Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 12/1/2010

Doc31

Doc: Great Post as always. For months I have relied on you to provide the auction information that I look for. Really appreciate that. Regarding taxes, I would like to reference my interpretation of tax aviodance vs. tax evasion. In Kansas, we have a toll road (Kansas turnpike). If I choose to use the toll road and drive through the toll booth without paying for the usage, I am evading the tax. If I find another route to take and avoid the toll road, I am avoiding the tax. IMO, it is that simple. Once again, thanx for all you do.

• Upvote 6

Thanks Doc31 - I appreciate good advice and this good advice. I hope that a consensus statement will be issued by the IRS in regard to short term investment of the IQD. I also hope that they do not try to change the tax structure post RV and try to collect more as they have in some other instances.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your daily updates, Doc31. We are under no obligation to pay more tax than the law requires. Unfortunately, the tax code is so complex that the average person cannot afford the professional advice to navigate their way through all the provisions for legally reducing the amount of tax they owe. When we get an RV, pay for the best advice you can get so you pay the least amount of tax allowed by the laws as they are written. A penny saved is a penny earned.

Thanks Doc for the update. You do not need to apoligize for anything you have said. I look on here and look forward to reading your posts because you have some sence about you and do not spew needless chatter all about. When someone posts have a nice day you are going to have someone else saying you are now trying to predict the weather. Some people just either don't get it, don't try to get it or don't care if they get it. Thanks again for your posts.

Doug A