Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Somebody's Not So Prayerfully Optimistic Anymore

Floridian

don't promote other sites Chat: DDC 11/29/10

NOVEMBER 29TH, 2010 08:21 PM · POSTED IN CHATS / POSTS

dont promote other sites: 1) I’ve said time and again that the ONLY way we can really follow this investment is to ensure we are aware of ALL the information…. not just the information we HOPE is out there, but ALL the information

dont promote other sites: as such, I wish to point a few things out for us all to be aware of…

dont promote other sites: – Obama speech…. Government freeze on salaries doesn’t sound like money is coming in too soon too me… does it you? This is NOT me trying to freak you out… just helping you be aware of what is out there

dont promote other sites: – Ireland bailout…. doesn’t sound like an IQD RV is going to help them out immediately does it you?

dont promote other sites: – Euro tanking… I’ve been told this is something to be aware of… that China is holding up the EURO, and as such, that needs to be resolved for things to move forward… just another thing to be aware of

dont promote other sites: 2) Why did I type the above? I did NOT do it because I believe we have to wait forever for this… I DID it because I need you ALL to wake up and see what is REALLY going on out there. Because ALL the above are possibilities that could SLOW this down… and from what I’ve been told in the past… HAVE slowed this down in the past

dont promote other sites: As such, you just need to take it all in and realize that this investment will NOT happen because of HYPE all over the internet. It will most likely happen WHEN the ENTIRE government is seated in Iraq

dont promote other sites: 3) The WORLD absolutely needs this… another reason I pointed out the above… BUT, it can’t and WON’T until the GOI is complete and Shabibbi and the IMF feel that Iraq is stable enough to handle the money and the CHANGE….

dont promote other sites: Can you imagine the chaos that could happen in Iraq with all that money when there is a perception that there is no government? It’s just NOT going to happen that way

dont promote other sites: We’ve found the FIX for the problem in the world… BUT…. we must ensure our “house” is built on SOLID GROUND… not SAND…. sound familiar?

dont promote other sites: 4) Because of ALL the above, I’ve stated everyone should reign in their expectations around a RATE or a DATE…. those who put out such things may not be lying or deceiving, but they are certainly not being CAREFUL with how they share such information… we all want to hear HUGE RETURNS…. and we’ll probably get such returns…. but NOT in the neighborhood of $8 or $9… that’s LUDICROUS! It is my opinion we’ll see anywhere between $1 – $3 range

dont promote other sites: 5) I received MANY emails today about my post earlier. It surprises me so many asked WHAT I’ve heard or KNOW that would be to the contrary of what I posted… Isn’t it obvious? We were promised an RV TODAY…. did NOT happen!!! We were promised a $8+ rate today… did NOT happen!!! Do I really need to explain that post? I’m just probably at my wits end about things shared that are careless and have no backing. I just wanted to help you be careful with your expectations.

dont promote other sites: 6) I’m a HUGE believer in our investment as most who have been following me know, but I am NOT a believer in stuff that is in no way feasible for the country of Iraq or the world to handle. It just will NOT be that way. Sorry to disappoint some, but it’s just the way it is. You have to be aware of how these things work, and if you’re not, then you will follow any “good news” there is. I’m all for keeping your spirits and your hopes up, but I will NOT lie to you, and I’m tired of allowing information on the site that I perceive to be just that….

dont promote other sites: EVERYTHING YOU READ IN THE “RUMORS: DO NOT BELIEVE!” SECTION…. IN MY OPINION IS NOT TRUE… SO DEAL WITH THAT… PERIOD!!! If you can handle that last statement, then you’ll do better with the information contained in there.

dont promote other sites: EVERYTHING YOU READ IN THE “CHATS & POSTS” SECTION… IN MY OPINION…. STILL HAS THE VERDICT OUT ON IT… I don’t know WHERE to put that information, other than to put it out there for CORROBORATION to review and discuss.

