Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

S-I's Breakdown of the news from "dont promote other site"

I'm pretty sure this was put together by Steve1. Not 100% sure but either way, nice summation. Thanks for posting.

You are correct hopefull he did put this together. It must have taken alot of time. Great job any way you look at it.

Edited by viper51
  • Upvote 5

Thank you Steve, what a shame that this poster did not ask if it was appropriate to allow a site that banned you to post it here, and then of course take your name off this valuable information. Shame on you. :( Rv whatever.

Hope the 15 minutes of fame was worth it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Fantastic Steve !!! . Great to see you getting credit after getting banned ? still think it's a little strange the mod's would let your info / post be put up here after they felt you were not worthy to be here ....... go figure

Ya know what? It had nothing to do with anyone feeling he wasn't worthy to be here.... he and zzzzzzzzz just couldn't follow the few simple rules for posting their conference calls here that Adam had required of them. It's Adam's site. If he wants to review the content of a conference call not produced by himself BEFORE it is posted, that's his prerogative.

We bring chats and rumors here from other websites all the time by many different people... some of whom are former members who have fallen out of the graces of Adam and DV. The general rule is not to promote other dinar websites. So we edit those posts. This post was sent to the trash by me early today because it was not a pure news article... it was a conglomeration of various news stories (almost all of which have been posted here on DV by myself and other dedicated DV newshounds) and Steve's own speculative interpretation of the events and their anticipated outcome and relevancy. Since the episode with Steve and zzzzzzzzz is still fresh, and their unabashed disrespect towards Adam still a foul taste in his and his staff's mouths, Steve's name and speculations were edited out of this post, and it was then allowed to be brought back into circulation.

That's all there is to it.

Topic closed

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9