Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FRANK Conference Call 11-30-10

inheritance

KTFM Conference Call 11-30-10

Part 1

Kurds say they are in charge... HCL and 140 = pray it does not become a stumbling block as some things were the last 8 months...

All my team should be on here today. Ali first then Delta - Delta has a lot to share tonight.

Frank opens with singing: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas and a grand prayer...

Few weeks ago I said I believed in Shabibi, his statements, and I posted to be fair about and consider this statement. In Jan Shabibi felt this was the year for the IQD and in April he never knew it would not happen by then...April 2nd and 16th was my last actual date and now 8 months has gone by - how do we make up those 8 months? Push fast forward if you can as Maliki seems to be doing - all the things in front of us now - it is new to me, never dealt with this before, last year if you asked me what do you think it’s hard to say anything...now you ask me and I have no other answer but its self evident - I have never been in this position before - only wanting them to SHOW ME what I want to see... I walk upon virgin land new territory for me - I made a statement early this year based on a legal election - now I am happy to see Maliki is doing things at the speed of light... accordion effect of compressed time - never from the political leaders have done this like this before more so like a slow camel - all my hopes were not in the dinar if it didn't happen by a certain I lost everything- no hopes were in GOD and left it at that - YOU need to consider following that road... No I am not changing my mind - you see what Shabibi is doing, he is staying a distance away as he did say as soon as the GOI sits he will release the rate... They heard that and they hear the cry of their people - the 8 months were not wasted - why do you think Maliki is saying no I don't need no 30 days now - I already know what I want - he wants to accomplish everything... what is that? All that he is doing....

Yesterday the Iraqi GOI announced themselves to the world... today 24 hours later, the speed of light in Iraqi time they said that we are busy working on the 2011 budget - isn't that what Shabibi wanted - and maybe he might give you the rate - oh they are not sure?? they are tripping to get things done - Maliki said he does NOT need 30 days he will get it all done between 10-15th - announce GOI, release and sign contracts - put the rate in - between the 10-15th - would one be to increase the currency? I would love to ask him that... we do see reports that tells us that they are talking about the value of the currency lifting the 3 zeros and TV is promoting value to their currency - doing all of these things... if we played poker I would watch every move of your body - your breathing and all signs to hold or fold... I am sorry but Iraq is literally showing us their cards....they talk about subject normally are taboo - raising currency wow - seat out GOV - wow amazing things coming to a pentacle it is a conclusion? I don’t know - sincerely, I believe in Shabibi in 2010 to introduce the Lower Denoms

I am asking you as a Christian to consider we lost 8 months be fair but be of great joy but see Maliki is not dragging his feet but moving at the speed of light at the end of a tunnel he is trying to get to..

Ali is to join us reason: I allowed a gentleman to become a part of us - I am not being derogatory toward a gentleman I am chastising myself for not being responsible for the Intel that is beamed out though KTFM...I am sorry I do not stand by any other Intel but from my people... the 8.27 that was to happen yesterday -how silly is that - if I interrupt people - this is my conference call - if you don't like it I will not change to suit one individual any longer... God bless this gentleman - I have highest respect for him - he can be found everywhere but at KTFM . Ali is on a Conf call this past Sunday with the GET team and once again nothing derogative toward anyone I have highest respect toward them - nothing but compliments from them about KTFM and I respect them for that - but on the GET CC Sunday Ali was interviewed and unfortunately put on silly putty an stretched and not even recognizable anymore - we will set the record straight and the GET CC did NOT cause any misunderstanding - it was AFTER THE CALL that did this... 2 people were sincere to quickly type what he was saying and their typist made some mistakes in typing it - so today Ali wants to correct these mistakes...

