Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3 Bank experience and note of humor

icemanihi

5/3 Bank called me today to let me know my Dinar had come in so I went to the bank to pick it up. As I was counting the money the teller asked me if I had heard anything. I told him what I knew from reading the posts on here. We chatted a bit. He told me he had been invested for 2 years. He said alot of people had come in lately buying dinar. We chatted for a sec and then I started to leave and then asked him how they would handle everyone coming in to cash in if that happens. He told me he had no clue. He said obviously we don't have that kind of cash on hand, so it would have to be electronic transfers into people's bank accounts. I then asked him if that had been trained at all to be able to distinguish what was real dinar and what might be conterfeit. He said they have had no training at all for any of this should the RV transpire.

Now, the funny part. The teller gave me my dinar with the fedex envelopes the dinar came in. I noticed the return address and thought I'd do some researching to find out where 5/3's was getting their dinar. it turns out they are getting from the FCE (Foreign Currency Exchange Corp) in Orlando, FL. Now, the really funny part about this is that the FCE is owned by none other than the Bank of Ireland Group. It was just funny to me considering Ireland is basically bankrupt and needing a bailout which they will apparently get from the EU. Anyway, just sharing!

Also for those who do not know, 5th 3rd DOES NOT HAVE de la rue machines and they WILL NOT be getting them. To check the authenticity of the Dinar, 5th 3rd sends the Dinar by Fed Ex to the FCE in Orlando Fla. I like 5th 3rd they are a very reputable bank here in cincinnati, but I WILL NOT give my Dinar to ANYONE so they can FED EX it anywhere. I have waited too long for this and too much crazy stuff could happen in shipment. I would suggest 5th 3rd come up with another idea if they wanna make any money off this at all. GO RVVVVVVV GO NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also for those who do not know, 5th 3rd DOES NOT HAVE de la rue machines and they WILL NOT be getting them. To check the authenticity of the Dinar, 5th 3rd sends the Dinar by Fed Ex to the FCE in Orlando Fla. I like 5th 3rd they are a very reputable bank here in cincinnati, but I WILL NOT give my Dinar to ANYONE so they can FED EX it anywhere. I have waited too long for this and too much crazy stuff could happen in shipment. I would suggest 5th 3rd come up with another idea if they wanna make any money off this at all. GO RVVVVVVV GO NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you suppose they will give you a deposit receipt while they send this off. Like they do when you deposit checks into your account. The checks are subject to verification too, aren't they? What would be the difference?