Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Time for some Venting

sixstring516

Hey DV family, hope everyone is doing well......I know we all need to be patient and optimistic( as we are told to do everyday with this investment), and true there are NO GUARANTEES when it comes to the RV. Its just so frustrating and a bit depressing that in the past 24hrs, it feels like so many people are jumpin ship and throwin in the towel, I mean the same people who for yrs are quoting rates and giving plauseable reasons why we all made a good investment, are now talking bout a LOP, and how the Dinar dealers and Iraq all scammed us like some great pyramid scam......I personally still dont believe its out there, and just like the pumpers trying to get more money with their $8+ rumors, I take the negative rumors with a grain of salt also, but all the same I just want some knowledgeable sound reasons from my extended family here on why the RV is still realistic and promising, just a little pick me up is all Im askin I guess, its been a long month personall...take care and God Bless you all!

• Upvote 11

I HEAR YA SIXSTRING. . IT'S VERY DIFFICULT BUT IF THE PM OF IRAQ IS SET ON HAVING THE GOVERMENT SITTING BY THE 9TH (AS REPORTED BY A MED CHAT) THEN WE SHOULD'NT HAVE MUCH LONGER. HANG TIGHT I'M NOT QUITTING AND I'M SURE 99.9 PERCENT HERE ON DV WILL BE RIGHT HERE WITH YOU. :)

• Upvote 7

I think everyone is "jumpy" with all that is going on in Iraq! It will happen when it happens, some of us really hope this thing happens soon, but hey it's been one hell of a ride getting here!

We have seen some real idiots proclaiming "dates and rates" but no one really knows until it HAPPENS PEOPLE!!!!! :rolleyes: Sit back and wait is all we can do, so please stop pretending

to "know" when this thing will happen! :D

• Upvote 2

you will always be able to find answers that will justify your reasoning. just remember that if it never RVs and simply gains in value naturally over the course of a few years you can always give it to your kids or extended family. and hopefully you never spent money that took away from buying your essential living supplies

• Upvote 3

I think everyone is "jumpy" with all that is going on in Iraq! It will happen when it happens, some of us really hope this thing happens soon, but hey it's been one hell of a ride getting here!

We have seen some real idiots proclaiming "dates and rates" but no one really knows until it HAPPENS PEOPLE!!!!! :rolleyes: Sit back and wait is all we can do, so please stop pretending

to "know" when this thing will happen! :D

Well said Carol! No one knows!

• Upvote 1

It has been said many times that there would be alot of misinformation, misdirection, and flat out lies right before this thing pops to keep speculation to a minimum. I believe this is what we are seeing right now. Be prepared for even worse news to come! Just hold on tight, we are getting close.... :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Whether or not Maliki seats his cabinet early, or on time, he still must have the vote of confidence by parliament. If he receives a vote of confidence, then we ready to move on to a possible RV soon after. If he gets a vote of no confidence--then it starts the WHOLE process over, and another 6 weeks of deadlines. I believe we are right there, but as we've all seen, THIS IS IRAQ. Thx all

Whether or not Maliki seats his cabinet early, or on time, he still must have the vote of confidence by parliament. If he receives a vote of confidence, then we ready to move on to a possible RV soon after. If he gets a vote of no confidence--then it starts the WHOLE process over, and another 6 weeks of deadlines. I believe we are right there, but as we've all seen, THIS IS IRAQ. Thx all

I move for a vote of no-confidence in Chancellor Vallorum... :D

• Upvote 6

It has been said many times that there would be alot of misinformation, misdirection, and flat out lies right before this thing pops to keep speculation to a minimum. I believe this is what we are seeing right now. Be prepared for even worse news to come! Just hold on tight, we are getting close.... :)

Who said there will be a lot of misinformation, misdirection, and flat out lies right before this thing pops?? Its the same people that give rumors. Most of the misinformation is by the rumor mongors themselves.