My stance is that I believe this is an RI - when the UN charters are met then the rate will be RI back as to what it was in frozen in 2002... IMO conditions are being met but are they where they need to be according to charter 7? IMO yes... but I must also make you aware they need to pass some laws to get that 2011 budget going to introduce the rate IF THEY WILL - only a handful knows the date and rate- Shabibi knows - will he fulfill what he wanted to do last January this December or ill 1-1-11 means something to us? I love you all and wish you the best

Part 2

Source on GET TEAM call said he saw the rate of $3.24 - Ali said I said the holiday calls asked same thing and my sources in Iraq- the bank - said it was NOT true - it’s still the same and it has not changed nor any indication of it changing in the next few days at all...

Pres if United Investment Bank Owners is coming to Calif to speak to you on Dec 15th - 2 people of the MOF and aid and 2nd of command to meet and greet so we can explain why it takes so long to get that bank in our name to show the Bank is good for Iraq an let Dinar Trade to purchase a bank there it would be good for Iraq economy itself is what we want to show..

IF they come who will be the MOF at that time - Ali said he feels it will be the same person but a different venue - the promised changes and progression faster than they seen in the past - hopefully it’s not a political statement - only GOD knows the future of this...

This is the first time they are coming to the US - I have been there so many times before - and I invited them and they are coming for the 1st time and 2-3 weeks ago at an oil Conference I did meet with them then and they said they will visit me...

Franks ask, The MOF if Iraq - Ali said one if his top people top aid will be coming to meet me... Frank says Would it not be impressive for the MOF to see how Ali has everything set up for when the MOF of finance are ready to raise the value - would they not be impressed to see how you are ready - Ali said that's why I invited them hear - our main criteria is to get that bank approved in our US company name 100% owned by a US company last 11 months we have been working on this...God gives a child in 9 months why can’t we purchase a bank...

Ali said when they raise the rate will help our economy- and Iraq is subsidizing everything that comes in and once they approve out bank the amount of our currency that goes into their currency will support their economy

Frank says do you feel the 2011 will contain the new rate? NO says Ali - it was issued for 79 billion just set for local spending itself and the rate is set as an exchange rate - set the rate off of the dollars that have been sitting in the new York federal reserve and the interest payments that came in - plus the future earnings off Iraq itself..

Frank asks - have you received a phone call from FOX news - YES says Ali - Yes today- first name starts with M asks Frank? Yes says Ali.... I just wanted to double check - I will allow the interview with FOX with me and they will probably put it with yours...

QUESTION - the advantages - naming the PM, seating the GOI - do you think the Kurds will be the next stumbling block? Ali IHO states that all the haggling going on was to set the bar for those that would be equal... they are in agreement to this now... Frank says that encouraging as we heard that the Kurds want to take their toys and go home... When we do see the HCL its one of the blocks that has to be done then the rates change and influx of investors.

Frank asked do we need more time to let the investors t come in before they release the rate? Ali said how can they come in and buy their stuff with1/10 of a penny? they have to set it equal to other neighboring countries... one person could come in and buy the whole country now - so it has to be set high enough to be in balance to the whole world.

We have 28 operators in Calif now - around the globe Dubai included is over 70+ people right now - once the RV occurs we will have at least 150-175 and I have capability to increase it to over 400 people

Where will you get these people from - streets, banking industry - local staff is from local places in LA or where our offices are - security that are retired from the secret service etc will be helping us...

When I call to set my appt to cash in- if I plan to get some dinars can buy gold eagles? Ali said gold and silver coins cost more money and it doesn't name since to me and bars are 92% purity and cost more than gold bullion is coming from Switzerland and its 999% purity. Can we put some of that in your Iraq bank when it opens and put a part in local banks in the US - Ail said within 30 - 40 minutes we can wire and you have the funds to ANY bank

Safekeeping program is on the left side of my web side- to deposit their dinars to be deposited in our bank - we will give you a certificate - free of charge - is there any interest but Ali said just holding it in our vault - that saves a problem of dealing with a de la rue machine- and they can sell it instantaneously and do not have to wire it immediately and not have to leave your house if you are using our Safekeeping Program... It’s already there and you have the certificate and the money will show up in your account once the RI happens and we transfer the funds immediately.

