Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deleting Zeros ?

VanessaL4100

Ok, I just have a question.

If Adam and other dinar expertise say that there will be no lop, then why are there so many articles out there saying they will delete zeros? And please correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard that a lop can only happen if the money inflates. Well Iraq as of right now, has nothing so there is nothing to inflate.

Do you think the articles about the lop are out there to just scare us or bring about doubt in our investments? I remember a couple months back (I believe around June) Adam said when getting down near the wire, many people and media will be saying false things to try to get you to jump ship. Does anyone think that maybe this is what is going on? Thanks! I would appreciate it! :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

If Adam and other dinar expertise say that there will be no lop, then why are there so many articles out there saying they will delete zeros? And please correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard that a lop can only happen if the money inflates. Well Iraq as of right now, has nothing so there is nothing to inflate.

Do you think the articles about the lop are out there to just scare us or bring about doubt in our investments? I remember a couple months back (I believe around June) Adam said when getting down near the wire, many people and media will be saying false things to try to get you to jump ship. Does anyone think that maybe this is what is going on? Thanks! I would appreciate it! :)

deleting zeros does not mean lop... please move to lop talk section.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Vanessa..

You have to do your research before you start posting any kind of information on this forum. We were all in your position once before... some like myself, not too long ago... but I spent a week reading every single thread, topic, post... dating back several months... hours and hours on end... And by the time I was up to date.. i had absolutely no questions whatsoever. I'll advise you to do the same just to keep you from getting bashed by frustrated Dinar VETS that have to read the same questions posted daily... its gets a bit irritating.

The fact is... the potential for a LOP is slim to none. The potential to drop the zeros is the most likely outcome. It needs to happen. And the majority of people on these forums believe we are going to make a lot of money.

You should skip the LOP section and prepare for Post RV... start there : )

• Upvote 2

Vaneesa-The articles keep repeating over and over what people on here don't want to contemplate. The Iraqis are going to lop the dinar. These redenominations have occurred many times in the past. Removing the zeros is a lop not a RV. When people don't like what they read they attribute it to smoke and mirrors. Good luck.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Vanessa..

You have to do your research before you start posting any kind of information on this forum. We were all in your position once before... some like myself, not too long ago... but I spent a week reading every single thread, topic, post... dating back several months... hours and hours on end... And by the time I was up to date.. i had absolutely no questions whatsoever. I'll advise you to do the same just to keep you from getting bashed by frustrated Dinar VETS that have to read the same questions posted daily... its gets a bit irritating.

The fact is... the potential for a LOP is slim to none. The potential to drop the zeros is the most likely outcome. It needs to happen. And the majority of people on these forums believe we are going to make a lot of money.

I am also a newbie and I have read a lot in the LOP section. I am attempting to "do my homework" as some have suggested. My question is if you drop the zeros, isn't that considered a LOP? I thought LOP was lopping off the zeros on the currency. If I have say 5,000,000 dinar and they eliminate 3 zeros, I have 5,000. That's a LOP isn't it. Does somebody have a specific link to difference between a LOP and lopping the 3 zeros? Thanks

Vanessa..

Vaneesa-The articles keep repeating over and over what people on here don't want to contemplate. The Iraqis are going to lop the dinar. These redenominations have occurred many times in the past. Removing the zeros is a lop not a RV. When people don't like what they read they attribute it to smoke and mirrors. Good luck.

Thank you to you both! Gosh people really know how to make a girl feel welcomed on the site. Just because you don't talk in person doesn't mean you can be rude. But it's ok. I understand. I'll give people the benefit of doubt. I can see multiple post can be annoying. I may be new to the site, but not new to the dinar. I've been in this over a year. I have read article after article and I just don't really understand the deletion of zeros method or how it can help us in anyway. But I am like you guys, I am praying for a blessing from the dinar. There is just too many opinions and too much he said, she said stuff about them. I guess, we just need to be patient and find out. Thank you again . :) Have a great day!

