Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buying Silver

emerald41

I use Monex. I've bought silver and gold and been extremely pleased with their service. But, I recommend the Monex Atlas account above all else ( unless you're a conspiracy theorist like me). Holding physical silver(like me) doesn't allow you to sell high and by back on the dips, which is really fairly easy to do these days. The Atlas account still allows for ownership of precious metals, but also the ability to cash out and hold Cash until such time as you would like to buy back in. -Bob

Cris,

Just out of curiosity, what are you planning to do post RV if Gold or Silver are out of the question?

Dave

Good question....my plan is to wait until the flush of currencys stabalise.....this should mean that the dollar will rise in value & commodities will fall in value...thats when you should buy gold and silver....at the low end

Here is an awesome way to to invest in Silver, as you might know silver is way undervalued at moment, ans will go upto at least $60 to $80 per oz I feel in the near future.Let me know what you think and if you have any questions call or email me. Silver Saver A Sound Money SolutionIntroducing SilverSaver...your non-dollar savings. SilverSaver is an easy way to automatically accumulate PHYSICAL silver. It is easy to buy and sell. You can safely store your silver insured in the depository or have as little as 20 ounces shipped to you.

Allocated Non-Bank Depository Accounts: This is one of the most convenient, no-hassle, secure ways to purchase .999 pure physical silver that is allocated and titled in your name. You have legal ownership. The silver is on your "balance sheet" and no one else's... not the custodians, and not the depository. Each account is separately audited and verified by the third-party depository, and you will be able to log in to their site (independently of the custodian's) to verify the amount of silver in your account. There is also the ability to take delivery of small amounts if you really want to be in control of your holdings.

The custodian we recommend for this is: https://silversaver.com/share/UCXWH/

SilverSaver, which is owned by the principles of a boutique investment firm in Lawrence, Kansas, which manages over $200,000,000, was created to give the average U.S. resident an easy and automatic way to save in silver at a fair price with the ability to effectively reduce premiums.

We have personal accounts with these guys and couldn't be happier with them. For as little as $50/month, you can start to accrue silver that is 100% insured by Lloyd's of London while in your account at the depository, all the way to your door if you take delivery.

These guys are filling the gap of small to medium purchases and automating the whole process. Highly recommended if you don't have an existing process in place that allows you to exchange current fiat-money (the stuff held in your normal, everyday bank account) for "real money," backed by silver.

Email me if you have any questions, but get started today,

its an "Investment" in Your Future!

Simple Simple Simple Stuff Here!

https://silversaver.com/share/UCXWH/

Brandon Hanson

253-341-2626

brandonhanson2010@yahoo.com

Obviously do research, but don't forget local coin shops probably do bullion. And when doing bulk, you usually get better deals on the premiums. I deal with precious metals refining and investing every day, but I dont promote my own business. And we have been doing this since 1969, so we are doing something right. So I will share what I know and hope it helps.

Cris, of course you want to buy low and sell high, but nobody could really predict the silver rise we have seen. If we knew last year this ould happen, we would all be millionaires, and not care about the dinar. I just did an investment 2 days ago, and as of this morning they are up $2000, not including any premiums that the bullion is demanding. You have to just invest smart, and honestly invest a lot for high silver returns.

Are you kidding?.....never buy anything at the top of the market....you should have done this a year ago

I highly doubt it is anywhere near its top...nothing really indicates it will stop for quite a while. Some are saying the silver to gold ratio might go to 16:1

I found a local shop that deals in gold and silver of anykind and have been buying at spot...more than likely you will pay over spot. Check craigslist but just make sure you are not buying fake crap...maybe meet at coin shop so they can verify.

Edited by mhl0521

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I am thinking I might do some silver investing, does anybody have a good source that

they would share?

Thanks,

Emerald rolleyes.gif

Emerald-

I just saw your post (a little late, I know)

However, I found this link http://inflation.us/reviews/ VERY helpful, as it reviews numerous silver & gold & coin bullion dealers. It gives you their prices service, shipping, and customer satisfaction rated like hotels - 1-5 stars!!

Hope that helps

Emerald-

I just saw your post (a little late, I know)

However, I found this link http://inflation.us/reviews/ VERY helpful, as it reviews numerous silver & gold & coin bullion dealers. It gives you their prices service, shipping, and customer satisfaction rated like hotels - 1-5 stars!!

Hope that helps

I've dealt with Northwest Territory Mint for some transactions and now Scottsdale Silver for the latest transactions as silver starts it's rise.

I can't tell you about Scottsdale yet for delivery timing but the variety with NTM was great, at least I enjoy their bullion options. With Scottsdale, the shipping charges are negated at a certain price point which I hit. As for price, it seems to me that when Kitco Signature series bullion is available, they were the lowest and closest to spot but price, but I no more than had just mentioned that to a fellow silver investor, and the bars I wanted were sold LOL

Are you kidding?.....never buy anything at the top of the market....you should have done this a year ago

If you think silver is at the top of the market, you haven't been doing much reading on the suppression of prices especially with the J.P. Morgan related influences.

Google up some of those articles and you'll see why it's a great investment even at the rates you're seeing today.

