Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All Dinar rates

Lilalbertus

Compare them based on resources and country economics you may be able to get the RV of the Iraqi Dinar

Serbian Dinar: 1 RSD = 0.0122 USD

Algerian Dinar:1 DZD = 0.0134 USD

Iraqi Dinar1 IQD=0.000858369 USD

Macedonian denar 1 MKD=0.0215285 USD

Tunisian dinar 1 TND = 0.683761 USD

Libyan Dinar1 LYD =0.795229 USD

Jordanian Dinar 1 JOD = 1.4114 USD

Bahraini Dinar 1 BHD = 2.6524 USD

Kuwaiti Dinar 1 KWD = 3.5346 USD

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

I got to tell you that this is the kind of information I enjoy reading. Thank You...

your welcome, I figured it would be important to know the dinar rates of all the countries that carry that currency from what I can tell the oil dinar countries carry the highest value and since Iraqi is second to Kuwait in resources it should be somewhere in that proximity.

• Upvote 1

your welcome, I figured it would be important to know the dinar rates of all the countries that carry that currency from what I can tell the oil dinar countries carry the highest value and since Iraqi is second to Kuwait in resources it should be somewhere in that proximity.

Yah, thanks for the post... good info... makes you think...

Compare them based on resources and country economics you may be able to get the RV of the Iraqi Dinar

This is a good thing to keep in mind : Most people do not realize that Iraq has 24 TIMES the land mass that Kuwait does !! Imagine the difference in resources ?? Kuwait is only the size of Connecticut while Iraq is larger than California. Food for thought and ammo for a solid argument for the success of the IQD and Iraqs future.

• Upvote 4

Excellent info...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1.4114 + 2.6524 + 3.5346

Divided by 3 = average of RV 2.5328 USD .. would be very NICE!

And I think Kuwait will be liking that their KWD is higher than IQD, if this type of math is part of the new budget, and RV!!

GO RV!

:P

• Upvote 1

now to figure out what the Iraq dinar will revalue at because ….

the world monetary system has rules

they will except a paper note in the range of $150 dollars USA …

but nothing bigger for the general population to use for buying and purchasing things

so with that in mind

500n dinar left on the market = rv around .25 cent … 500 dinar note = $125 note

250 dinar notes left as their highest note = .50 cent range = $125 dollars note

50 dinar notes = $2.00 to $3.00 dollars range = $100 to $150 dollars

20 dinar note and take all the old notes off the markets and can revalue at $3.50 to $5.50

So the question is what will be their biggest

Different Countries have Currencies with the same name : Dinar. Not necessarily meaning an association of any kind... as that's just a name.. Iran has a diff. name and so does Saudi Arabia . I'm not sure about Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman

Just like dollars.... Same name in diff. countries US, Canada, Australia, Zimbabwe and probably others.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

now to figure out what the Iraq dinar will revalue at because ….

the world monetary system has rules

they will except a paper note in the range of $150 dollars USA …

but nothing bigger for the general population to use for buying and purchasing things

so with that in mind

500n dinar left on the market = rv around .25 cent … 500 dinar note = $125 note

250 dinar notes left as their highest note = .50 cent range = $125 dollars note

50 dinar notes = $2.00 to $3.00 dollars range = $100 to $150 dollars

20 dinar note and take all the old notes off the markets and can revalue at $3.50 to $5.50

So the question is what will be their biggest

? what are the new lower denominations were they 1,5,10,25,50,100 or something like that?

I know I just wanted to compare the dinars in the region ( North Africa, Middle east, and the Yugoslavian states) all the oil rich dinar countries have a good rate (Kuwait, Jordan, and Bahrain) where as the rest don't. So the IQD would have to be in the middle of the Bahrain and Kuwait dinar unless they find more oil deposits in that case it will surpass the Kuwaiti Dinar.

You forgot the "Hong Kong Dollar"

I know I just wanted to compare the dinars in the region ( North Africa, Middle east, and the Yugoslavian states) all the oil rich dinar countries have a good rate (Kuwait, Jordan, and Bahrain) where as the rest don't. So the IQD would have to be in the middle of the Bahrain and Kuwait dinar unless they find more oil deposits in that case it will surpass the Kuwaiti Dinar.

You forgot the "Hong Kong Dollar"

Thanks for clearing that up. Appreciated.....About the HK Dollar. I guess I was taken off guard for a moment. I'm sure I forgot lots more.

Maybe even the minuscule state of Sikkim ( Asia) has a Currency called Dollar.... just kidding.... I really don't know....

Sikkim used to be independent and I was fascinated by its story as it was one of the very few Countries with no Army.( I know Costa Rica is another one). and even no Police...... I think ( bitter laugh) in more or less recent years ( last 10 or 15) it got embodied into India....

Edited by umbertino