dont promote other sites: I have had MANY questions about the SMS Text Message I sent out yesterday afternoon…. Let me explain this again…

dont promote other sites: ONLY those who’ve signed up to receive “WEEKLY UPDATES” from me via “TEXT” will get those messages from me… ANYONE who signed up to receive the “RV ANNOUNCEMENT” from me via “TEXT”… will NOT receive a TEXT message from me…. EVER… UNTIL…. the RV. I can’t make it more clear than that. Know what you’ve signed up for… and understand

dont promote other sites: I still have NOT received any NEW information that helps me feel things have changed… IMO, they have NOT changed. I too am disappointed the RUMORS did not come true. I WIN either way though… Why? I now know who to trust and who to NOT trust as it relates to their information

dont promote other sites: I hope all of the above is CLEAR for everyone. Please be patient… do NOT go out and purchase the “Dinars on Reserve” program… as there is too much that is NOT known about the timeframe. Please understand… I’ve said it time and again.

dont promote other sites: That’s all I have… I’ve heard NOTHING NEW… NOTHING BAD or GOOD!! That’s all I have…. Go Dinar! – DD

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I' ve read and respected that guy for a while, but something tells me wolf in sheeps clothing. I know he has always been honest, but things get to you. The site is a freaking giant banner ad now with "Donate" buttons and $9.95 for this and that. He has been pretty up and down lately. One week it is "watch tht eForex" the next it is "Get a grip with Reality." I dunno man...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

don't promote other sites Chat: DDC 11/29/10

NOVEMBER 29TH, 2010 08:21 PM · POSTED IN CHATS / POSTS

dont promote other sites: 1) I’ve said time and again that the ONLY way we can really follow this investment is to ensure we are aware of ALL the information…. not just the information we HOPE is out there, but ALL the information

dont promote other sites: as such, I wish to point a few things out for us all to be aware of…

dont promote other sites: – Obama speech…. Government freeze on salaries doesn’t sound like money is coming in too soon too me… does it you? This is NOT me trying to freak you out… just helping you be aware of what is out there

dont promote other sites: – Ireland bailout…. doesn’t sound like an IQD RV is going to help them out immediately does it you?

dont promote other sites: – Euro tanking… I’ve been told this is something to be aware of… that China is holding up the EURO, and as such, that needs to be resolved for things to move forward… just another thing to be aware of

dont promote other sites: 2) Why did I type the above? I did NOT do it because I believe we have to wait forever for this… I DID it because I need you ALL to wake up and see what is REALLY going on out there. Because ALL the above are possibilities that could SLOW this down… and from what I’ve been told in the past… HAVE slowed this down in the past

dont promote other sites: As such, you just need to take it all in and realize that this investment will NOT happen because of HYPE all over the internet. It will most likely happen WHEN the ENTIRE government is seated in Iraq

dont promote other sites: 3) The WORLD absolutely needs this… another reason I pointed out the above… BUT, it can’t and WON’T until the GOI is complete and Shabibbi and the IMF feel that Iraq is stable enough to handle the money and the CHANGE….

dont promote other sites: Can you imagine the chaos that could happen in Iraq with all that money when there is a perception that there is no government? It’s just NOT going to happen that way

dont promote other sites: We’ve found the FIX for the problem in the world… BUT…. we must ensure our “house” is built on SOLID GROUND… not SAND…. sound familiar?

dont promote other sites: 4) Because of ALL the above, I’ve stated everyone should reign in their expectations around a RATE or a DATE…. those who put out such things may not be lying or deceiving, but they are certainly not being CAREFUL with how they share such information… we all want to hear HUGE RETURNS…. and we’ll probably get such returns…. but NOT in the neighborhood of $8 or $9… that’s LUDICROUS! It is my opinion we’ll see anywhere between $1 – $3 range

dont promote other sites: 5) I received MANY emails today about my post earlier. It surprises me so many asked WHAT I’ve heard or KNOW that would be to the contrary of what I posted… Isn’t it obvious? We were promised an RV TODAY…. did NOT happen!!! We were promised a $8+ rate today… did NOT happen!!! Do I really need to explain that post? I’m just probably at my wits end about things shared that are careless and have no backing. I just wanted to help you be careful with your expectations.

