Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor-- were you talking about dinar?

whatsfordinar?

This is posted in rumor section.....told daughter's boyfriend about dinar at thanksgiving, he flew back to Colorado, at work Monday talking to co-worker about dinar, OTHER employee overheard and said, "were you talking about the Iraq dinar?"-- they said 'yes' ,then she said "my dad is a vp at a large financial institution and he bought $50,000 worth and he said any day he and his boss are taking the company jet to Switzerland to cash it in" ........... don't know which company, but thought it was interesting coming from a guy that thinks he's good enough to date my daughter, knows he better not BS me for any reason......

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I like that....a guy who thinks he's good enough to date my daughter....lol.....his intel better be good

lilalbertus....he said the company jet.....tsa doesnt have much sway in a situation like that....

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 1

One more of these brother's friend's employer's co-worker's father rumors and I think my HEAD is gonna explode! :lol: Can you imagine how much richer we would be as "Dinar Dealers" by now instead of investors??? They prolly made enough in the last WEEK to retire, let alone the past 7 years. Wonder how much the job of dinar rumor writer pays? :angry:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

One more of these brother's friend's employer's co-worker's father rumors and I think my HEAD is gonna explode! :lol: Can you imagine how much richer we would be as "Dinar Dealers" by now instead of investors??? They prolly made enough in the last WEEK to retire, let alone the past 7 years. Wonder how much the job of dinar rumor writer pays? :angry:

You know who the first millionaire was in the California gold rush? Sam Brannan. Ho sold shovels and other mining equipment. LOL Not saying that people didn't strike gold and get rich, but the dealer got rich first. :lol:

Best of Blessings,

Mark

• Upvote 2

Switzerland sold out and are reporting their clients accounts to the US.....not a good place to go...

True.... At least 2 Financial Institutions Credit Suisse and UBS are cooperating with US Authorities about accounts held by US Citizens.And those 2 are the biggest ones. The Swiss Secret thingy is gone, apparently.

Edited by umbertino

Thanks Whats for the post. Don't worry about all these nay-sayers. They will bash you no matter what. If it wasn't for the inter-net 95% of these people wouldn't even know about this. I'll be willing to bet a few dinar (bills) that the same bashers couldn't even find Iraq on a globe! I can't believe you have not been asked for a LINK for this info!!! LOL!!! Again, Thanks for the info, let's go RV.

PS. I spent 27 months in the "sandbox", so atleast I've been there!!

• Upvote 1

Just a thought....... Mabe you should stop reading the RUMOR!!!!! section. Im not a doctor or anything, i just dont want to see that happen to your head. :)

• Upvote 2