Can we pick the office - but Ali says you do not have to go to any office - deposit the dinars in our safekeeping program we send you a certificate of what we are holding and then just fax us over the banking information if we are holding your dinars in our safekeeping program and you won't have to leave your house...or bring certificate to an dinar office after the RI and you can cash it out in person there...

Operators will answer the phones after the RI - are you going to have lots of operators or will the lines be jammed up - Ali says there will be enough line and today I already ordered new phone lines - 5000 more lines into our office so we will be sure to have enough lines open now.

Canada - Van Couver location

Australia - in Brisban (sp)5-7 working days up and open

Cash in procedures are on our web page - put in your email and we will send you all details on cashing out and offices..

When the RI occurs will you stop selling dinars- NO sir says Ali just the rate will go higher an naturally we will be buying it but we will also be selling it

best source to watch for the RI is the CBI.IQ to watch for the change of the rate their price will be my price for the exchange..

If the RV is lower - would you exchange in lower denoms to hold for a higher rate later? Yes says Ali and I can give you dinars back for Dinar -

Fee is a flat $150 per million dinars - FLAT FEE -

Rumor is that we will only have 30 days to cash in? Ali says that will not happen IHO but why - there is millions of people do to this - that is a massive taking in cashing out and that doesn't seen it would happen IMO -

What are your Dinar Trade plans after all this is over - Ali said we will have different investments in Iraq - Oil and Gas and Real Estate Sector and I will be heading that and so will my younger brother..

IF the 2011 budget is not approve by DEC 1st deadline for budget -doesn't happen tomorrow Ali says that it will be approved at the 79 billion but they will have it approved as it was last year.

IF I go to a bank with a 25,000 dinar to exchange for immediate cash - will you cash that for me if they tell me know and I have to add that to the amount that I gave at the time of my appt? Yes says Ali I will change it -

Legal currency can be called back but they will not recall the lower denoms as they need it - 10,000 bill in US$ it’s still worth $10k

I will be cashing in with a group -can I lock a rate or does each member to sign or will one person that is the head sign for the group? Yes Ali says you can but you have to be responsible and show up with everyone with the dinar you locked in with us.

You can use Dinar to pay off the reserve for sure ...you can send me a 1000 NOTE for reserve and will pay it off it if it RV's and send you the US money- if it doesn't we can send it back to you if it doesn't after the 30 days...

If the KTFM discount is not honored by my employee - call me and they will not work there anymore.

How many Dinars not customer - but how many dinars you have sold in the marketplace since you started - 20-30 billion a month and I have been in business for 7 years - it was slow at first - we started with nothing and because of the blessing of the Lord we have become what we are today -

What interest will you be paying for deposits for any money people will put into your bank? Ali says Depends on what the Central Bank sets right now its 5-6% on 6 mo CD and 1 year is 7-8% per year...

Who is in control of the IMF, Shabibi World Bank? Ali says it’s the Central Bank - mainly Iraq's decision they are the head of their house -

What is the release mechanism for this to occur - Ali says once the RI occurs at the new coming rate - and put out there to the masses - most do not know about this yet - it will go up overnight just by the dealers?

No plans in Puerto Rico - no not yet - no plans to open an office there...

Hawaii no - security is a massive risk there...

Part 3

Area Code caller 949: Alex from Laguna Beach -

3 weeks ago Kuwait increased their currency did they ? How much and why did they do this at this point in time to be higher than the IQD??

Ali said Kuwait steady band trades for last 4-5 years $3.69 - $3.99 and they manage their float - trade balances...

Area Code Caller 907: Tarheel - regarding your bank - foreign investment tax in March signed we will be charged a 30% tax if we do that so is your bank a part of the American system - Ali says NO an Iraq based bank - Caller says are you planning on starting a US banking system bank- Ali says thinking about it after we start the Iraq bank then apply for a branch license in the USA...