dont promote other sites: 6) I’m a HUGE believer in our investment as most who have been following me know, but I am NOT a believer in stuff that is in no way feasible for the country of Iraq or the world to handle. It just will NOT be that way. Sorry to disappoint some, but it’s just the way it is. You have to be aware of how these things work, and if you’re not, then you will follow any “good news” there is. I’m all for keeping your spirits and your hopes up, but I will NOT lie to you, and I’m tired of allowing information on the site that I perceive to be just that….

dont promote other sites: EVERYTHING YOU READ IN THE “RUMORS: DO NOT BELIEVE!” SECTION…. IN MY OPINION IS NOT TRUE… SO DEAL WITH THAT… PERIOD!!! If you can handle that last statement, then you’ll do better with the information contained in there.

dont promote other sites: EVERYTHING YOU READ IN THE “CHATS & POSTS” SECTION… IN MY OPINION…. STILL HAS THE VERDICT OUT ON IT… I don’t know WHERE to put that information, other than to put it out there for CORROBORATION to review and discuss.

dont promote other sites: I have had MANY questions about the SMS Text Message I sent out yesterday afternoon…. Let me explain this again…

dont promote other sites: ONLY those who’ve signed up to receive “WEEKLY UPDATES” from me via “TEXT” will get those messages from me… ANYONE who signed up to receive the “RV ANNOUNCEMENT” from me via “TEXT”… will NOT receive a TEXT message from me…. EVER… UNTIL…. the RV. I can’t make it more clear than that. Know what you’ve signed up for… and understand

dont promote other sites: I still have NOT received any NEW information that helps me feel things have changed… IMO, they have NOT changed. I too am disappointed the RUMORS did not come true. I WIN either way though… Why? I now know who to trust and who to NOT trust as it relates to their information

dont promote other sites: I hope all of the above is CLEAR for everyone. Please be patient… do NOT go out and purchase the “Dinars on Reserve” program… as there is too much that is NOT known about the timeframe. Please understand… I’ve said it time and again.

dont promote other sites: That’s all I have… I’ve heard NOTHING NEW… NOTHING BAD or GOOD!! That’s all I have…. Go Dinar! – DD

TO BEGIN WITH THERE IS NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE CAN PROVE THAT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT HAS DINARS, IF YOU CAN SHOW ME A LINK

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

dd is definitely one of ali's biggest pumpers and he does this all the time...he goes back and forth....he is trying to get people to believe him and to bput their trust into them by letting them know to stay grounded then a week ater telling people to take cover for the tidal wave and get to high ground....although on this post he does have a point....if this rv was really going to save the world why hasnt it been done yet? i guess they are going to wait til the last possible min to save the world....there is no proof that other countries own dinar in their reserves just a lie pumpers and gurus used as an excuse as to why it must rv...they have had many other excuses that havent come to fruitation lol...this dinar REDENOMINATION is for IRAQ only and has nothing to do with the rest of the world...bush passed a law allowing people to invest in iraq and thats another fact thats twisted into an rv story...its for people to invest in the stock market and business over there....and the whole bush said the iraq war will pay for itself well there is another pumper story as well...fact is it will redenominate and rv and iraq will do it for themselves and thats it...they could care less about us or anyone else.....we went to iraq to control them so they can control the rest of the middle east plain and simple and im sure we will be getting some cheap oil out of it as well...we did not go there so 300k people in the united states could become rich...stop drinking the kool aid people...these "gurus" have all been wrong for a reason

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 13

So Dinarmoneyman....Why are you here? This is why I don't belong to the Catholic religion. I don't believe in it. So you know what? I don't go to a Catholic website and tell them they are wrong for what they are believing...I just go on with my day. It seems you don't believe in the Dinar, so WHAT are you doing here? I will never understand that mentality. I also hate cow tongue. Would be disgusting to eat. Again, I don't go to the meat market and complain to the butcher about the cow tongue. I just go to the fresh food aisle instead.

