Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LET'S TALK CASHING IN!!!!!!!

TBnhispower

I still need to find a good adviser myself so i will probably cash out, and keep my money in a safety deposit box till i decide what to do..

probably not a good idea to put it in a safty deposit box as nothing in them is insured nor will they knowingly let you put cash on them, would be kinda obviouse putting a couple mil in cash in there.

Are you all saying that if you don't like the initial rate that Ali gives you when you make your initial appointment that your rate is locked in at... that after you check with your local bank and don't get any better offer you will simply just call back and cancel that appointment w/Ali and continue watching the CBI rate spread and then call Ali back to reschedule when the rate is more to your liking?

What if all of Ali's customers played the game like that? Won't hurt to try but in all honesty I have a feeling that if you don't accept the locked in rate first given that you then may to accept the rate on the day that you do reschedule your appt for. But then that is JMO because unless there is a really good reason for having to reschedule that's an additional overhead expense for Ali.

I am cashing in at least two times! Maybe more....... I have several diffierent accounts that I am sending wire transferes to and there is only one wire transfer per cash in. All the above listed is based on assumption, but glad you posted your thoughts.

I run my own business and have ethics too. :)

• Upvote 1

My plan.

1. Go to my local bank and deposit/exchange.

2. Make appointments at that time with the wealth managment team at the bank for sound long term planning.

3. Go home and call lawyer and accountant to make appointment to pay all dues taxes ASAP.

4. Be humble, quiet and grateful forever knowing that silence is golden.

5. Sleep sound and live well...never having to look over my shoulder always knowing I have done the right thing to the best of my ability.

The best of luck to all!

Phoenix

Phoenix: I am glad to read your post -- this is my exact plan -- or WAS -- now I've got a serious questin (was going to go CDARS all the way) -- my questin/concern is that when we exchange from dinars to dollars -- how can we insure our initial UDS deposit account until we can get our $ put into a secured CDAR, etc. -- I'm very leary of having $$$$$$$ in a USD account with no security, even for a few days -- yet CDARS require a time committment...HELP...anyone Help!

My plan.

1. Go to my local bank and deposit/exchange.

2. Make appointments at that time with the wealth managment team at the bank for sound long term planning.

3. Go home and call lawyer and accountant to make appointment to pay all dues taxes ASAP.

4. Be humble, quiet and grateful forever knowing that silence is golden.

5. Sleep sound and live well...never having to look over my shoulder always knowing I have done the right thing to the best of my ability.

The best of luck to all!

Phoenix

Great plan Phoenix.

Here is my variation:

1. RV happens. Give thanks!!!!!!

2. Call to make an appointment with trader of our choice for cash in.

3. Make an appointment to meet with our local banker (who does not deal in foreign currency

exchange so exchanging with our bank is not an option) to discuss plans for transferring

the money into our non-interest bearing account (thanks to new FDIC changes in deposit

insurance).

4. Meet with tax attorney/estate planning attorney to discuss trusts, and other planning.

5. Perhaps meet with Charles Schwab to discuss investment strategies (our goal is to create an income from some of the money

and to make other monies grow through investment.

6. Meet with our CPA to discuss tax strategies. We intend to pay all necessary taxes but want to find out when we need to

pay the taxes (can we earn interest on these monies prior to paying taxes) and how much.

7. Once we have the monies in hand we intend to pay off all debts, (credit, mortgage, personal debts), set up college

funds for our kids, pay taxes, set up the various trusts and investment accounts, and then take a "step back" to consider

what else needs to be done to accomplish our personal goals.

8. Tithing.

9. Charitable donations to various 501©(3) organizations.

This is at least a rough draft of our plan.

Peace

Phoenix: I am glad to read your post -- this is my exact plan -- or WAS -- now I've got a serious questin (was going to go CDARS all the way) -- my questin/concern is that when we exchange from dinars to dollars -- how can we insure our initial UDS deposit account until we can get our $ put into a secured CDAR, etc. -- I'm very leary of having $$$$$$$ in a USD account with no security, even for a few days -- yet CDARS require a time committment...HELP...anyone Help!

Well if the bank is FDIC insured just deposit up to the amount the bank is insured... hence having more than one bank acct is a good idea.