Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How to invest money without going into the stock market.

For years, I have been looking for places to put my money for retirement and wealth development. Back in 2008, when the bottom dropped out of the stock market, I decided it was time to purchase heavily in stocks. Based on the principle of buy low, and later sell high.

Well, I got in and everything was going well. My stocks started to go up. I was watching the market, things looked great! Then something unexpected happened. I discovered that my 1 of my stock had done a reverse stock split of 1:20. That means that for every 20 shares that I owned they reduced my ownership to 1 stock. Unfortunately, this was not an isolated incident. I have had other stocks since then that have reduced 1:12, and other stocks that just tanked. My father who has been investing in stocks for 25yrs, and who trained me on the techniques on assessing stocks, has made a discovery within the past couple of year, and that is the stock market has not behaving to the old rules of stock speculation.

The insight that my father gave to me caused me to look at other alternatives for investment. So I asked myself the following questions:

1. Are there other investments out there that are non corollary (not involved with the stock market)?

2. Was the rate of return? Did it increasing in 2008 – 2009?

3. What oversight was there on the investment?

4. What was the risk on the investment?

I looked at a multitude of investments, including, oversea investments. One research venue took me to some real estate investment in countries bordering Russia and the Middle East. They posted 28% annual returns in 8 yrs. However, they wanted a million dollars or more to invest, in an area that is potentially very risky. Then I discovered Scandinavian Income Certificates. It was promoted as buying into the Norwegian Pension Fund, and receiving annual benefits. Upon further investigation, I discovered that it involved buying stock in a Company called Statoil, and the benefits were actually dividends. The rate of return was only 4.46%. Not really that great. There were many, many more that I investigated, but nothing fell within the search criteria.

Then I came across an investment called Life Settlements. Simply put, it is the purchasing of a life insurance policy that someone no longer wants or needs. You purchase the right from the policy holder to become the beneficiary. As I began to investigate this investment, I started to discover some interesting things. First of all, it has nothing to do with the stock market, real estate, Unemployment, Stimulus and TARP money. It is based on one thing, and one thing alone; the defined life expectancy of an individual.

That caught my attention. As I started to look at companies that promoted this investment. There was one company that stood out above all others. It was Life Partners. They have been in business for almost 20 years, no debt, and good profits. The company sounded strong, I thought, but what kind of return could one receive. To my amazement, the 20 year average rate of return for investors has been 14.28%! This applied even to 2008 – 2009!

I then checked into what regulated this investment. I discovered that the SEC, Texas Department of Banking, and Texas Department of Insurance all have a hand in regulating the product. With all these eyes watching this investment type, I concluded that this was a very safe investment.

On top of all this, this investment type has been surfacing in places like the Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, and USA Today. In fact, August of 2009, Fortune Magazine ranked Life Partners as the fastest growing small company in America. This year in 2010, they were ranked the 20th fastest growing company in the world (two slots behind Apple, INC)!

So, if you live in Texas and our interested in investing in this, just click on my profile to obtain my contact info. I would love to talk more about it with you, and answer any questions you might have.

Thanks

Shawn

P.S. This is a great way to get your money to work for you after the dinar revalues, and insure that your children don’t get started in life by getting into debt.[/size]

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This post reads a lot like a sales pitch to me, but then I'm not familiar with life settlements. But I've been trading stocks for many years, and 2010 was the easiest year to make money in the market that I have ever seen. I made over 40%, and if I was any good, I should have made a lot more.

Also, in thousands of trades, I have never been caught in a reverse split, and have only seen them a couple of times, in penny stocks, (which is a fun, but incredibly risky way to invest.) If you stick with companies that have decent fundamentals, you'll never see a reverse.

A word to the wise, proceed with caution. Have a nice day. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Adam

I do not want to step on any rules here, and I certainly do NOT WANT to be kicked out.

I live in TEXAS where Life Partners is located, and I personally know people who are invested in LP.

It has worked very well for them.

I also know an Agent for LP who is licensed to issue these investments.

MY question is

is it ok for the other posters on here to send me private messages or notify me if they are interested in an introduction?

I want to help and dont want to brake any rules.

Please let me know how I can assist with this

• 5 weeks later...

For years, I have been looking for places to put my money for retirement and wealth development. Back in 2008, when the bottom dropped out of the stock market, I decided it was time to purchase heavily in stocks. Based on the principle of buy low, and later sell high.

Well, I got in and everything was going well. My stocks started to go up. I was watching the market, things looked great! Then something unexpected happened. I discovered that my 1 of my stock had done a reverse stock split of 1:20. That means that for every 20 shares that I owned they reduced my ownership to 1 stock. Unfortunately, this was not an isolated incident. I have had other stocks since then that have reduced 1:12, and other stocks that just tanked. My father who has been investing in stocks for 25yrs, and who trained me on the techniques on assessing stocks, has made a discovery within the past couple of year, and that is the stock market has not behaving to the old rules of stock speculation.

The insight that my father gave to me caused me to look at other alternatives for investment. So I asked myself the following questions:

1. Are there other investments out there that are non corollary (not involved with the stock market)?

2. Was the rate of return? Did it increasing in 2008 – 2009?

3. What oversight was there on the investment?

4. What was the risk on the investment?

I looked at a multitude of investments, including, oversea investments. One research venue took me to some real estate investment in countries bordering Russia and the Middle East. They posted 28% annual returns in 8 yrs. However, they wanted a million dollars or more to invest, in an area that is potentially very risky. Then I discovered Scandinavian Income Certificates. It was promoted as buying into the Norwegian Pension Fund, and receiving annual benefits. Upon further investigation, I discovered that it involved buying stock in a Company called Statoil, and the benefits were actually dividends. The rate of return was only 4.46%. Not really that great. There were many, many more that I investigated, but nothing fell within the search criteria.

Then I came across an investment called Life Settlements. Simply put, it is the purchasing of a life insurance policy that someone no longer wants or needs. You purchase the right from the policy holder to become the beneficiary. As I began to investigate this investment, I started to discover some interesting things. First of all, it has nothing to do with the stock market, real estate, Unemployment, Stimulus and TARP money. It is based on one thing, and one thing alone; the defined life expectancy of an individual.

That caught my attention. As I started to look at companies that promoted this investment. There was one company that stood out above all others. It was Life Partners. They have been in business for almost 20 years, no debt, and good profits. The company sounded strong, I thought, but what kind of return could one receive. To my amazement, the 20 year average rate of return for investors has been 14.28%! This applied even to 2008 – 2009!

I then checked into what regulated this investment. I discovered that the SEC, Texas Department of Banking, and Texas Department of Insurance all have a hand in regulating the product. With all these eyes watching this investment type, I concluded that this was a very safe investment.

On top of all this, this investment type has been surfacing in places like the Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, and USA Today. In fact, August of 2009, Fortune Magazine ranked Life Partners as the fastest growing small company in America. This year in 2010, they were ranked the 20th fastest growing company in the world (two slots behind Apple, INC)!

So, if you live in Texas and our interested in investing in this, just click on my profile to obtain my contact info. I would love to talk more about it with you, and answer any questions you might have.

Thanks

Shawn

P.S. This is a great way to get your money to work for you after the dinar revalues, and insure that your children don’t get started in life by getting into debt.[/size]

Do you have to live in Texas to do this?

Please let us know where to find out more.