Why do negative people come here? Answer? They get off on being like they are. That's why. That's why I don't allow those type of people in my life.

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 3

I guess I'm a complete clueless idiot but I thought don't promote other sites was the owner of this site as well and played both sites. . . is he not affiliated with this site? (Notice my status is NEWBIE before you start spewing green vomit at me for asking this). Thanks.

• Upvote 1

So Dinarmoneyman....Why are you here? This is why I don't belong to the Catholic religion. I don't believe in it. So you know what? I don't go to a Catholic website and tell them they are wrong for what they are believing...I just go on with my day. It seems you don't believe in the Dinar, so WHAT are you doing here? I will never understand that mentality. I also hate cow tongue. Would be disgusting to eat. Again, I don't go to the meat market and complain to the butcher about the cow tongue. I just go to the fresh food aisle instead.

Why do negative people come here? Answer? They get off on being like they are. That's why. That's why I don't allow those type of people in my life.

awwwww somebody break out the violin for this post.....i own dinars and i was hopeful and still am but i know it will lop but i will ride it out til the end just in case it doesnt redenominate

dont you have friends and site owners to sue bane

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 30

awwwww somebody break out the violin for this post.....i own dinars and i was hopeful and still am but i know it will lop but i will ride it out til the end just in case it doesnt redenominate

DinarMoneyMan. . . why do you feel it's going to lop? It's just an honest question. . . I'm curious. Thanks.

Like I figured. You go on a personal attack crusade instead of owning up to why you are here...Typical negative garbage. You KNOW it will lop but yet you are going to lose your money JUST in case you are completely wrong. Yeah....That makes a truckload of sense... :blink:

It's like being Catholic even though you don't believe JUST in case Mary is the mother of God. How ridiculous that you can't own your own self.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

dinarmoneyman__702 -> Doesn't sound like your really qualified to discuss the finer points of your opinion until you at least have an clue as to what you're even talking about! Adam Montana owns DinarVets & the other site is owned by someone else. I won't type his name or his site name here because the mods won't allow it. Also, you may want to learn the differences in terminology between a revaluation vs. a redenomination as you can be most assured your Dinars will NOT "redenominate". If you are riding this out awaiting a redenomination, your net gain will be ZERO & you will be out the commissions you paid. Perhaps you ought to just sit back & educate yourself more before hoping on here & slamming people. It really makes you look pretty foolish.

• Upvote 15

The Govenment putting freezes on fed salaries is more symbolic like not taking earmarks. The $'s are minimal compared to the budget. I bet that when this rv's that our govenment will just talk about how

Iraq paid for the war not discussing how much money that is.(Who really can comprehend trillions of dollars.) Then when the new budget comes out and it shows we do not have a deficit O will take credit for it contributing it to his policies not an Iraq rv. It will be interesting how the press will play this, probably however O would want them to play it.

I've been reading Glen Beck's book Broke and the games these politicians play to skew things in there favor both GOP's and Dems. Unfortunately they cannot be trusted. It is a great book. I recommend it.

• Upvote 6

I admit it was a very strange posting. It was as if it was put out there to discourage people to keep buying dinar. I believe he very well might know something that we don't and maybe, just maybe, the gurus have been given instructions to curb the enthusiasm for people, especially newbies, to go and buy more dinars in hopes the laws of supply and demand balance out. I don't know...just trying to be optimistic. I believe these last days will be very difficult and conflicting so trust in your investment and go RV!!!

I've got to agree somewhat with dinarmoneyman. This is not going to happen to pay off the US or anyone else's debt. It's happening for Iraq and anyone else is along for the ride. I do not believe you can look outside Iraq for times and reasons. You have to look inside Iraq for any verification or information.

