Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Email

Soldiering4U

* Okie’s Email from a friend in Iraq

DECEMBER 4TH, 2010 02:07 PM · POSTED IN CHATS / POSTS

Okie’s Email:

I have a friend who has a friend who owns a business in Iraq. And his Intel says any day. And he has talked to people who have gotten the smaller denomination bill right out of an ATM machine. So, (as I always knew, because you said so) the small denom’s are real.

Okie

again not from me just wanted ya"ll to see what okie was saying.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I cannot believe people still believe a man who works in a grocery store. Please people don't pin your hopes and dreams on this person. It will happen yes, and I am in the " soon" camp, but realistically, he is just a lonely old man that needs attention.

Think about it a little, if he was so Important, ie- flying to Greenland every second day, how can he be on-line so often? He says he works for Conoco-Phillips, I worked for them for 23 yrs, he could never tell me what dept, name a boss I could confirm, nada. I am a firm believer in HOPE, and many do, but please people, don't place your hope on anything this man says.

OK, bash away, at least I will sleep good tonight knowing at least I tell the truth.

pp

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

I cannot believe people still believe a man who works in a grocery store. Please people don't pin your hopes and dreams on this person. It will happen yes, and I am in the " soon" camp, but realistically, he is just a lonely old man that needs attention.

Think about it a little, if he was so Important, ie- flying to Greenland every second day, how can he be on-line so often? He says he works for Conoco-Phillips, I worked for them for 23 yrs, he could never tell me what dept, name a boss I could confirm, nada. I am a firm believer in HOPE, and many do, but please people, don't place your hope on anything this man says.

OK, bash away, at least I will sleep good tonight knowing at least I tell the truth.

pp

Sounds like black -jack poker player. Thanks

• Upvote 1

Boots on the ground infom me the ATM machines are not even working yet so i am calling Okie Dokie "bleep" YOU FLANDERS

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

LOL

I have a friend that has a friend and that friend has two friends and those two friends have two friends.....great intellll.

LOL

ATM my "bleep". If they were being distributed that way we'd have photos and boots on the ground telling us.

Boots on the ground infom me the ATM machines are not even working yet so i am calling Okie Dokie "bleep" YOU FLANDERSDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Hey Guys ATM's are here and they are working, I know because I had to use one in Balad to change my PIN#. Thought I would try it for a giggle it did work it would only dispence 10,000 note.

Madman Out

• Upvote 3