• Upvote 5

So basically what your saying is this. "For all that didn't take the time to educated yourselves on both side's of the story." You get what you deserve. To all those who listen to both sides of the story and called the lyers for what they were. There pretty smart people. However, the main point here is, there has been no RV but no Bunny Ear either. So there is still time to educate yourself and call the lyers for what they still are "Pumpers."

• Upvote 3

So basically what your saying is this. "For all that didn't take the time to educated yourselves on both side's of the story." You get what you deserve. To all those who listen to both sides of the story and called the lyers for what they were. There pretty smart people. However, the main point here is, there has been no RV but no Bunny Ear either. So there is still time to educate yourself and call the lyers for what they still are "Pumpers."

Facts & Links please! Integrity starts at home,does'nt take balls to criticise or bash others..........................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Hey DV family, hope everyone is doing well......I know we all need to be patient and optimistic( as we are told to do everyday with this investment), and true there are NO GUARANTEES when it comes to the RV. Its just so frustrating and a bit depressing that in the past 24hrs, it feels like so many people are jumpin ship and throwin in the towel, I mean the same people who for yrs are quoting rates and giving plauseable reasons why we all made a good investment, are now talking bout a LOP, and how the Dinar dealers and Iraq all scammed us like some great pyramid scam......I personally still dont believe its out there, and just like the pumpers trying to get more money with their $8+ rumors, I take the negative rumors with a grain of salt also, but all the same I just want some knowledgeable sound reasons from my extended family here on why the RV is still realistic and promising, just a little pick me up is all Im askin I guess, its been a long month personall...take care and God Bless you all!

If you have to vent after only 15 post then what will happen if this drags on another year?

<<<<<<<<<<(((((((((()))))))))))))>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<((((((((YOUR HEAD WILL EXPLODE))))))))>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<()()()()()()()()()()>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Upvote 7

Who said there will be a lot of misinformation, misdirection, and flat out lies right before this thing pops?? Its the same people that give rumors. Most of the misinformation is by the rumor mongors themselves.

THANK YOU!!! im so tired of that crap that people believe.....pumpers are the ones who started tbat dumb excuse about misinformation ......you are exactly right about misinformation are by the rumor mongors themselves...the real info is actually coming from news articles saying a redenomination which is horrible news for us....this site is filled with people who only hear what they want to hear and anything thats a scare to this "investment" is all smoke and mirrors...people we are only a tiny tiny dot on the map...iraq could care less about the 300k us citizens holding actual dinar....this is not some big scheme to get recover the world financially....this is for iraq and iraq only and they are pretty clear on what they plan on doing....stop listenening to these liars who make up a new reason or excuse on why it hasnt rv'd yet...when the goi forms we will see a redenomination and lots of gurus will have some explaining to do and a lot of VIP members will be furious that a redenomination happened...just saying u guys need to wake the heck up and start to ask yourself why all these rate and dates and excuses come and go week in and week out with nothing to show for it...nobody has real insider info.....if it wasnt for scooter there would be no real info out there with documents and links....it will rv but will also redenominate...i had a dream like the rest of yall but cmon they have stated many times of a redenomination....i do not want this at all and i hope they do a straight up rv but im preparing myself for the worst and hoping for the best as should all of you.....good luck and no matter how many rumors or dates are out there no one knows and it will happen when it happens so enjoy life and spend some time with the family...really no use to check on an rv til the gov is formed...will not happen before that and if u think it will then i feel sorry for you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If I remember correctly... Adam said to be prepared and to brace for rumor and misinformation before an RV ~ I think on one of the conference calls ~ Maybe in VIP or OSI smile.gifwink.gif

I could be wrong of course smile.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Anyone else been around long enough to back me up on this? biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Iknow what you mean 6string. I cant jump ship-- i dont know how ta swim. If i wanted to jump ship i wouldve gotten married--- now theres an anchor :lol::lol: :lo: :rolleyes: been married for over 25 years. ;) well ya said ya wanted to be cheered up

? cheered up -- well theres a thot for a sore brain. :o:unsure::blink: : :lol: have a good one ya,ll and May GOD Bless each one of ya,ll---Vern

• Downvote 1

I think that this is also what we are seeing, a bunch of smoke and mirrors. However, I see this a lot here, after big rumors there is always this, its not gonna happen now or there is going to be a lop theme in this forum. I do not pay much attention to it, just wait about a week or so and the hype will start back up. Its just part of the roller coaster. you can not have an up with out a down. Keep your chin up.

