 1

*** Every member of DV will get an email with the most up to date list of banks and locations to cash in. This email will be updated and sent again every 4-6 hours as the situation develops. ***

Read more:

When will you start sending e-mail and text? I am a VIP member and i do not want to be left out.

• Downvote 2

Keep dreaming there is no such thing as "special rates" when it comes to currency exchange, the rate is the rate no bank can manipulate that. 2nd question how do "you know?"

No dream at all Toto....

Let me splain' it to ya...

You see the bank sets the spread themselves that they will charge on the exchange with the customer.

Yes there is the CBI rate but the spreads charged by the banks are set by the banks themselves.

I see you are new.....stick around and read and you will learn quickly.

Just becauce you are new does not mean you cannot learn.

See?

:)

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Read more:

When will you start sending e-mail and text? I am a VIP member and i do not want to be left out.

As soon as the rate is announced, all of our partner banks will get one last chance to offer the best rates. Once I have all of the rates on the table, I will put them into the email and send it out. :twothumbs:

(And I'm not talking about hypothetical rates - I'm talking about real, now, guaranteed rates. :))

I had the same question for Ali regarding fees AND spread.

I emailed him and he responded on 12-3-10 with this statement

"no, there is no additional spread, just the 150/million".

As per Ali at Dinar Trade

Read between the lines. I bolded the part you need to understand.

• Upvote 2

Thank you, Ron for this thread. It is interesting to have everyones opinion regarding the best cash in possibilities.

Thank you Adam for always providing superior information.

From the beginning of this investment our group of seven independent investors (some small and some large) have planned to do our homework. What does this mean? Our plan is to be cautious and certainly shop the rates before we do anything. With that in mind if there was an event occurring at the time of the RV that would jeopardize the investment well, then the plan is to head to the closest IQD exchange location.

None of us are too pleased with the banks however all of us are interested in growing the US Economy. If we found the banks to be offering a better cash in rate then Ali then of course we go to the bank. However this really depends whether or not the bank yields to the same buy and sell rate of the CBI. No one is stupid and no one will just provide the banks with a double asset just out of the kindess of their American hearts.sad.gif

Really we have to use the banks anyway this is true but we do not have to pay for their mistakes that were generated by out and out greed. Call a spade a spade for once! What the banks need to do is offer American Investors a better rate and deal then they can find anywhere else. And I do mean anywhere else! Their offer must be far better then anything they have ever done before that is if they expect us to cash in at their banks. Right now the American and International banking systems are polluted. It is time to clean up their acts so that we can trust them again.

Ali is an honest businessman and since, we do not expect the banks to really give anything away our current plan is to cash in with Ali. By the way I have numerous letters as do the other six in our groups where Ali clearly stated that he would charge no spread but will in fact use the CBI buy and sell rate. This will be fine with us if after checking bank rates Ali is still number 1 on our high rate list. We will just have to see.

Adam, you have gone to great lengths to bring DV members the very best information available anywhere. ohmy.gif We are all educated and we will all be out there shopping the rate, perhaps even negotiating with banks. I think that surely I speak for all DV members when I say thank you, thank you and thank you againexcl.gif

biggrin.gif May God Bless You and Yours.emot-worship.gif

God Bless America!feature_party.gif

Jac

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

He didn't mean that! I'm pretty sure that he meant that with Ali the dinars never leave your sight as they are being authenticated, as opposed to a bank that may have to send them off. I'm with him, I'm not losing sight of my dinar's.

The big thing I'm afraid of with DinarTrade (or any other private currency exchange) is that they'll actually be able to afford to cash in a bunch of people. If it RVs at 1-1 and even 100 people show up to cash in a million each, that's 100 million USD they'd have to be able to wire into accounts. Just imagine the amount of funds they'd have to be sitting on if thousands cashed in and the rate was 3+. That's the big reason why I'll be shopping actual banks if it ever happens.

• Downvote 1

Adam M,

When you note that every "DV" member will get an email and updated emails on the banks best rate, does that include non "VIP" members as well?

Will there be a different rate for VIP Members?

Thank you,

WBC

Yes, it includes non-VIP members as well.

VIP members will be able to take advantage of certain extra things (like a much better bottom line $$$$$$), but I am going to send EVERYONE a complete list of banks that are cashing in and the rates they are offering. This email will be revised at LEAST once per day, if not more often, to reflect the changes. I also have a post RV site already built, and it has interactive functions that will blow your mind.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No dream at all Toto....

Let me splain' it to ya...

You see the bank sets the spread themselves that they will charge on the exchange with the customer.

Yes there is the CBI rate but the spreads charged by the banks are set by the banks themselves.

I see you are new.....stick around and read and you will learn quickly.

Just becauce you are new does not mean you cannot learn.

See?

:)

Phoenix

New or not you failed to answer my question. Your sources please? Banks typically don't make "plans on spreads" until the rate is confirmed and the currency is ready for trading you should know that.

"I have been told all the plans and deals are all set and just waiting for the RV"........... la..la..la..come on my friend I see pink elephants too..

No wonder why well educated "newbies" don't hang around here long.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'll want to know if there's a place to cash all of this in without getting smacked with 35% tax.

I don't know anything about off shore account, but I'm hoping to learn about them when the RV hits.

bring it on.......................

chuck

Edited by DeadGuy

Dead Guy:

Don't wait until the R/V. I am only cashing in a small part of my Dinar,

here in the states. The rest is headed to somewhere with Crystal

Clear Blue Water and plenty of International Banks.

I will be taking advantage of every legal Tax Advantage. Not as hard

as you expect or as expensive. I did my LLC in about 1 hour, my state

charged me $100.00.

I bought a book at Barnes and Noble called " LLC's for Dummies".

Plus all the guys in my Dinar Club had already done their respective LLC's.

Not for everyone, but you must protect and grow your money.

Nice problem to have by the way.

Aloha & Good Luck

Aloha!

• Upvote 1

Yes the forex or CBI exchange rate listed can not be manipulated. Anyone can negotiate the spread. I think Phoenix may have meant special rates on the Spread,which is 100% true. If a bank wants your business/money. They ARE going to be willing to negotiate the spread. Folks just have to be smart and not settle for what is initially offered, shop around at different Banks on the spread.

• Upvote 1

Yes, it includes non-VIP members as well.

VIP members will be able to take advantage of certain extra things (like a much better bottom line $$$$$$), but I am going to send EVERYONE a complete list of banks that are cashing in and the rates they are offering. This email will be revised at LEAST once per day, if not more often, to reflect the changes. I also have a post RV site already built, and it has interactive functions that will blow your mind.

post RV site? only for VIP's?

Edited by twiztid

I have a couple of LLC's. and YES! I have a ton to learn, but thank goodness I listened to my mom and learned to read. LOL

I'm new to this stuff. I'll catch on to as much as I can. I've never banked offshore. I hope I'm ABLE to someday hahahaha

best to us all.............. an RV now could Raise the DEAD

chuck

PS: Google chuck and Dead Guy and you can find me easy.

• Upvote 1