Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just got Punk'd!

Triple xXx

So.....I get this text today from a buddy of mine... :blink:

"Ok it just happened!!! Dinars RV'd @ $6.78!!! Call & lock in this $immediately & then follow ur plan 4 cashin !! Small window of op must act NOW. I have already cashed in 5K notes!!!"

II tried to call him but he would not answer! I'm thinking that perhaps other people are calling him too! I sent him a text, no response.

When I received the text, I just happened to be in WalMart looking for a fire proof safe to put my Dinar in until I get a safe deposit box. I immediately tried to get onto DinarVet.com (don't promote other sites) but I could not! All kinds of thoughts were running though my mind. I run to my car and race home to find that there was no RV. :( I was thinking at the time to rush home to buy Dinar on reserve order at DinarBanker, get a money order, mail it via UPS, to get my rate locked in for more Dinar!

Wow! What a rush! :P You just do not know what that felt like! I felt like I had just hit the lottery! Next time will be the real RV! I hope that all of you get to experience the joy and excitement as I did when the RV really hits!

PS.....Oh, I quit my job that second!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

• Upvote 5

You should have got him back by texting him thanks I'm at the bank now and just traded in my 5K notes too, you rock dude! Should we meet to celebrate?!!!!!!!!! This is crazy! I've never made this big a transaction before! I was so nervous! I even took some out to celebrate, where should we go? HE WOULD HAVE FREAKED!laugh.gif

• Upvote 8

You should have got him back by texting him thanks I'm at the bank now and just traded in my 5K notes too, you rock dude! Should we meet to celebrate?!!!!!!!!! This is crazy! I've never made this big a transaction before! I was so nervous! I even took some out to celebrate, where should we go? HE WOULD HAVE FREAKED!laugh.gif

:D;):P

thats what i wouldve done!!

• Upvote 2

You should have got him back by texting him thanks I'm at the bank now and just traded in my 5K notes too, you rock dude! Should we meet to celebrate?!!!!!!!!! This is crazy! I've never made this big a transaction before! I was so nervous! I even took some out to celebrate, where should we go? HE WOULD HAVE FREAKED!

Now that's really funny MovieMaker :P:P:P God Bless Semper Fi :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Bobbydee
  • Upvote 3

I wish that I was in that frame of mind at the time! See, I do not talk to this guy on a regular basis. He was the one that initially told me about the Dinar. When I received the text message, I was already thinking about Dinar because I was out shopping for a fire proof box to protect them. All I could think about was getting home and seeing if I could finalize the reserve orders that I had placed a while ago.

I was doing 90mph home! I was going to tell the police officer, if I got stopped, that I had just hit the lottery!!!! LOL

Isn't it cheaper to get a safety deposit box at the bank compared to buying a new fire proof safe??? :unsure:

Yes, I believe that a safety deposit box is only $28 a year. I did not want to take any chances. I bought one for home as well. Open box. Got a good deal on it.

You should have got him back by texting him thanks I'm at the bank now and just traded in my 5K notes too, you rock dude! Should we meet to celebrate?!!!!!!!!! This is crazy! I've never made this big a transaction before! I was so nervous! I even took some out to celebrate, where should we go? HE WOULD HAVE FREAKED!

Now that's really funny MovieMaker :P:P:P God Bless Semper Fi :lol::lol::lol:

Yes it would have! :lol: :lol:

too freakin funny dude, that would so put a damper in my day!

It kind of reminds me of this!!!!!! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXzAbUo93WU

• Upvote 1

Isn't it cheaper to get a safety deposit box at the bank compared to buying a new fire proof safe??? :unsure:

Depending on how large your fireproof safe is, someone could walk off with it. I agree with Munsch... I would get a regular safe deposit box.

Pretty good MovieMaker!

• Upvote 4

I wonder for those in the PAST "April fools day pranks"??? I know I will NOT be getting any RV pranks on next April fools, BUT A MERRY MERRY MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS INSTEAD & LIKEWISE TO ALL OF YOU........... Lets PREPARE for "RV" VERY VERY VERY VERY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::drool::woot::twothumbs::tiphat:

• Upvote 1

So.....I get this text today from a buddy of mine... :blink:

"Ok it just happened!!! Dinars RV'd @ $6.78!!! Call & lock in this $immediately & then follow ur plan 4 cashin !! Small window of op must act NOW. I have already cashed in 5K notes!!!"

II tried to call him but he would not answer! I'm thinking that perhaps other people are calling him too! I sent him a text, no response.

When I received the text, I just happened to be in WalMart looking for a fire proof safe to put my Dinar in until I get a safe deposit box. I immediately tried to get onto DinarVet.com (don't promote other sites) but I could not! All kinds of thoughts were running though my mind. I run to my car and race home to find that there was no RV. :( I was thinking at the time to rush home to buy Dinar on reserve order at DinarBanker, get a money order, mail it via UPS, to get my rate locked in for more Dinar!

Wow! What a rush! :P You just do not know what that felt like! I felt like I had just hit the lottery! Next time will be the real RV! I hope that all of you get to experience the joy and excitement as I did when the RV really hits!

PS.....Oh, I quit my job that second!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I want that joy and excitement. You can text me at 937-418-xxxx! B)

• Upvote 1

iF you are with Chase it is free to have a safety Deposit Box Why I'm hoping the RV doesn't happen on a Sunday I want to go get my stuff.

• Upvote 1

So you were at Walmart when you got the call, so you must work there because you said you quit you're job. Now no RV yet and no job to buy more dinars.unsure.gif I'd be giving my buddy a good talking to.

:lol: NO! I do NOT work at WalMart! :lol:

What I meant was that I quit my current job in my mind the second I realized that the RV may have actually hit! :lol: