Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

XE

waveone

Check it out

Timothy Hughes: http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=1&From=USD&To=IQD&image.x=35&image.y=13"]My link

At the top of the quote reads the following:

Notice: IQD may be redenominated by the end of 2010. More on the Iraqi Dinar

Live rates at 2010.12.04 16:25:00 UTC

[12/3/2010 11:16:22 PM] : http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=1&From=USD&To=IQD&image.x=35&image.y=13

THAT QUOTE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE BUT ACTUALLY IT USED TO SAY WILL REDENOMINATE AND NOW IT ONLY SAYS MAY.

• Upvote 1

I'm as calm as a statue actually. On the other hand it is quite obvious that many on this board are ..........highly emotional, bordering on the fragile.

Add a dash of intolerance and oh my, it's time for your medication.

It's all good.

Do you have any idea how many times this has been posted??? We're getting tired of seeing it. All you have to do is go back through the board and read old articles. Now quit with the childish remarks.

• Downvote 1

Do you have any idea how many times this has been posted??? We're getting tired of seeing it. All you have to do is go back through the board and read old articles. Now quit with the childish remarks.

Mr Phonics, I am going to state this as plainly as I can.

No, obviously, I did not know b/c I have been here for about 5 days now. While to some it may be a forum "faux pas" to others whom are relatively new, like me it is not. So, it is asking a ton for someone to research hundeds of threads before posting somethng so as not to transgress what appears to be fragile sensibilities, as opposed to the so called senior members to exercise perhaps a dash of human decency.....

Given the tenor I am seeing on this thread, exactly who is being childish when the "re stated" contributions are an honest attempt to promulgate positive information for the edification of this board?

Should be obvious. THen again that assumes egos are kept in check

Edited by waveone
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Mr Phonics, I am going to state this as plainly as I can.

No, obviously, I did not know b/c I have been here for about 5 days now. While to some it may be a forum "faux pas" to others whom are relatively new, like me it is not. So, it is asking a ton for someone to research hundeds of threads before posting somethng so as not to transgress what appears to be fragile sensibilities, as opposed to the so called senior members to exercise perhaps a dash of human decency.....

Given the tenor I am seeing on this thread, exactly who is being childish when the "re stated" contributions are an honest attempt to promulgate positive information for the edification of this board?

Should be obvious. THen again that assumes egos are kept in check

It is not the posting, its the way you "headlined" it.

People are looking closely and intently at forex sites for expected changes.

When someone new to the board posts something old (even with good intentions) and an eye catching headline is attached, it gets attention.

So we come to the thread looking for something new, a change in the status quo only to find rehased information that may be "exciting and new" to you, buts its old hat to us older posters.

Its more of a "not that article again" moment to the more seasoned.

Hope you dont take this wrong, we all should openly share info, but a quick search of the forums would have revealed scores of posts concerning the note on XE's site.

• Upvote 1

When someone new to the board posts something old (even with good intentions) and an eye catching headline is attached, it gets attention.

So we come to the thread looking for something new, a change in the status quo only to find rehased information that may be "exciting and new" to you, buts its old hat to us older posters.

Hope you dont take this wrong, we all should openly share info, but a quick search of the forums would have revealed scores of posts concerning the note on XE's site.

Thank you, my sentiments exactly.

Read more:

kspoolman, on 04 December 2010 - 10:41 AM, said:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=43992&qpid=290323#ixzz17AwVlLjE

[

Thank you, my sentiments exactly.

Yes I see that . Almost verbatim.......