Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

tampadinar buying out dinartrade?

hpking

I don't think Tampa dinar has the assets to buy Ali out!!! I think it is funny that Tampa Dinar was advertised on here, with a local address, but when I went to the address, it was a UPS store. And by the way isn't it funny all the dinar ads have disappered off this site!!!!! Makes you want to go huuummmmm!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

look up Ali's address it is also a ups store, there are a million companies registered on there. Assets, believe it or not all of these dealers are full of crap. Ali has less than $20 million in assets. His video is over hyped, I knew a guy who owned a few dennys restaurants/franchises that had over 40million per year in assets. So, please investigate more. Still getting negatives thanks guys this means I can also attack any person who says anything on this forum which I don't like which is like every 2-3 minutes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Take a deep breath, mull it over a bit, shout at the dog, whatever chills you out. I got a minus 22 in my first week and the only person it bothers was me and that didn,t last long. I no longer post any intel because I take pleasure in reading what a lot of people KNOW is BS but still hype it up out of all proportion. Read accept or disregard, join in the chat, and ASK and if need be ask again and one of the more intelligent or mellow people will try and give you good honest help and guidance. Stick with it and DON,T give up. Here endeth the first lesson. Amen.

• Upvote 2

I need some friends fast. I will put up a new post

Title: RV in next 5 minutes

Body:

OMG there is an RV

Would I get points then, you people are crazy. You talk crap all day and hear one thing and all freak on the newbie.

We are all in this together, I am so very sorry if I offended one of you hardcore boot-lickers :blink: out there. Sorry. Please forgive my newbieness. :P:D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

I can't even begin to describe the amount of disappointment I feel right now for the people in this room who I know are good people, I have been reading your posts for a while as a guest and just signed up today. I left another site because of crap like this.... (and the fact that he doesn't allow any comments any more)... but all of you are better than this, some of you even talk about being Christians... I wonder what your God is thinking about you right now... and you are tamping out the fire that use to be here just a few months ago people are even posting that they don't like expressing their opinion on here any more now that is sad letting a few bad apples screw up the whole barrel and throwing God's name out there like it is your banner of pride well as a person I feel for the real Christians out there who are fighting for that name and who have lost their lives for it. I may be a newbie on here but I have been reading you all from far away for a long time and all I have to say is SHAME ON YOU for being a hypocrite and if you truly are a Christian posting negative comments then you need to get right with your self and THE BIG MAN.

• Upvote 1

wow i think some of the BP oil spill got in his water supply. why are u flying off the handle , get a grip dude its just a question you asked . now you cant handle some of the answers . so just go and become another newbie and try it again. in the mean time i will pray for you in church on sunday

• Upvote 2