Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Small stroke of luck ... possibly a good sign!

Raychel

Seriously, if you have more than you ordered, you need to tell the company that you got it from. Otherwise, it is stealing.

Karma is you know what.....

What goes around, comes around...so please, be an honest person and report it if you truly don't know why you got extra..

Just saying.....

• Upvote 10

Seriously, if you have more than you ordered, you need to tell the company that you got it from. Otherwise, it is stealing.

Karma is you know what.....

What goes around, comes around...so please, be an honest person and report it if you truly don't know why you got extra..

Just saying.....

You're right, this person is being tested, lets see how he passes the test! I know someone that was shorted 250K and the GID made it good with them!!!

• Upvote 3

You're right, this person is being tested, lets see how he passes the test! I know someone that was shorted 250K and the GID made it good with them!!!

You're right! I don't care if they gave him an extra 5K note...

The only way to find out, is to call.

Besides, if it was an error and he reports it...they may just tell him to keep it for being honest!

I had ordered a few million dong a couple months ago and they accidentally shorted me a million dong...I informed them, they made it right and there was an extra 50K Dong note...I informed them of that and they told me it was for the inconvenience. Honesty will always be the BEST policy!!! And like many have said...KARMA!

You're right! I don't care if they gave him an extra 5K note...

The only way to find out, is to call.

Besides, if it was an error and he reports it...they may just tell him to keep it for being honest!

You're right CBS. The customer service part would be the reason, as a thank you for the dinar owner of CALLING TO REPORT THE ERROR...Plus also keeps the good commeraderie going between the seller and buyer.

And by calling, is also healing for the seller, to find out where the glitch was. Human error, not done on purpose is what I figure.

And the logical, diplomatic ending is CALL THE SELLER; and the seller LETS IT GO AND ALLOWS BUYER TO KEEP THE EXTRA.

I see it as NOT DONE ON PURPOSE. So the phone call or email, will really FEEL GOOD FOR THE SELLER to know there are HONEST CUSTOMERS, just human error.

GO RV!

:P