Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MY CONTACT

DC-Man

I AGREE........... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)B):twothumbs::wave:

I AGREE

Thanks DC we like positive feedback on this site...... In all forms!!!!!

GO RV !!!!!

THANKS

Nice ... I just hope it's within the next 2 or 3 months. I'm wasting too much time on these boards as it is!

THANKS

Nice ... I just hope it's within the next 2 or 3 months. I'm wasting too much time on these boards as it is!

THANKS

HELLO, FRIENDS MY CONTACT HAS INFORMED ME THAT EVERYTHING IS SLOW BUT GOING JUST FINE AND NOT TO WORRY ABOUT WHEN IT WILL RV OR THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS . JUST PASSING ON WHAT I HEARD.

My guess is: there is no contact and you haven't heard anything. You have read a few post , and thought you would join the fun.

Which is ok. We are all either 'riding this roller coaster' to the end, or playing some video game to pass the time. It's been a "what's my line?' type of go all along. "To tell the truth" there are no "I've got a secret" gurus that have any knowledge , they are just playing 'tic, tac, toe' hoping to get a game in here and there.

Now, when "the Price is right" and they are ready to "Let's make a deal".... we will see "who wants to be a millionaire".

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 12

My guess is: there is no contact and you haven't heard anything. You have read a few post , and thought you would join the fun.

Which is ok. We are all either 'riding this roller coaster' to the end, or playing some video game to pass the time. It's been a "what's my line?' type of go all along. "To tell the truth" there are no "I've got a secret" gurus that have any knowledge , they are just playing 'tic, tac, toe' hoping to get a game in here and there.

Now, when "the Price is right" and they are ready to "Let's make a deal".... we will see "who wants to be a millionaire".

MAYBE YOU ARE JUST A HATER IF I DID NOT HAVE A CONTACT I WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT AT ALL THANKS TO HIM I AM INFORMED.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

MAYBE YOU ARE JUST A HATER IF I DID NOT HAVE A CONTACT I WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT AT ALL THANKS TO HIM I AM INFORMED.

YOU ARE JUST A HATER

You make a comment, I make a comment in rebuttal and all of a sudden i am classified as a 'hater'. Get your vehicle out of the ditch and back on the highway young man. Just because a person disagrees with you does not classify them as a 'hater'. That's pretty strong language. I think I called your bluff and that's what upset you so.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

WHO KNOWS................................MAYBE IT WILL BE THIS WEEKEND COMING UP! :rolleyes:

I'M PUTTING MY "POSITIVE" MOOD RING ON. ALL WE CAN DO IS HOPE.......................... :lol:

WHOO HOO I AM SOOOOOOOOOO READY, I CAN TASTE IT. :P

NOW WHEN I SLEEP................. I'M NOT COUNTING SHEEP............................. :blink:

I AM COUNTING DINAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::unsure::rolleyes::o

LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave::woot:

DRAVMORRIS2

YOU ARE JUST A HATER

You make a comment, I make a comment in rebuttal and all of a sudden i am classified as a 'hater'. Get your vehicle out of the ditch and back on the highway young man. Just because a person disagrees with you does not classify them as a 'hater'. That's pretty strong language. I think I called your bluff and that's what upset you so.

"BROWN"............YOU are in the WRONG HERE, for you were the one to ASS-UME that DC is "LYING" (lets keep it real), as you stated "thats pretty strong language" and yet you CONTINUE to SHOW your TRUE COLORS by stating "I think I called your bluff and that's what upset you so". I tell you what...... BROWN you threw the FIRST STONE and INSULTED the man who was just trying to share his POSITIVE intel (yet ONLY to DISCREDIT him right off the bat for NO REASON, that is a SLAP IN THE FACE) so, I can UNDERSTAND DC's point of view my friend!!! :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1