• Upvote 1

Yes, silver is the investment of the time. I've been in silver for 14 months and have been buying bullion (coins and 10 oz bars) all the way up from $12/OZ. Silver is an artificially depressed resource - mostly by China and Wall Street shorting it to keep the price of this rare metal low. In fact, there appears to be 10 times more silver in ETF's than there is actual silver. Traditionally, before the market manipulation by China (they use lots of the stuff) silver was priced at 1/16th the price of gold. Today, it's at 1/60th the price of gold. Very soon, within a matter of weeks, silver will explode and jump back to the $60 range where it should be, and then start a steady climb to the sky (maybe $250/oz) as ETF's are called and the remaining silver is removed from circulation. Remember, silver is not dug up like gold. Its mined and processed at great expense to smelt out the ore. If we start mining now, and we are, we'll never catch up to supply/demand levels in our lifetime. Personally, upon RV of the Dinar, I plan to do the following: I have 10 million Dinars.

1. If the RV value is high (0ver $1.00/Dinar) I'll dump everything into three checking accounts (temp).

2. I'll remove $2M for bills, houses, kids and life.

3. I'll invest $7 in silver ingots through MONEX.com (they store it for you)

4. I'll sell silver to pay taxes as taxes are due.

An alternative is to use your Dinars as security for an open line of credit - say $1M. This is a non-taxable event. Your bank makes a loan at current interest rates and holds more than 100% security that it can cash in the event of your default (after 12 months). This will put the Dinar into a long term investment (12+ months before actual cash in) and still give you lots of play money. Although this appears great at first, you really want to be into silver as quickly as possible. It will be more likely to double in 6 months than the Dinar after RV.

The best solution (for me), assuming a high RV value, is to do both. I'll borrow $1M and use $2M in Dinar as security for 12 months. The remaining $8M goes to Monex.

Yes, silver is the investment of the time. I've been in silver for 14 months and have been buying bullion (coins and 10 oz bars) all the way up from $12/OZ. Silver is an artificially depressed resource - mostly by China and Wall Street shorting it to keep the price of this rare metal low. In fact, there appears to be 10 times more silver in ETF's than there is actual silver. Traditionally, before the market manipulation by China (they use lots of the stuff) silver was priced at 1/16th the price of gold. Today, it's at 1/60th the price of gold. Very soon, within a matter of weeks, silver will explode and jump back to the $60 range where it should be, and then start a steady climb to the sky (maybe $250/oz) as ETF's are called and the remaining silver is removed from circulation. Remember, silver is not dug up like gold. Its mined and processed at great expense to smelt out the ore. If we start mining now, and we are, we'll never catch up to supply/demand levels in our lifetime. Personally, upon RV of the Dinar, I plan to do the following: I have 10 million Dinars.

1. If the RV value is high (0ver $1.00/Dinar) I'll dump everything into three checking accounts (temp).

An alternative is to use your Dinars as security for an open line of credit - say $1M. This is a non-taxable event. Your bank makes a loan at current interest rates and holds more than 100% security that it can cash in the event of your default (after 12 months). This will put the Dinar into a long term investment (12+ months before actual cash in) and still give you lots of play money. Although this appears great at first, you really want to be into silver as quickly as possible. It will be more likely to double in 6 months than the Dinar after RV.

The best solution (for me), assuming a high RV value, is to do both. I'll borrow $1M and use $2M in Dinar as security for 12 months. The remaining $8M goes to Monex.

I want to add a thought on taxes. Other than straight forward shelters (trusts, etc) I choose to ***** all the way as I belly-up to the tax man. Rather than spend all my effort trying to avoid the inevitable it makes better use of my efforts to invest what I have in silver and Dong (the Viet kind) and also in Palladium bullion. Don't (never) look back. GO RV!!!

I want to add a thought on taxes. Other than straight forward shelters (trusts, etc) I choose to ***** all the way as I belly-up to the tax man. Rather than spend all my effort trying to avoid the inevitable it makes better use of my efforts to invest what I have in silver and Dong (the Viet kind) and also in Palladium bullion. Don't (never) look back. GO RV!!!

Hi Eagle!

Hearing how much Dinar you have (might want to keep that info out of your posts), you could really benefit by being a VIP. Check out what all your benefits are (This is directly from Adam):

Let me start with what you DON'T get.

You do NOT get:

The same crap you read at other sites (WOW RV TOMORROW AT $3.49!!!!!)

• A magic RV Crystal Ball. There isn't one.

If you came in here to see the magic crystal ball that tells you a date and a rate, let me know within 24 hours of joining and I'll give you a full refund. You obviously misunderstood the benefits of joining - and I don't want people in here who can't even read.

Here's what you DO get:

• Private Message privileges
  • Text Messages (free) when the RV is announced!
  • Instant Messaging in the Chat Room (when it's working!)
  • You surf the site AD FREE. No ads!
  • Access to a network of people serious about this investment.
  • I do my best to answer ANY questions asked in this forum - less than 3 hours usually.
  • Special occasions: a VIP chat or conference call.
  • Depending on your interest: Discussion on other investments and way to make profits.
  • Coming soon: After the RV, this VIP room will turn into a strictly investment club. You are already in!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8253-what-you-get-in-the-vip/#ixzz1DU1gcn2y

Seeing that your first $2Million is going into houses, kids and life, I suggest that you set up an LLC or a C corp first, then the C corp or LLC can purchase the house, etc. - this WILL reduce your taxes paid. Lots of strategies that will MAXIMIZE what you get out of this speculation are available to VIP's

Good Luck and WELCOME!