Area Code caller 405: Rumor last night the cabinet was fully nominated and sworn in is that so? Ali said I heard the rumor myself and I spoke to people that they were forming it but the news media publicly needs to say so and w assume it has not been done till then

Area Code caller 610: Safekeeping question - if we ship the dinar to you to hold, then we can liquidate pretty much through fax and phone when this RV? and then you can send it back to my bank - just for that reason? Ali says yes you can log in a customer portal to see it there and when it RI's you can call instantly and have it within a half an hour upon your call... Insure it for the current value when you mail it - and if it gets lost they will pay you what you insure it for.. then you can buy more dinar if it gets lost when Ins pays you... Caller says if do the safekeeping can I get gold with it at RI? And Ali says that $1.65 per ounce for gold to be shipped... - can we barter gold with dinar at the Toledo office - tell us ahead of time you want the gold...

Area code Caller 256: Seatrip - Is there a de la rue machine - Brentwood will have one there - can't answer for the banks...

Ali says you can get into the Brentwood Tenn office at RV in 2-3 days...

Area code Caller 425: Yes an office will be open in Kent Wash and 5-7 days after RI..

You can buy Dinar with Dinar yes -to buy 1million dinar send in $120,000 dinar at the time of the order

Area Code Caller 651: what is Dinar on margin - Ali says that its Reserve we have - buy 10% then 30 days pay the balance...Interest rate is too high to do margin to margin... not good for customers to do that...

Area Code Caller 239: Spring Hill Florida will be open after the RI...

What effect is the RV going to have on the Euro and US$ when it comes to the Int'l Markets - Ali says that the currency was started very low to country to get on its feet in 2003 and now to make one currency - other countries have not been through wars and restructured as Iraq has,..

Area Code Caller 813: Beagle 833 - Bulldogs little brother - will be going to Springhill - what is the procedure for letting us know when the RV occurs.. Ali says we will post it on our home page of our web site - send a mass email to all our customers telling you the RV occurred - and it will be always on the news even CNBC - caller says even if its 3am would we get an email then? Ali says Yes immediately phone lines even if it is Christmas morning at 2am we will be open - we waited 7 years so yes we will be there..

PM question for Ali- if Ali has sold over 1 trillion - can Iraq support a bigger RV than $3 per dinar? The markets and banks and dealers will actually do the buy and sell that's how the rate is determined and bank sets a based rate - Iraq is NOT paying it out its the banks that are selling it and taking it in and yes Iraq can sustain this at any price...

Area Code Caller 630: what is the significance of the last 30 days of the CBI auction of the dinar - its $0 transactions why? Ali says that if they were giving dollars for the imports and hard currency - it’s not a big significance on whether an RV is to occur...

Ali says the Safekeeping is there for your convenience- we will ship Dinar and still do Reserve Orders and take wire orders - direct deposits are hard but we don't mind but it’s hard to match - we thank our customers and we thank you and GOD made this happen and we appreciate your business and the respect you have given us...

Frank asks Ali is your heart motivate that this is coming closer now than in years past do you have hope do you feel anything? Ali says Iraq has progressed well in 7 years - now they are walking briskly and sustain themselves soon - I really do not have an idea on this I wish I had inside info but I do not - I feel we are going into the right direction the economy has to be able to sustain the rate coning out -

One last caller asks - Ali when your bank opens in Iraq will you offer Visa, MasterCard check cards or debit cards for worldwide use? We can only offer that for in Iraq and once that go up in Iraq to off the world systems we will at that time...

Part 4

Shabibi does want to introduce the lower denoms and do we need to replace those 8 months - we were set back 8months and now the speed of Maliki now but be fair be strong while we wait here. Don't put all your responsibility on the Dinar - do not lean on Dinar -lean on the everlasting cross of Jesus - if we walk in January do not post on KTFM that it’s all garbage Frank tells garbage - Please do not do this - we are adults at KTFM are strong and YES I believe it will happen and yes it believe the RV will be $3.86 and things are looking fantastic for this happening this year. GET CLOSER TO GOD and do not follow this so much if you are stressed out - find peace in GOD and his word and you will find comfort and love in His bible.

