Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade and Ali's "safe keeping" plan

larry143

We've got our dinars at home. We don't have a safe. Have been thinking about getting a safety deposit

box at the bank.

Is it really safer than at home (if you had your own safe that is)? Bank branches can burn down

too and there is theft. Do banks insure you against loss if you store stuff with them? I really have no idea.

I don't want to allow the dinars out of my control either.

We've got our dinars at home. We don't have a safe. Have been thinking about getting a safety deposit

box at the bank.

Is it really safer than at home (if you had your own safe that is)? Bank branches can burn down

too and there is theft. Do banks insure you against loss if you store stuff with them? I really have no idea.

I don't want to allow the dinars out of my control either.

In answers to your question. i work at a credit union here in Utah. We do not insure what is kept in safety deposit boxes. If a fire were to happen there is no way of proving what was in the safety deposit box therefore you are out of luck. Just a little warning. Other financial institutions may do it differently.

Try this ,dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/45682 and it will explain how the Roth IRA works. I am 52 years old and just had my Investment company i use here in Dallas, Texas help me open the IRA account with Dinar Trade, done all there paperwork last Friday and order 5,000,000.00 dinar from Dinar Trade on there IRA forms, wired $ 5120.00 to my Investment Company Monday , and they sent a wire payment that day to Ali to be put in his safekeeping. I received an e-mail and confermation from Ali Monday evening showing everthing was set up and the account number and order details. After the RV i will call Ali and have him sell my dinar and wire transfer the money into my Roth IRA in Dallas. If your around Dallas you may want to use IRA Plus Southwest,LLC at 8226 Douglas Ave, suite 332 Dallas, Texas 75225 Phone # 214 739 1977 Fax # 214 739 1987. Hope this helps, It really is a good way to invest some money and see it multiply after the RV and not have to pay taxes on any of it , even when you turn 59 1/2 years old.

• Upvote 1

:lol: Ali's safe keeping program huh? Everyone say's Ali is a straight shooter and of good character.I personally would start worrying when the guy knowing you have a lottery ticket want's to hold it for you because [it'll be safe with him for sure because he will protect better] :lol: Why didn't he just send a letter that said we know you've won the lottery please send the ticket and 50,000 in cash for validatoin fee's.After hearing this i promise i won't even entertain the idea of cashing in with Ali now!Some other great lines are; I'll take your wife /girlfreind home you know she's safe with me. /Oh honey ;really theres no reason to worry we're just freinds :lol: Or No problem i'll watch your wallet and purse on the blanket while your in the water :lol:

That's my take on it.If you want your dinar safe.Put it in a safe deposit box or hire brinks or something!Or just send it to tripple x Gator Sw fl. for my new special opps triple x super safe hiding spot .I will send you a receipt for it's current face value as well. :lol: then after rv ill send you the face value of your dinar you left in my care in usd let's say 5000 USD ?

Yup for me that suggestion sends up redflags everywhere.My personal experience : when i guy says you can trust me or feels he needs to use the words safe,trust,or words of that nature to put your mind at ease, then you better figure out why your mind is not at ease,because he's probably gonna skrew ya good. :lol: jmo do what makes you comfortable and be smart. Listen to your heart, mind,and spirit , if they are all three in agreement then your probably doing the right thing .If you have a head ,gut, or heart check then be cautious! Peace and Prosperity to all B) !

• Upvote 2

I would not let mine out of my control. I purchased a safety deposit box in my bank for $50 for the year. I just feel safer. I do not know Adams program since it has not RV'd yet but Dinar Banker is $150 per transaction (no matter how much you have). Also I called them and they will send someone to me (or anyone for that matter) , you have to have 10M + to cash in. If you do not have that much you might have family or friends that you can set this up with. So instead of driving 8 hours to a location I will drive 20 minutes. I will wait to see what Adams program is though. You see - there is money being made off the back end for the brokers. They would not fly someone to me for $150.

I don't know about all the rest of this post, but I too have a Safe Dposit box at my bank (B of A) for $55 a year. I feel alot safer then when I had it at home.

I have tried to call the number listed for Dinar Trade and Ali but no one ever answers!! All that happens is music plays and a voice that states " We are experiencing a high volume of calls, please wait." If he was setting up all of these satellite offices, shouldn't someone be available to answer the phones??

Does anyone know a better number to reach him?

If your still conflicted/confused visit the site and look for the Safe Keeping tab on the left site of the home page.

I hadn't noticed that tab before. Has this changed recently there??

Safe Keeping Application

We are currently not offering any new Safe Keeping orders. If you are an existing customer, your account is still active and your Dinars will remain in Safe Keeping. If you wish to login to your account, kindly click the following address:

https://www.dinartrade.com/customer

In answers to your question. i work at a credit union here in Utah. We do not insure what is kept in safety deposit boxes. If a fire were to happen there is no way of proving what was in the safety deposit box therefore you are out of luck. Just a little warning. Other financial institutions may do it differently.

Hmm, learning quite a few tidbits on this thread! Best not to assume, best to ask for sure. Thanks.

The biggest concern I would have regarding Ali's safe keeping option is that he stated if Dinar mailed to him is lost in the mail then you would only receive reimbursement of the price of the Dinar you originally paid for it. So you have to decide if you want to take that kind of risk/loss if it is lost/damaged. Not worth it to me.