Edited by VanessaL4100
  • Upvote 2

I will try to answer for the newbies. This site is not known for being helpful and courteous. LOL The removing of the 000 can mean several things. One thing it could mean is to remove the 000 off the nominal rate, which is .00086. If this is the case, then the rate would be 1.17 or .86. Another scenario is they are just meaning that they plan to remove all the 000 notes and replace them with the lower denoms. So let's say for instance the rate is 1 to 1. When the rv happens the 25K note will be worth 25K dollars and the 25 note will be 25 dollars. Once you turn in the 25K notes to the bank they will phase these out. They will no longer issue the 000 notes and they will be phased out.

One of the reasons that a LOP can not happen is because right now there are notes lower than a 000 note. There are 500, 50 and etc. Now if they LOP 000 what happens to these notes? What if a person has 1 million 50 dinar notes? If they make a 25K note worth 25 dinar then what happens to the 50 dinar note? Where do you remove the zeros off a 50 dinar note? Do you catch my drift? LOL

So in conclusion, there will be not LOP as some think. They DO plan to redonominate their currency, but they do not plan to LOP it. More than likely they will remove all the 000 notes, issue the lower denoms, and phase out the 000 notes. Anytime you see articles that are saying this, it is actually very good news for our investment.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I will try to answer for the newbies. This site is not known for being helpful and courteous. LOL The removing of the 000 can mean several things. One thing it could mean is to remove the 000 off the nominal rate, which is .00086. If this is the case, then the rate would be 1.17 or .86. Another scenario is they are just meaning that they plan to remove all the 000 notes and replace them with the lower denoms. So let's say for instance the rate is 1 to 1. When the rv happens the 25K note will be worth 25K dollars and the 25 note will be 25 dollars. Once you turn in the 25K notes to the bank they will phase these out. They will no longer issue the 000 notes and they will be phased out.

One of the reasons that a LOP can not happen is because right now there are notes lower than a 000 note. There are 500, 50 and etc. Now if they LOP 000 what happens to these notes? What if a person has 1 million 50 dinar notes? If they make a 25K note worth 25 dinar then what happens to the 50 dinar note? Where do you remove the zeros off a 50 dinar note? Do you catch my drift? LOL

So in conclusion, there will be not LOP as some think. They DO plan to redonominate their currency, but they do not plan to LOP it. More than likely they will remove all the 000 notes, issue the lower denoms, and phase out the 000 notes. Anytime you see articles that are saying this, it is actually very good news for our investment.

Thank you! :) mucho appreciated.

Wrong there will be a LOP why would Iraq lets alot of there dinars leave the country only to owe more money, I give Iraq 2k they give me millions LOL

The 25k note will be worth 25 dinars and the lower dinar notes will be phased in while large notes phased out.

There will be a RV but only after a LOP.

JUST STOP IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Done be close minded dude just because you dont like to hear things doesn't mean you have to put your fingers in your ears ;)

Edited by MPG350
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Most people dont really know what they are talking about when you ask them what does removing the zeros mean........In the NORMAL sense of the terms, removing the zeros is a LOP which is also the same as a redenomination..... LOP= Redenomination ........they are the same thing.....the term "LOP" is just been used as slang for redenomination......removing the zeros is NOT just removing the zeros off the exchange rate.... aka from what it is now .00086 to .86......because of the language difference its POSSIBLE by them saying removing the zeros that its just removing the larger bills from circulation (like the US did with the bigger bills) while introducing the smaller denominations and raising the value of the currency at the same time. In the technical terms and REAL definition, removing the zeros is LOPPING or redenominating....meaning that your 25K note will only be worth 25 dinar and at best we could triple our original investment that we paid in USD for these dinar.....dont let people tell you that a lop or redenomination is impossible because its not....some people put blinders on and choose to only believe in fairy tales rather then looking at reality and seeing all sides of this investment like everyone should.....I bought dinar just like everyone else hoping to make BIG bucks.....and its possible......this is like a lotto ticket....there are NO guarantees in this....but stick to the facts and stay grounded and level headed and it will make this investment easier to deal with and understand......ANYTHING is possible......either way this ride is coming to an end so welcome to the club! :lol:

• Upvote 6

Thank You Shellbell for giving a courteous answer it is much appreciated. There have been a lot of news stories out indicating that Iraq is going to introduce lower denomination bills and maybe even coins. If 3 zeros are removed, the current bills such as the 50 dinar note would be worth about .05 Dinar. If they do put out coins, couldn't they make one worth this amount and make a LOP possible? Again, I'm just trying to learn and thanks again for your kindness.