Delta is on now - Development today was Yahoo Finance top IQD was only the UD$ and now they are showing the IQD looks like there is other currencies there - Japan - AED and same thing there on that site - looks like on Yahoo they are comparing the IQD with LOTS of dinars - so why if the IQD is toilet paper are they doing that Delta say soon it will be GOLD paper - looks like the forex web site open in Baghdad nobility- software company that deals with forex they opened an office in bag dad - they added all the currencies - Swiss frank and Japan , USA, Canada, and AAD too just an hour ago and the IQD is there now too - no one knows rate and date but we give you the best knowledge and trust Shabibi 100%...

Delta says the GOI and the 4 winning coalitions were meeting and making their cabinet and it looks positive and happy and smo0th and on news Maliki will introduce the in one basket and ready at same time.. to get all approved by parliament at one it e - lat night the Kurds and Iraq and national coalition they meant and today they are so happy on the news and it went smooth and all knows the OIL minister is a vice prime minister - 3 Pres and 3 VPres - give seats to all winning parties - Kurds seems the MOF might go to the Iraq list and the MOO go to the Kurd list -

for our investment things are lining up - Maliki is happy and he said he will finish it and he will on the 10th - 15th - they will try to finish and introduce cabinet to parliament. the CBI and lots of financial companies are opening up in Iraq and that's huge - all the currency - now - watch the forex they are lining up and ready for something and we know what that is...THIS IS OUR MONTH - IMO a week before CHRISTMAS OR NEW YEAR this will be done Maliki 10-15th said he and a LOT of progress will happen - so let’s watch that with the cabinet being in and then after that the CBI will be ready to do it - NO wire - NO cash going on now - today the CBI reserve if $50 billion dollars - even if they have 27 trillion dinars they have 200% backup at this rate - no other bank does not do this - $26billion dollars at 1170 - but they have 50 billion - they can support the RV - you only need 10-15% to back up the dinar - not the 200% that they have - this means the IQD should be equal $110-120 for every dinar... even if they keep all the $ they have now - right now the IQD is worth about $120-110 per dollar - budget is before the parliament now waiting to be passed - in the budget - 25 billion dinars comes out to $3.44 as the exchange rate...

Jim they are not dancing in the streets - they are building the streets - there are more than 3 screens up and they are continuing to put up the screens around to communicate...

H - we were to have a UCLA economics person to come in and it’s the 2nd time he can't join us...

NCGrandma - Praying for Jason - for his healing...

Joe: Delta have you heard anything about resolution 56? Delta says no - just received some info that comes from boots on the ground that has to do with the exchange rate just approved but the cabinet and the IMF and world bank a few months ago and it had to be approved but the parliament first so it was approved Tuesday- an hour ago I just received this call that the resolution 56 was approved? Frank asks for this info to study.

Caller from area code 580: Question - Ali has other foreign currency for sale on his website but nothing about the other currencies - would they revalue as well - do you know anything about these currencies.. Frank says the return is so small that you would need LOTS of money to invest to get any money in return... it’s good to have other avenue of investments - any currency Ali sells pay attention to them - there will be a basket that will go up and they all wait for the IQD ... Frank states he will put together a panel of 12 of experts and each one will help you by answering questions regarding your blessing re real estate, precious metals, annuity, etc... so we will be ready to help you.

Question from forum - Delta - they are distributing to new cards on Dec 10th to employees does the rate have to be visible for this to be done- yes yes says Delta - Trade bank has green zone new branch for gov employees - very possible between the 10th and 15th its possible - its high possibility between the 10th and 15th this will happen...

Caller from area code 334: is there a USA bank where we can draw an interest rate of 5% or above on our monies? Frank says NO he has rearranged that structured but no - banks can't offer that - annuities are 3-4%... are annuities year to year?- it’s the turtle pace interest -

Caller from Area code 843: Can you sing Onward Christian Soldier tonight?

