Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV coming soon?

legacyman73

Hey DV family I just wanted to share some info with you. First of all I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I know I gained a couple of pounds this last weekend. Alright I have some info that seems right on track with an RV coming in place in less then 3 weeks if not sooner. Also the rate will be around $3.50 - $4.00 mark. The budget will be out at anytime right now and it should have the RV in it. Please dont listen to other people with them saying its going to be at a $8.0 mark, that's crazy! We are at the end of the road DV family so please make sure you have in place on what you are going to do with it. Be smart with it. Only 2 seats need to be filled and some are saying the Kurds will fill those seats. Just in time for X-Mass or any other holidays to spend on loved ones and family. I thought it was going to happen this past weekend but I was off by a week, crap. Look for it to happen between 2-3 am EST on the other side of the world first and hitting us last. That's all right now but any new info I will share. God Bless you all.. GO RV.. All I want for X-mass is an RV!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I never said anything about buying more! My info comes from contacts that I have. All I'm saying is for people to be ready for it and be smart with it. Also I hate when people talk about lop. It's not going to happen! Think what you want to think about that, it's just crazy to hear that they would do that to their own country. Keep an eye on the Forex because it's coming people.

• Upvote 8

I never said anything about buying more! My info comes from contacts that I have. All I'm saying is for people to be ready for it and be smart with it. Also I hate when people talk about lop. It's not going to happen! Think what you want to think about that, it's just crazy to hear that they would do that to their own country. Keep an eye on the Forex because it's coming people.

I realize you were not saying buy more but I Know alot of folks out here are grasping at strings and rolling the dice :(

Edited by estephan

Smack? Nice one! I came on here to tell all about some intel I got and you want me to tell you who my info comes from? No way! I'm not going to hang my friends out like that. Take it for whatit is worth. I never talked about BS on here at all, I give all news and info I get to you all. It's past midnight and I need to get some sleep, I do have a job to get to in the morning. I didn't have to share anything but I did, I would like to see all of us be blessed with this.

Thanks for the information and remember "DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS". laugh.gif

• Upvote 3

Hey DV family I just wanted to share some info with you. First of all I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I know I gained a couple of pounds this last weekend. Alright I have some info that seems right on track with an RV coming in place in less then 3 weeks if not sooner. Also the rate will be around $3.50 - $4.00 mark. The budget will be out at anytime right now and it should have the RV in it. Please dont listen to other people with them saying its going to be at a $8.0 mark, that's crazy! We are at the end of the road DV family so please make sure you have in place on what you are going to do with it. Be smart with it. Only 2 seats need to be filled and some are saying the Kurds will fill those seats. Just in time for X-Mass or any other holidays to spend on loved ones and family. I thought it was going to happen this past weekend but I was off by a week, crap. Look for it to happen between 2-3 am EST on the other side of the world first and hitting us last. That's all right now but any new info I will share. God Bless you all.. GO RV.. All I want for X-mass is an RV!

Same post as last year.....just different names!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 16

How does HE know?? How does anybody know? I've been reading DV since Feb 2010, and the one hyped-up time that "singed it" for me was Sonny1 and his "July 26th RV For Sure" date. Ever since then there's been so many July 26th's and then the weekend comes and goes. Zilch. I'm not trying to bash, it's just hard for me to get excited anymore until I hear Adam come out and say "OK guys, heres the lowdown on cashing in". Period. And have you heard or seen him? No, cuz he's not crazy. He puts his money where his mouth is. If you can't guarentee your word, then don't put it out there.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2