Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is the RV in the 2011 Budget?

DgreenFSU66

i have read numerous reports on the 2011 budget, and no where is the RV/RI in it? Where or why would this be in there? Can someone point out to me what we are looking for to see a RV inside of the budget? Just doesnt make any sense why that would be there. After they revalue the money, then the new rate would be then in the new conversion rate. Help me see this from your point of view for a RV contained in the budget. I thought it was in the 2010 budget also??? Thanks

http://www.iraqdirectory.com/DisplayNews.aspx?id=14300

• Upvote 2

No one has seen the Budget yet, they stated directly that the Budget will be in safe keeping from everyone till they are ready to show it. That only tells me one thing Rv rate is in it!laugh.gifcool.gif

Read more here highlighted in Red http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/42998-budget-bill-reaches-parliament-in-two-weeks/page__p__282224__fromsearch__1entry282224

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THIS IS NOT THE BUDGET , WHEN THE BUDGET IS FINALLY GIVEN FOR US TO READ , IT WILL BE MANY PAGES. WE ALL KEEP LOOKING , AND WE WILL FIND IT SOON I'M SURE!wink.gifcool.gif

I understand sir, that this is only a "snippet" - Vice Minister of Finance of Iraq Iraq’s government has approved on Tuesday a proposed budget for 2011 size of 92.98 trillion dinars (79.6 billion dollars). Do you think the numbers presented here in this excerpt are wrong? jyo

Edited by dreaminRV

When I think of a budget it states that you have so much to spend during that year. So if you have 7trillion US dollars to spend it is 7Trillion US dollars no matter which way you slice it. So if the US dollars drop in value or goes up in value the budget stays the same 7trillion dollars. Now I just used 7trillion as a example, don't everybody read into this. I may be wrong or may be right, all I do know is that I would really like a RV to happen soon, like this dinarvets site keeps on stating, I really hope you guys are right. However I don't know how anybody on this site would know when the financial advisors don't even know ( or maybe they do and just keeping it a secret from us ).. I knew it there is a conspiracy here..... :P But I would like to state this and I am talking to all of you out there with what I feel is the truth. I really don't think that anybody on this site really knows when this RV will happen or how much it will be. If anybody did than there wouldn't be all of those dates and different values out there. But it is fun to read everybody's post. I like to dream about what I would do with my wealth, so that is why it is great to hang around this site and read.

So when the RV happens, I must

1st give my thanks to GOD

2nd quit my job and head back to the states

3rd Pick my son up as his school and break the great news to him that I get to stay home ( no more Iraq ) :)

4th go to an accountant and put away for taxes,

5th give to the church.

6th enjoy the wealth.

7th head to the harley shop

8th who knows

9th I don't know this one either

10th I will fill these in as I go. or as I dream for right now

I know that my post are kind of crazy ... One second I am telling you stuff you don't want to hear and than I am building you up to have fun..

So everybody please keep on dreaming, Dreaming is great way to pass time before the big day.

This my 2dinars worth take it for what it's worth ( GO RV )

God Bless you all.

I understand sir, that this is only a "snippet" - Vice Minister of Finance of Iraq Iraq’s government has approved on Tuesday a proposed budget for 2011 size of 92.98 trillion dinars (79.6 billion dollars). Do you think the numbers presented here in this excerpt are wrong? jyo

THINGS KEEP CHANGING TILL THE PARLIMENT FINALLY PASSES IT , SO AT THIS POINT NO I DON'T, BUT IT COULD CHANGE!wink.gif