Caller Area code 248: Jason when the RV happens and we go to transfer the funds - do you recommend waiting as the price may go up as they cash in so should we wait for it to go up more after the RI? If it starts at $3.22 will it go higher sooner? Delta says it’s up to you to hold on to it - if it comes out with a managed rate then cash in - if they come out with a float rate it will possibly explode... CBI will come up with a fixed rate says Delta - it will be managed for at least a couple of years... They need to get the Iraqi people used to this rate... they need them to get used to this new currency rate... they need to have confidence in this currency and have a managed float will do that... They will come out at least at $3.22 to give confidence to their people- Shabibi did say in two steps but the key is the beginning rate then make your decision to cash all out or hold...

Area code caller 919: Tony - Do you see the RV happening sometime this month... Delta says - based on the CBI articles that they are ready just waiting for GOI to be set - Maliki said he will finish the GOI on the 10th - 15th my opinion will be yes this month... Frank asks for a copy of the statement from Shabibi that says he will release the rate once the GOI sits... Frank says I need this as a reference - In January he told us he would introduce the lower denoms so then the rate has to be released - now Maliki is preparing at a very fast pace - now Shabibi said 2 months ago again - it was after the elections in Iraq and he said it again when you sit down I will give you the rate.... so he was amending his rate from last January - another force = Shabibi is saying SIT DOWN but nothing no rate till you do sit down... so now 8 months later he says it again... so we are in the position to see everything we want to see doesn't that mean Shabibi will do that to put the rate in the budget? Will it happen - GOD only knows and that's where we have to be strong and move forward for it to happen - so much is motivating and too many signs on the road that there is a rest stop up ahead..

FRANK SAYS IN DECEMBER I SEE A RI - but charter 7 says when all conditions are met they will reinstate the currency value of Iraq... which was $3.22 frozen in 2003 when we took over... THE PLAN of when we took says so... on CNN today they mentioned THE PLAN 5 times in an interview today- so on CNN today THE PLAN was spoken of regarding the economic stimulus would make the US economy do better all from THE PLAN... a year ago we had very little evidence of an RI but now!!!!! Watch Maliki he is in a hurry to make some serious money....

Forum Question: PromisesofGod POG- spend thrift trust - any negatives or positives about this? Darline can you comment on this? Darline says KTFM is not a finance organization so check it out and trust your attorney and financier to ask this question too... but my money I would not take a bet on it - Frank says NO personally I am not getting near this type of investment....

Be careful of emails for those looking to get you to fall for deals and things - former members are trying to say KTFM is evil and they have something better to offer...

Asking Delta - what is the feel in Iraq do they think of a rate or do they think there will be an RI? The TV shows that the people are happy for their GOI and the change coming and the poor people there need jobs and the currency will be good too and they will have purchase power back - it’s almost coming to an end... you can see the GOI will be one of the strongest and best in that region - its coming to the end and very happy soon....

Frank asks about areal pictures of olive trees being planted - pristine olive oil grows in Iraq in that certain area... the future holds lots to do out there by investing... Personally I am going to get in and get out especially since the Korean people are upset... Delta states they will move very fast - conditions will be met and if Maliki is happy we have to be as he is working 24 hours straight -

Frank says if Maliki is happy - we have to be happy too!

Frank sings: Onward Christian Soldiers and then Prays – and then he thanks his team for all their support….

END OF CALL

For all the promises of God in him [are] yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. 2 Cor. 1:20

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Bash away , I really don`t care ! When someone brings religion into an investment , well I tend to head for greener pastures . Religion does not have any place at all in this investment , whatever you do afterwards well . No disrespect however , Religion and this investment do NOT mix well . IMHO :lol:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 37

Bash away , I really don`t care ! When someone brings religion into an investment , well I tend to head for greener pastures . Religion does not have any place at all in this investment , whatever you do afterwards well . No disrespect however , Religion and this investment do NOT mix well . IMHO :lol:

No bashing my friend. GOD gives us a free will..... So you are entitled to your opinion. I shall just pray for you!

Edited by inheritance
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

You can keep religion out of it, but, you cannot keep God out if it because I keep praying to Him and asking Him to be the biggest part of it. God will always be a part of everything good, even you crack.

