Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Reserves is not sufficient to raise value

waveone

Not sure I like the sound of this ........

CBI Advisor: Reserves is not sufficient to raise the value of the Iraqi dinarPosted: November 30, 2010 by Justhopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Bank reserves, Business and Economy, Central bank, Dinar, Economy of Iraq, exchange rate, Inflation, Iraq, Iraqi dinar, middle east 0Adviser of the Central Bank reserve is not sufficient to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar

Central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the Iraqi dinar force depends on two factors the first of what is owned bank reserves amounting to less than 50 Mlyar (billion?) dinar and the second is inflation

The added benefit of the reporter (news agency, media / INA) that inflation, which hit the Iraqi economy, which was reached today to Less than 3% Foundation with inflation exchange rate stability.

Edited by waveone
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not sure I like the sound of this ........

CBI Advisor: Reserves is not sufficient to raise the value of the Iraqi dinarPosted: November 30, 2010 by Justhopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Bank reserves, Business and Economy, Central bank, Dinar, Economy of Iraq, exchange rate, Inflation, Iraq, Iraqi dinar, middle east 0Adviser of the Central Bank reserve is not sufficient to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar

Central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the Iraqi dinar force depends on two factors the first of what is owned bank reserves amounting to less than 50 Mlyar (billion?) dinar and the second is inflation

The added benefit of the reporter (news agency, media / INA) that inflation, which hit the Iraqi economy, which was reached today to Less than 3% Foundation with inflation exchange rate stability.

Could this be one of those famous smoke screens????, because it totally contradicts what was posted earlier today

• Upvote 1

Could this be one of those famous smoke screens????, because it totally contradicts what was posted earlier today

http://dinarvets.com...rency-reserves/

Yes I think you are correct Weapon X, a huge smoke screen I would say. Iraq has more gold than Vatican city and are on the oil charts at number two in the world. All of this "poor me-ing" that they do is quite sickening, because they were able to talk themselves out of paying what they owe to 90 per cent of their debtors and are still not satisfied with what they have. We will just turn on the large fan and blow all of that smoke away by waiting patiently!

wink.gif Cheers!

• Upvote 2

I keep telling you ... any article with Mohammed Salih's name in it is suspicious. He claims to work for the CBI as an advisor ... at best he is a consultant ... although, we've never heard the CBI say that he is ... only Salih. He is the "chicken little" of Iraq. In fact several of the original LOP articles were quoting Salih ... then 1hr to 24 hrs later Shabibi had to come out and say, "no, of course not."

Which is not to say that I don't appreciate waveone posting this ... I always want to know what "chicken little" is saying!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 4

Yes, I have to agree and most all intel reports of more countrys ready for their returns, from all debt forgiving, in the past 8 years. LOL... Plus they are on SWIFT now, so who cares... laugh.giflaugh.gif We will get paid... this is 2010, not 1980 with computers that are bigger than most server rooms these days... Sheeeesh!! Didn't hear something about the Fed Reserve owning the CBI..???? How about them apples.... ??? wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

GO RV!! 2010 or 2011!! either way,,, ALL GOOD!!!!

I keep telling you ... any article with Mohammed Salih's name in it is suspicious. He claims to work for the CBI as an advisor ... at best he is a consultant ... although, we've never heard the CBI say that he is ... only Salih. He is the "chicken little" of Iraq. In fact several of the original LOP articles were quoting Salih ... then 1hr to 24 hrs later Shabibi had to come out and say, "no, of course not."

Which is not to say that I don't appreciate waveone posting this ... I always want to know what "chicken little" is saying!

Peace

Doc31

Exactly -- Saleh is the CBI's public relations consultant --- its his job to control or manipulate info regarding the dinar.

Sounds like there is a fox in the hen house. alright everyone check your pockets the cbi lost several billion dollars over the last seven days. because seven days ago the same guy said they had over 50billion in reserves. lock the place down nobody goes in or out until we find the missing cash and i know it didnt fit in a lunch box. so check the security tape for anyone seen backing up to the bank with a large aromored truck. and then saying they were emptying the trash. that will be your suspect!angry.gif

• Upvote 2