Thank You Shellbell for giving a courteous answer it is much appreciated. There have been a lot of news stories out indicating that Iraq is going to introduce lower denomination bills and maybe even coins. If 3 zeros are removed, the current bills such as the 50 dinar note would be worth about .05 Dinar. If they do put out coins, couldn't they make one worth this amount and make a LOP possible? Again, I'm just trying to learn and thanks again for your kindness.

If they put a new rate out it has to apply to all denoms. They actually have coins now but people do not use them. They have had the coins out for a long time. I used to think it was going to LOP in the beginning. I did my research and found out that this is the last thing they want to do. If they do this they will insult every business, country and person who has dinar. They have enough assets and currency to back a rv. If you do your research the only countries who LOP are poor and no other option. They plan to phase out the 000 notes. Do you really think they are going to put out articles that say they plan to revalue and the you will be filthy rich. They have to word it in a way to show what they plan to do without causing huge speculation. If I really beleived in a LOP I would sell all mine and move on to something else. I am not sure why some stay around and argue this.

Here are the coins on the CBI site.

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes

• Upvote 2

If they put a new rate out it has to apply to all denoms. They actually have coins now but people do not use them. They have had the coins out for a long time. I used to think it was going to LOP in the beginning. I did my research and found out that this is the last thing they want to do. If they do this they will insult every business, country and person who has dinar. They have enough assets and currency to back a rv. If you do your research the only countries who LOP are poor and no other option. They plan to phase out the 000 notes. Do you really think they are going to put out articles that say they plan to revalue and the you will be filthy rich. They have to word it in a way to show what they plan to do without causing huge speculation. If I really beleived in a LOP I would sell all mine and move on to something else. I am not sure why some stay around and argue this.

Interesting stuff. Thanks for the lesson.

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes

Very interesting point of view. Thanks! But can you guys see how this is all confusing in a way? Everyone has their own perspectives and opinions when it comes to the RV. Ah! guess I just gotta wait it out. :) Thanks again!

• Upvote 1

I completely agree with Keepmwlknfny. No one really knows what's going to happen here. There's no way that an investment with such a huge potential payout is going to be risk free. There are legitimate reasons why it can lop and legitimate reasons why it can't. From what I've seen, most of the news articles that have come out refer to deletion or removal of the 3 zeros from the currency. Some people say that the zeros will be removed from the exchange rate first (RV) and then the large bills will be removed from circulation and we'll get paid out at whatever the RV rate is (great for us)!! But the articles seem to say it'll be from the currency itself in which case we might double or triple our investment but not become millionaires. I agree with shellbell that there are good reasons that this won't happen. I mean if the news articles said that there was likely to be an RV soon then there would be a stampede of new investors and a media frenzy! Once we hear about it from the news media it'll be old news. So I'm hoping that they are keeping this underwraps and that's the reason we aren't getting more concrete information about an RV. The post from marcuscurtis a couple weeks back does a great job of explaining why it's going to RV. It was really interesting to learn that the Rothchilds (who own the CBI) also own Reuters which has put out articles stating that Iraq is planning to lop their currency. According to this post the Rothchilds are saying that the dinar will redominate and be worthless through their media complexes but at the same time they're setting up their friends and connections with as much Iraqi dinar and bonds as possible. I sure hope this is the case and we can all make a lot of money off of this opportunity. There are logical arguments from all sides and we just have to wait and see what happens. It just might take longer than we want it to.

• Upvote 5

marknet73, I know you didn't make the original post, but I would caution you that the Rothchilds owning the CBI is farfetched at best.

Yeah, I guess a lot of stuff is rumor and speculation and we're all trying to put 2 and 2 together. There's so much info out there it's kind of hard to separate the rumors from the facts. If they really do own it then I can see why they'd be wanting to keep the RV speculation to a minimum. Hopefully we'll get to the end of this ride pretty soon and find out some answers.

I look at this in a very similiar way. Thanks for your reply. I am sure this has cleared some of this up for alot of people.

http://www.cbi.iq/in...p?pid=Banknotes

Excellent reply again. Thanks.

Regardless of what they call it - If they do delete the 3 zeros I do not believe it will be a bad thing for us.

In any case I am certainly not going to worry about it one way or another.