• Upvote 10

No bashing my friend. GOD gives us a free will..... So you are entitled to your opinion. I shall just pray for you!

What does it matter who brings you the news and weather they are religious or not?,

The information is sound and my 10 year old son can figure that out! Nobody is cramming any

info down any ones throat, just because you are anti religion doesn't mean you have to lash out at

some one for their beliefs.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You can keep religion out of it, but, you cannot keep God out if it because I keep praying to Him and asking Him to be the biggest part of it. God will always be a part of everything good, even you crack.

Totally agree with you there financeminister, with God, all things are possible. :D

• Upvote 2

Your opinion is perfectly legitimate, and you are entitled to it. Rock on.

Go RV!!!

Maynard

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Couldn't have said it better.

Since it all belongs to Him anyways, I think it would behoove you to acknowledge Him as the ruler over all things..............................otherwise, He could just deem you unworthy of such a heavy responsibility :lol: :lol:

Edited by Teresa82
  • Upvote 3

If god is a part in everything good,then he/she must also have a hand in everything bad. If you truly believe in god then you must also believe that god has no interest in financial quests. Most extremely wealthy people are godless. God has nothing to do with any of this. This is all about greed. I'm sure god is real busy trying to fulfill your dreams of an rv while some innocent child is being kidnapped, rapped and dumped somewhere. I've learned that god doesn't answer prayers. You have to do things for yourself. I would agree more if we were all just praying for something non materialistic. Cmon people. Praying for money and putting up a front by saying it's for the people of Iraq is bs. Like I said. Greed. One of the seven deadly sins if my 12 year religious education serves me correctly. Me personally. I just want the rv so I can take care of my family. Cause god doesn't help much with the bills. Especially in this economy. I think he/ she has turned a deaf ear.

Good luck.

Go rv!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

If god is a part in everything good,then he/she must also have a hand in everything bad. If you truly believe in god then you must also believe that god has no interest in financial quests. Most extremely wealthy people are godless. God has nothing to do with any of this. This is all about greed. I'm sure god is real busy trying to fulfill your dreams of an rv while some innocent child is being kidnapped, rapped and dumped somewhere. I've learned that god doesn't answer prayers. You have to do things for yourself. I would agree more if we were all just praying for something non materialistic. Cmon people. Praying for money and putting up a front by saying it's for the people of Iraq is bs. Like I said. Greed. One of the seven deadly sins if my 12 year religious education serves me correctly. Me personally. I just want the rv so I can take care of my family. Cause god doesn't help much with the bills. Especially in this economy. I think he/ she has turned a deaf ear.

Good luck.

Go rv!!

I just need to set the record straight with you. I have never one time prayed for the RV to happen. Why? It is because I have no doubt it is part of GODS will for the times in which we live. It will happen in his timing, and you can take that to the bank.

You have no idea what the intentions of a man’s heart are except your own. Therefore your statement on greed is so ridiculous!

Edited by inheritance
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just need to set the record straight with you. I have never one time prayed for the RV to happen. Why? It is because I have no doubt it is part of GODS will for the times in which we live. It will happen in his timing, and you can take that to the bank.

You have no idea what the intentions of a man’s heart are except your own. Therefore your statement on greed is so ridiculous!

I will agree that greed may be too harsh of a word but it is definitely desire. And if god handed everyone everything they desired where would we be? Everyones desire isn't of a humble origin no matter how they rationalize it. I think that is the point Mike was trying to make. Not trying to start argument, we know religion has been and could be discussed & disagreed upon for a millenium.

Good luck.

Go rv!!

Simply put God is morally ambiguous. A god ruled by human emotion and personal interest is no God in my book.

• Upvote 2

Just reflect on how you came into the investment in the first place.

How many variables had to line up at the right time for you to hear about this? Be honest with yourself. For me it was about 100. They all lined up.... and for a reason!

I am not here to preach the word for GOD at you, but I am here to tell you that EVERYTHING happens for a specific reason. Problem is, we most times don't see that specific reason right away, and that upsets a lot of people. Everything will only make sense once your lights go out for the last time and you meet the Big Man. Then, we will have no questions. Then, everything will make sense.