• Upvote 4

I guess I'm a complete clueless idiot but I thought don't promote other sites was the owner of this site as well and played both sites. . . is he not affiliated with this site? (Notice my status is NEWBIE before you start spewing green vomit at me for asking this). Thanks.

ive never heard anything like that. two totally different people. where did you hear that?

Amen ,What they said .GO RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Could it be possible that he is just a guy that got into this investment and is riding the ride like the rest of us? Could it be that he is doing his best to share honestly and openly with his followers, even if that means expressing his frustrations and then excitement...and then frustrations...and then excitment....

For anyone that's been at this for more than even a few days...Sound familiar?

• Upvote 4

The site is a freaking giant banner ad now with "Donate" buttons and $9.95 for this and that.

the way i see it if other sites can put up ads and charge for so called extras to make some money and so on and so forth why can't he? it's called free enterprise, it's the american way. if people want to pay for the extras or pay to be a part of a special group, i say more power to him.

Wow. Once again my morbid sense of curiosity prodded me into reading this post and once again I feel as though half of my brain just got sucked out. Years ago I heard one of those sayings that just stuck with me. I don't know who said it, but it goes like this:

Disclaimer - This is NOT directed at any individual because the passions represented on both sides seem to be sincere, but the mood is tormented at best.

"Never argue with an idiot because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with superior experience."

Question: (parroting Bane) If you are vested in the dinar and are not certain it will RV why not just sit and wait for whatever happens (Que sera, sera) and keep your negative passions to yourself. Doing so would make you a better citizen and neighbor and most of the rest of us will be content to believe what you think is a lie. I don't care if the U.S., China, UK, UE, Whoever is holding dinar because I am holding dinar. I have it because I understand that we are dealing with the currency of a nation. It is not an "IF" but a "WHEN" and "HOW MUCH" question. The nation of Iraq seeks to re-enter the assembly of nations as a viable trading partner for the purpose of enhancing its own standing in the world. Therefore screwing everyone else while trying to get a leg up is probably not the best strategy. I do not believe that the aforementioned nations are holding trillions of dinar. Seventy percent of liquidity has already been pulled back in, and ninety percent of Iraqs cash reserves are still in Iraq. The trillions referenced were in fact in circulation at one time, but just like the dollar, some has been removed for both durability and economic reasons. No one believes there is 25,000,000,000,000.00 dinar in circulation because it would be so hyper-inflated they would sooner benefit from burning it than revaluing. Think about it... This is precisely the thing that further diminishes the dollars value. You cannot print money without a basis and believe it will increase in value. At some point the Fed will have to remove currency from circulation. Right? So, why did I say all of this? To give you doubting-Thomas's food for thought. While you are sitting around saving the rest of us from your infectious negativity, I recommend that you do a bit more research. If you are a pumper. Just STOP.

Thanks

An interesting fact: One trillion dollars in one hundred dollar bills stacked seven feet high will cover every square inch of a football field. We now own 13... Go DINAR! GOOOO RV!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Totally agree! We keep hearing that the US, China, GB, and so on, hold trillions of dinar. NO ONE has been able to prove this.

It may well be true that govt's own LOTS of dinar, but that is no reason for us small investors to think that we will get rich off this cause the govt's would be ticked if they come in low or if this is just an "in country" RV (dumping the large bills and introducing the new bills with a new rate). Govt's will use their reserves in a way we cannot use our large bills. They will trade them for goods, oil, etc ... and cheap at that! I am starting to think this is all becoming clearer to me, and I am much less hopeful than I once was! :( ... not being negative, but starting to realize ... ughhhh!)

Make up your mind and be clear....You state you were hopeful and still are. Then something is wrong with what you are have been writing since your first post cos it goes totally in the opposite direction ...Try to be sincere and coherent if you're capable .

If you think the way you have stated all along in your posts and you bought Dinars you are financially incapable and incoherent to begin with.

Edited by umbertino