Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade Going To be Available?

surfer

I called Dinar Trade multiple times throughout today to buy more Dinar and each time I got a voice message from Ali that said we are open from 6 to 6 and if you want to place an order, go online. Before when I ordered I talked to someone because I needed to know their wiring # just like I would have today. Very frustrating.

Are they going to answer the phone when the RV occurs or tell me good luck, go online? Or when I drive to one of the offices to cash in and "oh we are closed today."

Is there someone else who sells in the same price range as Dinar Trade?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I called Dinar Trade multiple times throughout today to buy more Dinar and each time I got a voice message from Ali that said we are open from 6 to 6 and if you want to place an order, go online. Before when I ordered I talked to someone because I needed to know their wiring # just like I would have today. Very frustrating.

Are they going to answer the phone when the RV occurs or tell me good luck, go online? Or when I drive to one of the offices to cash in and "oh we are closed today."

That's strange... they have always been VERY responsive. You will get wiring information/instructions via email once you order online.

Don't get frustrated! They are likely busy with an influx of calls due to the fact we believe this is nearing and end! Like you; many other people are scrambling to place last minute orders with only a small staff to accomodate busy phones. Getting a message at this point makes some sense.

But the message did not say we are busy or try back again. It was just like someone who sets their voice message saying they will be out of the office until December the 1st and it is December the 5th when you call.

I am on the phone with dinar trade right now , spoke with someone got my question answered all is well with them.

I use DinarBanker.com. They have great customer service! :twothumbs:

I just ordered another batch of Dinar from Dinar Trade and after online trade was done they said they will ship out Tuesday and deliver on Wednesday (ordered it Sunday night), they are getting sooner must be a lot busier). I should have used Safe Dinar again I did last week and they shipped same day and got it next day, they are $10 more on some of there orders than Dinar Trade.

GID Associates is awesome and cheaper. They have 2 sites. www.gidassociates.com and www.getiraqidinar.com

Try http://www.scgs.us/

They have been around just as long or longer...

I'll second a recommendation for SCGS.

The company I work for recently gave out Visa Gift Cards as Christmas bonuses. The only thing I really wanted to spent it on was dinar and while there are a few options for buying dinar outright with credit cards, SCGS was the only one that would accept reserve orders on the prepaid Visa gift cards. They treat it as a money order so you physically have to send them the card to cover the 10% down, but I didn't have a problem with that. I bring this up only because a lot of companies and/or customers give bonuses and gifts with these cards now.

I have bought all of my previous dinar through DinarTrade (and JIDT before they stopped taking orders), but for those looking for this type of option, SCGS seems like a great option.

Cheers.

Edited by carpecervisi

Ali has told me that they will have 5,000 phone lines and enough people manning the phones 24/7 to get everyone who wants it, an exchange appointment.