Until then, there will lots of debate on GOD's role in this investment.

Whatever......I am just glad that I am on the inside looking out and not the outside looking in. You feel me?

OK, everyone bring their hands into the middle.......1-2-3 RV!!

• Upvote 1

I will agree that greed may be too harsh of a word but it is definitely desire. And if god handed everyone everything they desired where would we be? Everyones desire isn't of a humble origin no matter how they rationalize it. I think that is the point Mike was trying to make. Not trying to start argument, we know religion has been and could be discussed & disagreed upon for a millenium.

Simply put God is morally ambiguous. A god ruled by human emotion and personal interest is no God in my book.

Greed may be a harsh term. But even if you donate 10 percent of your earnings and the rest go towards personal gain, what other word would be used? According to Christian teachings money is the root of all evil. Therefore all I was stating is that god has no place in this forum. This is a forum based upon money, is it not? I'm not trying to insult anyone, but did anyone stop and think that some of us might be insulted when people bring god into this equation. It's just a little hypocritical IMHO to think that god has anything to do with ones financial gain or has any control over anything for that matter. If god did decide to step in, why would it be for an rv and not a to stop a suicide bomber or something to that effect. Like I said, not bashing. Just interested as why people think god will help this along.

Greed may be a harsh term. But even if you donate 10 percent of your earnings and the rest go towards personal gain, what other word would be used? According to Christian teachings money is the root of all evil. Therefore all I was stating is that god has no place in this forum. This is a forum based upon money, is it not? I'm not trying to insult anyone, but did anyone stop and think that some of us might be insulted when people bring god into this equation. It's just a little hypocritical IMHO to think that god has anything to do with ones financial gain or has any control over anything for that matter. If god did decide to step in, why would it be for an rv and not a to stop a suicide bomber or something to that effect. Like I said, not bashing. Just interested as why people think god will help this along.

Sorry MikeBeeinNYC, but money IS NOT the root of all evil.

This is from 1 Timothy 6:10- "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

It is the love of it that is at the root of all evil and not the money itself.

• Upvote 3

Just reflect on how you came into the investment in the first place.

How many variables had to line up at the right time for you to hear about this? Be honest with yourself. For me it was about 100. They all lined up.... and for a reason!

I am not here to preach the word for GOD at you, but I am here to tell you that EVERYTHING happens for a specific reason. Problem is, we most times don't see that specific reason right away, and that upsets a lot of people. Everything will only make sense once your lights go out for the last time and you meet the Big Man. Then, we will have no questions. Then, everything will make sense.

Until then, there will lots of debate on GOD's role in this investment.

Whatever......I am just glad that I am on the inside looking out and not the outside looking in. You feel me?

OK, everyone bring their hands into the middle.......1-2-3 RV!!

My boy Derrick Rose…. Dude you are my favorite player! Well behind Michael Jordan, and Scottie Pippen that is! Hope you light it up against the Magic tonight. GO BULLS!

• Upvote 3

My boy Derrick Rose…. Dude you are my favorite player! Well behind Michael Jordan, and Scottie Pippen that is! Hope you light it up against the Magic tonight. GO BULLS!

Thanks Man. We are off to a good start. When we get Boozer back, we should be sitting pretty good! When this thing RV's you can all afford courtside seats to watch me play at the United Center.

Sorry MikeBeeinNYC, but money IS NOT the root of all evil.

This is from 1 Timothy 6:10- "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

It is the love of it that is at the root of all evil and not the money itself.

To me you are muddying the point. You can get into it about the semantics but at the end of the story I agree with Mike, only giving away 10% and praying for the RV due to the actual money or the love of it, in itself is not selfless.

Everything having a reason or point behind it lessens the plight of individuals who go through much horrific things that most people have to endure. When an infant is kidnapped and killed. A woman is raped or beaten. The old racial injustices like Emmett Till. The horrors done during the crusades and Spanish Inquisition can't be wiped away because it had a "purpose".