Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IN the Dog House...

curious80

But what happens if you don't check it every day...And the RV happens, with a time limit? ...You just missed out and ALL your dinar are now worthless? So I'll just continue to read the forums at-least once a day...I will not miss this one...

I seriously wouldn't count on this or any forum as your notification when the RV happens. You need to be part of a group or team that is connected and will get the word out via text message, email or phone call when this happens. A forum is too full of confusing and misleading info!

• Upvote 3

I seriously wouldn't count on this or any forum as your notification when the RV happens. You need to be part of a group or team that is connected and will get the word out via text message, email or phone call when this happens. A forum is too full of confusing and misleading info!

Not sure you need to be part of any group. As a matter of fact, theres really no need at all. You can follow this by simply checking Forex sites each day. Actually if one wanted to skip all the "reading of the tarot cards" on all of these different boards you wouldnt have to go anywhere other than forex. When it changes, there will be no confusion on the forex sites. Just my 2 cents is all

• Upvote 2

Not sure you need to be part of any group. As a matter of fact, theres really no need at all. You can follow this by simply checking Forex sites each day. Actually if one wanted to skip all the "reading of the tarot cards" on all of these different boards you wouldnt have to go anywhere other than forex. When it changes, there will be no confusion on the forex sites. Just my 2 cents is all

I'm looking at the source , the CBI !!! I check their site about 3 to 4 times a day!! Takes about 5 seconds!!

http://www.cbi.iq/

• Upvote 1

I'm looking at the source , the CBI !!! I check their site about 3 to 4 times a day!! Takes about 5 seconds!!

http://www.cbi.iq/

Yep, good point. that one will work too. Same as forex, no confusion, no he said she said....no waiting for a text.....the CBI as with forex sites will mean what it says it means right there in black and white directly from the source.