Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This will impact your life!

messenger

Thank you for sharing this inspiring story. The earth needs more acts of genuine kindnesses.

It truly touched my heart. It is nice to know that there are people like you out there in this hard world.

Could I also add that our animal friends out there also need our help and kindness. I plan on donating both time and money to animal charities post RV.

• Upvote 2

While this is in fact an awesome story (I have read it before and had it circulated to me in emails numerous times!!) , it belongs in the off-topic category.

At the same time...... lets never underestimate the impace we have on others - both positive and negative!! A rule to live by!

• Upvote 1

Great Story. We all can learn that one good deed will lead to another. Its so easy to be nice and truthful and so hard to be mean and lie. Why can't we all figure it out before it's to late for an "I'm Sorry." Thanks for giving me some motivation to do as many good deeds today as possible.

To begin with, I love your nickname - we're all messengers in one way or another! A little tear slipping down my cheek today for someone other than myself was wonderful ... thank you for sharing this story. I would hope that part of the "message" here is, to please always stop and think about what you say or do in regard to another human being. Compassion can be taught, we learn it from examples set for us, and frankly so many egos get in the way of that lesson today, we should all be checking our own compassion quotient!

blessings to all,

pvS