Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN optimistic about the future of Iraq because of the balance and a strong parliament

Wednesday, 2001 December December 1 2010 19:03 | | |

ا (AKI) through the United Nations envoy to Iraq, Ad Melkert, the "optimistic" the future of this country, especially after the Iraqi parties agree to form a For the new government, in spite of "the continued existence of sources of real concern," in the words of UN official

This came during his speech today to members of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the European Parliament, where Melkert pointed to a "balance of power is different, and there is the presence of more power to Sunni Muslims, and that the Parliament has a stronger role, which are all positive things" in Iraq

But the UN envoy to Iraq, acknowledged the difficulty to predict occurrence of clear differences between what was the case during the days of the outgoing government and what the future holds with the new government, stressing that the presence of the Council for politicians strategy has a positive effect, but it remains speculative, as far as appreciation

He Melkert conviction that the EU continues to support the development and reconstruction in Iraq and said, "We emphasize that the stability of Iraq and his return to international and regional contexts remains a top priority, and we appreciate the role of Europe in this area, too," as he put it

وأ The UN envoy hoped it would not cause the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq, according to schedule over the next year, in the occurrence of security problems and social unrest and economic institutions hinder the work

Melkert described the security situation in the country as "extremely disturbing, despite some improvement compared to what it was like 2006 and 2007," and expressed hope that security has improved over the next year, due to improved capabilities of Iraqi security forces, in the appreciation

ز Zardari to a question about the status of religious and ethnic minorities, especially Christians in Iraq, UN envoy stressed that it is a source of concern for the United Nations and the EU completely, referring to welcome the international organization, including the Iraqi parliament by the current effort to ensure the protection of Christians

He stressed that there are conversations taking place with the Iraqi authorities and minority representatives in order to ensure their protection and ensure their equal participation in political life in the country, in the course of a response received to a question concerning the proposal by Iraqi President Jalal Talabani receiving Iraqi Christians temporarily in the Kurdistan region in order to facilitate the process of protection

Also speaking at the same meeting, the European Parliament for the Liberal Democratic Alliance, the Italian Mario Mauro warned against the consequences of the intervention of Iraq's neighboring countries in its internal affairs, "The double talk of these countries, which impacts negatively on Iraqi politics," according to his

. He stressed Mauro on the "concern of the European Parliament from the deterioration of human rights in Iraq", recalling the resolution passed by the legislature European in this regard and which militates against the death penalty, particularly the status of the execution of former Foreign Minister Tariq Aziz, and two other officials of the Iraqi Baathist regime dissolved. وقال He said the European Parliament, "We focused in our decision on the need to mobilize the international effort to galvanize politicians in Iraq to their obligations to respect human rights and freedoms and minority rights and democratization in the country," according to his

The session comes on the European Parliament today in the framework of several European efforts to address the situation in Iraq in its various aspects, in an effort to shape the new European policy toward Baghdad through the linking of European aid and trade agreements on the progress of the Iraqi government on the road to development, stability and democracy

Last Updated (Wednesday, 2001 December

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.theiraqiobservatory.com/strategy-in-iraq/international-strategies/united-nations/702---999.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhiDUW4PDfMDbUAojOPWD8qu737Bcw

• Upvote 4

I gotta wonder why you say this may be your last news post PPG, you're a big asset to this forum. Are you implying that we are soon going into a "post-RV" mode (in which case I feel news will still be important), or are you just sick up and fed with the ride?

In any case lady, I appreciate all that you do. GO RVVVVVVVV!

Thanks to all of you for all ;your great comments with the exception of a few which by the way are the very reason i will no longer post any new,s that i come across on here,somtimes i spend 5 ofr six hours looking and digging for anything on dinar that i may share with all my freinds here and most of the time i receive nothing but alot of acusers being very negitive about what i post . and i guess i just feel like why go through the trouble of posting anything when it will just be questioned .i was the first one to post the new,s article about shabibi and had no ideal it was from 2005 in which i apologized for posting a old article at the time i did not know this . but it is not just that one if you look at some of the post i have made they are all ways the one,s that say acusing things that really hurt my feelings because i don,t have to share anything i find i could just read it and keep giong but i always choose to share with all of you here things have really changed alot on here latley it,s getting to where if a person shares anything with everyone they are raked over the coals .but in saying this it,s very few because there are alot of wonderfull caring people on here that has helped me so very much and i have learned so very much from alot of them and i want to say thank you to them for always sharing with me .anyway just thought i would give my reason for not posting on this site anymore . good luck to all of you and god bless

Thanks to all of you for all ;your great comments with the exception of a few which by the way are the very reason i will no longer post any new,s that i come across on here,somtimes i spend 5 ofr six hours looking and digging for anything on dinar that i may share with all my freinds here and most of the time i receive nothing but alot of acusers being very negitive about what i post . and i guess i just feel like why go through the trouble of posting anything when it will just be questioned .i was the first one to post the new,s article about shabibi and had no ideal it was from 2005 in which i apologized for posting a old article at the time i did not know this . but it is not just that one if you look at some of the post i have made they are all ways the one,s that say acusing things that really hurt my feelings because i don,t have to share anything i find i could just read it and keep giong but i always choose to share with all of you here things have really changed alot on here latley it,s getting to where if a person shares anything with everyone they are raked over the coals .but in saying this it,s very few because there are alot of wonderfull caring people on here that has helped me so very much and i have learned so very much from alot of them and i want to say thank you to them for always sharing with me .anyway just thought i would give my reason for not posting on this site anymore . good luck to all of you and god bless

I enjoy your posts, dont let a few of the low lifes, get you down, hang in there for us that enjoy your posts !!