Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV coming soon?

legacyman73

* TerryK rumor: GET Team 11/29/10 late night

November 29th, 2010 11:37 pm · Posted in RUMORS

on phone with SOURCE

MOF SWORN IN

BUDGET SIGNED

SHOOTING IN STREETS

ZUBALDI IS NEW MOF

[CCHOMERUN] shooting in the streets like a civil war or for happiness?!?!?

[ivyj04] so is it the rv we are to be expecting at 3am est

[JMacLuvsGET] well, Ghost, is the Z guy more amenable to the RV, y’think?

NOW SOURCE IS SAYING BETWEEN NOW AND 11 AM

WE SHOULD SEE IT

THE RATE WILL BE OVER 5

[Paracynthion] Ghost, Our Time 11am?

US WHAT HE HEARD

EST

TOMORROW

MORNING

[CCHOMERUN] TK, on a scale from 1-10, IYO, how close are we??

GOI IS SET

DONE

THATS THE PERCENT IM SURE

WE ARE THERE

dong is going with the dinar at .67 to .72 JUST GOT THIS

[lantzalots] so you r only 909% sure

NO LANT

[elaine schembre] TK… do we not need a formal announcement before they can RV

I SAID 9.99%

NO ELAINE

[Cowboy] I hope you meant 99.9%

[peachtulips] TK do you mean DONG at .067???

NIGHT ALL THATS TWICE I HAVE BEEN WAKEN UP BY CALLS

NEW MEDS AND THE PHONE KEEPS RINGING

GRRRRRRR

NIGHT ALL

• Upvote 1

I'm sick of people like this!!! Same post as last year??? Are you crazy? Read it!!! I even said two more seats left to fill! I don't need this crap from people. You are the kind of person that shouldn't be in this. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all! Sorry but that makes me upset!

Don't sweat the pea brains. <_< As far as conk goes, he's my friend, forgive him, he tends to be pretty cranky. :rolleyes: Thank you for the info legacy. B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Downvote 1

How does HE know?? How does anybody know? I've been reading DV since Feb 2010, and the one hyped-up time that "singed it" for me was Sonny1 and his "July 26th RV For Sure" date. Ever since then there's been so many July 26th's and then the weekend comes and goes. Zilch. I'm not trying to bash, it's just hard for me to get excited anymore until I hear Adam come out and say "OK guys, heres the lowdown on cashing in". Period. And have you heard or seen him? No, cuz he's not crazy. He puts his money where his mouth is. If you can't guarentee your word, then don't put it out there.

Hey, just forget about your dinar. Keep what you have safe, put it out of your mind and live life as you normally do. RV will happen and you will be happy about it one day. Don't sweat it.

goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob :D

I'm sick of people like this!!! Same post as last year??? Are you crazy? Read it!!! I even said two more seats left to fill! I don't need this crap from people. You are the kind of person that shouldn't be in this. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all! Sorry but that makes me upset!

Don't let people like this get to you !! Alot of us on here appreciate any intel / info we get!! I'm in this investment because a friend from church told me about it , I researched it , then made my own decision on how much I would invest!! People need to read the post , process the info as good or bad and move on!! Keep the info coming , most of us appreciate it . Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

Hey DV family I just wanted to share some info with you. First of all I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I know I gained a couple of pounds this last weekend. Alright I have some info that seems right on track with an RV coming in place in less then 3 weeks if not sooner. Also the rate will be around $3.50 - $4.00 mark. The budget will be out at anytime right now and it should have the RV in it. Please dont listen to other people with them saying its going to be at a $8.0 mark, thats crazy! We are at the end of the road DV family so please make sure you have in place on what you are going to do with it. Be smart with it. Only 2 seats need to be filled and some are saying the Kurds will fill those seats. Just in time for X-Mass or any other holidays to spend on loved ones and family. I thought it was going to happen this past weekend but I was off by a week, crap. Look for it to happen between 2-3 am EST on the other side of the world first and hitting us last. That's all right now but any new info I will share. God Bless you all.. GO RV.. All I want for X-mass is an RV!

Great infomation! Keep it comin!!

I almost find it humorous that people read a note that someone posts saying that they "heard" some intel and then they want the poster to share where they got it, post a link, or prove it somehow... Really? They add "take it for what it's worth" which is rumor, and yet people still want proof...

This is a forums site. Not the CIA or the FBI or the Senate, and even in any of those organizations, is there a great deal of truth being handed out? No. In fact, again, this is a forums site, much of what you read can be completely be made up! Take it for what it's worth...

This, to me, is simply, very simply, an internet site where people hang out, share their thoughts and insights, and even their conversations/intel with each other. That's why I'm here...to buddy up with other speculators and hang out... Taking whatever I can from those that are watching with me.

If you want strictly facts, this is just not the right place for you to be visiting. Pick your favorite news sights, book mark them, and start studying the documents you might find like Scooter and many others have. Maybe then you can have the reassurance you seem to need. Relying on ANY rumor to be true fact, or to ask for "proof", and then getting totally disappointed or even angry when it's not true, based again on an INTERNET DISCUSSION SITE, is really unrealistic...