O.k., everybody listen....hear it....BWOOOSSHHH!!!!! The RV toilet flushing ! hahaha!!! December 1st is the big day, the day their 2011 budget is due..the RV must be in it...no wait, now something is going to happen by the 15th, no-no- Something must happen by the end of the year....Let me tell you, the only thing that has to happen is for my to go potty and then...BWOOOSSHHH!!!!!!!! NO RV BABY!

O.k., everybody listen....hear it....BWOOOSSHHH!!!!! The RV toilet flushing ! hahaha!!! December 1st is the big day, the day their 2011 budget is due..the RV must be in it...no wait, now something is going to happen by the 15th, no-no- Something must happen by the end of the year....Let me tell you, the only thing that has to happen is for my to go potty and then...BWOOOSSHHH!!!!!!!! NO RV BABY!

• Downvote 7

Anybody ever tell you that you're a rude, heartless asswipe? Recently , I mean? Right or wrong in your ASSumptions, you don't have to rub salt in the wounds like you do. <_<

Fagan, you aren't any better. <_<B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've been around and heard that there will be misinformation. My question on that has always been, "and they know this because that's what happened all the other times a currency went up in value 1000x?" Fact is that's a guess itself.

Bottom line I don't think there are warm fuzzies to be had. This entire process is 100% speculation. Some educated speculation to be sure but speculation nonetheless. You can't live your life with any expectations this will RV at any point. You have to assume it won't and have a hallelujah break down when it does.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Soldier your main problem has nothing to do with an rv , even if you made good money off of this you would b@#*&h about something or someone and you will do it till the day you die because no amount of money or anything else will make you happy, your just an unhappy person looking for someone to lay your unhappiness on so that you can drag the rest of the world down, and honestly its a pitiful site. unfortunately You wont leave because you just cant stand the misery of your own company. No matter what happens in this investment it will not change you one bit and that is sad. I would rather go down trying my best and fail than to succeed and live like that.

• Upvote 1

Anybody ever tell you that you're a rude, heartless asswipe? Recently , I mean? Right or wrong in your ASSumptions, you don't have to rub salt in the wounds like you do. <_<

Fagan, you aren't any better. <_<B)

WELL PUT JUGDAWG1.....his status is SENIOR MEMBER...it sure would b nice if he acted like one instead of a assclown....with people like him on hear its hard for anybody to post anything and not get some neg feedback from his type,,,,

When things don't work out the way we expect them too, it is human nature to get negative automatically. We humans are hardwired for it. You have to plan for that negativity and resist it. Remind yourself of why you invested in the first place. I invested in 2004 with the thought in mind that this could take 10-15 years before any knid of return would be realized. I was looking at the reality of the situation over there. Iraq has so much in natural resources that they cannot fail, in my opinion. They say Iraq has the third largest oil reserves in the world. I believe they have the number 1 largest reserves and just don't know it yet. Then there is the number 1 reserves of Natural Gas, number 1 in Sulpher reserves, they were called "The Bread Basket" of the middle east at one time because of there vast stores of produce, and that will happen again some day soon, they have gold, silver, platinum, and salt reserves to exploit, and right now they have more construction work being planned than any other country over there. These are alot of reasons to be positive about a great return on your investment, but it will probably take some time for it to happen. Be patient. The level of greed in our society alone, is reason enough for success. We are along for the ride on this investment, and the only control we have is over our attitudes. Stay positive, we haven't lost yet.

• Upvote 1