Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Minister of Finance?????

cbs71

Now, I know there were rumors swirling around saying that Jabar was ousted simply for the fact that he wanted to LOP...but this morning, I read this:

MOF Undergoes surgery and is recovering (Zubaidi)

Conducted to the Minister of Finance Baqir al-Zubaidi, surgery of the thyroid gland successful full and praise.

The Minister will resume direct the functions of his work this weekend.

• Upvote 2

Now, I know there were rumors swirling around saying that Jabar was ousted simply for the fact that he wanted to LOP...but this morning, I read this:

Conducted to the Minister of Finance Baqir al-Zubaidi, surgery of the thyroid gland successful full and praise.

So I am thinking this is the MOF we want for the RV?GO RV!!!~~~

good find CBS, hopefully this is good sign that things are progressing quickly

I may be wrong here but I believe that all of the former ministers continue their duties until they have been replaced or the new guy is approved by Parliment to start working... There must be a MoF and if a new one is not already approved then al-Zubaidi would still be the guy... Just thinking logically...

Iraqi Vet05-07

I may be wrong here but I believe that all of the former ministers continue their duties until they have been replaced or the new guy is approved by Parliment to start working... There must be a MoF and if a new one is not already approved then al-Zubaidi would still be the guy... Just thinking logically...

Iraqi Vet05-07

Hmmm...okay, didn't think about that...

We shall continue to wait and see...