Oh and thanks Legacy, for posting... I, for one, appreciate the note...true or false, no link necessary. ;) It's just a good thought to consider and like many, I hope it's true.

• Upvote 5

Legacyman thanks so much and your intel falls in place with checks, steve, rudy's, and others. If I were you go to the other site peoples....the people there are nicer, more positive, and more successful. thanks for the post

• Upvote 1

Hey DV family I just wanted to share some info with you. First of all I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I know I gained a couple of pounds this last weekend. Alright I have some info that seems right on track with an RV coming in place in less then 3 weeks if not sooner. Also the rate will be around $3.50 - $4.00 mark. The budget will be out at anytime right now and it should have the RV in it. Please dont listen to other people with them saying its going to be at a $8.0 mark, thats crazy! We are at the end of the road DV family so please make sure you have in place on what you are going to do with it. Be smart with it. Only 2 seats need to be filled and some are saying the Kurds will fill those seats. Just in time for X-Mass or any other holidays to spend on loved ones and family. I thought it was going to happen this past weekend but I was off by a week, crap. Look for it to happen between 2-3 am EST on the other side of the world first and hitting us last. That's all right now but any new info I will share. God Bless you all.. GO RV.. All I want for X-mass is an RV!

legacyman, thank you for sharing your post with all of us! Your post is one of the most sincere rumors I have ever read. Hopefully, one day soon it will become a fact! :twothumbs:

I hope your time line and your rate is correct Legacyman, but here are a couple thing I would change in your post(capitlized).

Hey DV family I just wanted to share some info with you. First of all I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I know I gained a couple of pounds this last weekend. Alright I have some info that seems right on track with an RV coming in place in less then 3 weeks if not sooner. Also the rate will be around $3.50 - $4.00 mark. The budget will be out at anytime right now and it should have the RV in it. Please dont listen to other people with them saying its going to be at a $8.0 mark, that's crazy! We are at the end of the road DV family so please make sure you have in place on what you are going to do with it. Be smart with it. Only 2 seats need to be filled and some are saying the Kurds will fill those seats. Just in time for CHRISTMas or any other holidays to spend on loved ones and family. I thought it was going to happen this past weekend but I was off by a week, crap. Look for it to happen between 2-3 am EST on the other side of the world first and hitting us last. That's all right now but any new info I will share. God Bless you all.. GO RV.. All I want for CHRISTmas is an RV!

I've never liked that season using an X.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I hope your time line and your rate is correct Legacyman, but here are a couple thing I would change in your post(capitlized).

Hey DV family I just wanted to share some info with you. First of all I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I know I gained a couple of pounds this last weekend. Alright I have some info that seems right on track with an RV coming in place in less then 3 weeks if not sooner. Also the rate will be around $3.50 - $4.00 mark. The budget will be out at anytime right now and it should have the RV in it. Please dont listen to other people with them saying its going to be at a $8.0 mark, that's crazy! We are at the end of the road DV family so please make sure you have in place on what you are going to do with it. Be smart with it. Only 2 seats need to be filled and some are saying the Kurds will fill those seats. Just in time for CHRISTMas or any other holidays to spend on loved ones and family. I thought it was going to happen this past weekend but I was off by a week, crap. Look for it to happen between 2-3 am EST on the other side of the world first and hitting us last. That's all right now but any new info I will share. God Bless you all.. GO RV.. All I want for CHRISTmas is an RV!

I've never liked that season using an X.

There is only one reason to celebrate this holiday season and it does not have an "X" in it. To CHRIST be the glory.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

THIS "IS" THE RUMORS SEC, If it sounds like BS don't forget the section that your in,

and you should have some respect for the guy, he could perhaps be telling the truth.

And he is right about one thing, you would have to be an idiot to divulge your own sources.

Remember rumors can be started by anyone including any government and we are no exception.

• Upvote 1

Smack? Nice one! I came on here to tell all about some intel I got and you want me to tell you who my info comes from? No way! I'm not going to hang my friends out like that. Take it for whatit is worth. I never talked about BS on here at all, I give all news and info I get to you all. It's past midnight and I need to get some sleep, I do have a job to get to in the morning. I didn't have to share anything but I did, I would like to see all of us be blessed with this.

Thanks for the post legacyman. IMO no need to post your contact. If you did post that info......lol like i would really know who they are.

• Upvote 1

Thanks to those that back me up on this. Sometimes I just don't want to report the Intel because people go all crazy over it. Maybe what they should do is smoke a big one and calm down. X-Mass and Christmas are the same I mean come on do we really need to start a holy war? We already see that in the middle east . Thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks to those that back me up on this. Sometimes I just don't want to report the Intel because people go all crazy over it. Maybe what they should do is smoke a big one and calm down. X-Mass and Christmas are the same I mean come on do we really need to start a holy war? We already see that in the middle east . Thanks.

Agreed.

• Downvote 1