Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is This The Right Site For YOU??

icutiewatcher

I almost find it humorous that people read a note that someone posts saying that they "heard" some intel and then they want the poster to share where they got it, post a link, or prove it somehow... Really? The original poster adds "take it for what it's worth" which is rumor, and yet people still want proof...

This is a forums site. Not the CIA or the FBI or the Senate, and even in any of those organizations, is there a great deal of truth being handed out? No. In fact, again, this is a forums discussion site, much of what you read can be completely be made up! Take it for what it's worth...

This, to me, is simply, very simply, an internet site where people hang out, share their thoughts and insights, and even their conversations/intel with each other. That's why I'm here...to buddy up with other speculators and hang out... Taking whatever I can from those that are watching with me, not to mention taking what I can from those that have invested far more research time than me.

If you are seeking strictly facts, this is just not the right place for you to be visiting. Pick your favorite news sights, book mark them, and start studying the documents you might find like Scooter and many others have. Maybe then you can have the reassurance you seem to need. Relying on ANY rumor to be true fact, or to ask for "proof", and then getting disappointed or even angry when it's not true, based again on an INTERNET DISCUSSION SITE, is really unrealistic...

Just my 2 cents... Take it for what it's worth.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

I almost find it humorous . . .

Oh you do, do you? Can you provide a link to that, PLEASE!!!??? I didn't find that despite all my research here, so do not see why people think it's funny I've been making Paper Mache with my Dinars. Someone said 3 out of 4 TV's recommend not trusting the internet for anything, so I don't.

Thanks for keeping it light, ICW.

Peace Out

Ok.good point but there is a lot of True info on internet disscussion sites... its really the new place for info... do your own research but now days info travels fastest here

I do agree. I'm not suggesting that everything you read is false...just to take it for what it's worth....some fact, some fiction, some conversations shared online... Just don't take it all so seriously, on this site in particular, that you get disappointed or angry when what someone posts doesn't pan out or have some factual data to back it up.

I do agree. I'm not suggesting that everything you read is false...just to take it for what it's worth....some fact, some fiction, some conversations shared online... Just don't take it all so seriously, on this site in particular, that you get disappointed or angry when what someone posts doesn't pan out or have some factual data to back it up.

Well said IC. You and I have a mutual friend and we spoke on the phone about this very topic a few weeks back.

Do you think the people who really need to read this are actually going to???

I will provide a link next week with proof of someone asking for proof of a rumor.

Such a great question... and the answer is some. And frankly, I'm not really sure I care if they read it...I just felt it needed to be said. It may have just been my own selfish need to get it off my chest. smile.gif (You can still post the link next week if you like though wink.gif )

The number of new people is getting so high and yet so few of them are willing to do their own due dilligence. Additionally, the momentum is pretty high right now that the RV could come this month, so I think people want something to rely on. However, this is an investment, and with any investment, there is usually more gamble than reliability...

If you are seeking strictly facts, this is just not the right place for you to be visiting. Pick your favorite news sights, book mark them, and start studying the documents you might find like Scooter and many others have. Maybe then you can have the reassurance you seem to need. Relying on ANY rumor to be true fact, or to ask for "proof", and then getting disappointed or even angry when it's not true, based again on an INTERNET DISCUSSION SITE, is really unrealistic...

Just my 2 cents... Take it for what it's worth.

I have to disagree with you on this last paragraph. If you are seeking strictly facts, your'e not gonna get them from here, or any other new sites or other dinar sites. The core of the matter is Iraq. Anything that is perceived as fact can change, even some of the documents that Scooter has worked tirelessly over could be changed with a simple addendum. Facts are very hard to come by. Even the news that comes out of Iraq or Washington DC for that matter is skewed or deceptive. The fact of the matter is - no intel you receive is going to be accurate, don't hold out hope for those tidbits to come true. It is nice, I know to have something to look forward to, but don't lean on it.

Actually, the best thing for people to do that are sure the rv is going to happen everytime a person opens their mouth and says "it's gonna happen, heres's the date and the rate", is to stash away their dinar and check forex every morning. Why go through the anxiety?

• Downvote 1

Well said IC. You and I have a mutual friend and we spoke on the phone about this very topic a few weeks back.

Thanks hopfullbk... I recall our visit. Nice to "see" you...

I have to disagree with you on this last paragraph. If you are seeking strictly facts, your'e not gonna get them from here, or any other new sites or other dinar sites. The core of the matter is Iraq. Anything that is perceived as fact can change, even some of the documents that Scooter has worked tirelessly over could be changed with a simple addendum. Facts are very hard to come by. Even the news that comes out of Iraq or Washington DC for that matter is skewed or deceptive. The fact of the matter is - no intel you receive is going to be accurate, don't hold out hope for those tidbits to come true. It is nice, I know to have something to look forward to, but don't lean on it.

Actually, the best thing for people to do that are sure the rv is going to happen everytime a person opens their mouth and says "it's gonna happen, heres's the date and the rate", is to stash away their dinar and check forex every morning. Why go through the anxiety?

Thank you for adding your comments, Dogmatic1... I considered saying something to this affect in my post, but with the lack of due dilligence that so many have, I didn't think it would matter...but you are right, you may not get strictly facts anywhere Just based on the nature of this investment. Valuable contribution here. Thanks again.

Edited by icutiewatcher

You are so welcome and thank you for your thoughts as well! smile.gif

One other thing, that should be said. This world does not belong to us, it belongs to someone much more powerful than mankind. The only thing he does not have, while we are all living and breathing is our souls. So anything that man says or does will not be set in stone. Be thankful for the opportunies and be greatful for which you are given. Anything done by man or divinity (be it a nuclear strike, or other force of nature) could interrupt our anticipated rv. Stay strong in your faith, you will be rewarded one day.

Edited by Dogmatic1
Addition
  • Downvote 1