Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DA_TRUTH_DONT_HURT Email: Great Info from the TBI

curious80

wow look at thatanother common response when someone is fed a dose of reality...of course im invested in this and i have the same hopes and dreams as you do but i live on planet earth and can add 2+2.....its called reality and again i dont want a lop to happen but cmon its whats going to happen but i will still keep my dinar in hopes that something changes...im in this til the end but unlike you i can live in the real world and not some fantasy island....wake up and open your eyes.

This is my first post on this site, though I have been reading it for some time.I enjoy the exchange of ideas, varied contributions and diligence that is exhibited regardi ng this intriguing topic. However the case, I must comment b/c like many of you which seems to include dinarmoneyman, the LOP-ing scenario which has brought forth the maelstrom of discontent seems to make all the sense in the world.

No nation that has invested their citizens tax dollars backed by the sweat and blood of the American GI , British seviceman etc , for the benefit of a select few ever stood to lose anything. THat is why the country of Iraq with it's vast natural resources was essentially taken over. What is now the Fascist Oligarchy common in most nations will cash in handsomely courtesy of their subjects labor, lives, sweat and blood . That is how the game is played. THat would be with calculated minimal risk and only risking what they would personally never really lose in the place. OPM and OPP is always the name of the game where only the little guy loses.

In terms of Iraq, a LOP again makes all the sense in the world. An RV at a rate just below ,on par or above the USD makes no sense for Iraq or it's nation, only we who are invested in it. In any scenario other than a LOP, such as the RV would cost Iraq and the Iraqi people. I consider it to be the equivalent of inflation and the constant devaluation of our US dollar since the turn of the previous century, or around 1913 to be exact.

Conversely, the LOP would not hurt the Power and the Corporate Oligarchs in the least. They are paid in the World Reserve Currency- the USD, in oil or eventually a substantially appreciated RV'd IQD once the triple 0 denom's are surrendered. THis way no one that matters (- to them) loses any money.THe only suckers are the ones who are always suckers and foot the bill from the get go- US.

Bottom line IMO the guys that make the money are the ones that make the rules, and those who are smart enought to capitalize on unique and rare situations such as this. Those would be the dealers who in all likelihood have been thanking........"Allah" or their lucky stars for their good fortune in making money hand over fist. It makes perfect sense on so many levels.

For those who are interested, I am invested in this too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey, I am with the understanding, that to rebuild Iraq, they definitley need an internationally traded currency. From this guys statement (HE TOLD ME NO!! THEY WILL CO-EXIST WITH THE LARGER DENOMS, THEY WILL THEN IN TURN START ELIMINATING ALL LARGER DENOMS WHILE BOTH CURRENCIES ARE IN CIRCULATION..I ASK WOULD THAT AFFECT THE CURRENT RATE…HE SAID THE PLAN IS TO REDENOMINATE THE LARGER DENOMS TO COEXIST WITH THE SMALLER DENOMS(OTHER INFO WITH THIS)…ONCE MOST OR ALL 3 000′S DENOMS ARE ELIMINATED THEN THEY WILL RAISE THE EXCHANGE RATE TO BE ON PAR WITH THE US…I f what he is saying is true, there may not be a time limit. So I will either exchange for smaller denoms or hold on to mine till they raise the rate. I don't see how this scenario is going to help them. Once they are out of chapter seven, more than likely their currency will be internationally traded and the George Soros's of the world will buy Iraq. JMO

This is my first post on this site, though I have been reading it for some time.I enjoy the exchange of ideas, varied contributions and diligence that is exhibited regardi ng this intriguing topic. However the case, I must comment b/c like many of you which seems to include dinarmoneyman, the LOP-ing scenario which has brought forth the maelstrom of discontent seems to make all the sense in the world.

No nation that has invested their citizens tax dollars backed by the sweat and blood of the American GI , British seviceman etc , for the benefit of a select few ever stood to lose anything. THat is why the country of Iraq with it's vast natural resources was essentially taken over. What is now the Fascist Oligarchy common in most nations will cash in handsomely courtesy of their subjects labor, lives, sweat and blood . That is how the game is played. THat would be with calculated minimal risk and only risking what they would personally never really lose in the place. OPM and OPP is always the name of the game where only the little guy loses.

In terms of Iraq, a LOP again makes all the sense in the world. An RV at a rate just below ,on par or above the USD makes no sense for Iraq or it's nation, only we who are invested in it. In any scenario other than a LOP, such as the RV would cost Iraq and the Iraqi people. I consider it to be the equivalent of inflation and the constant devaluation of our US dollar since the turn of the previous century, or around 1913 to be exact.

Conversely, the LOP would not hurt the Power and the Corporate Oligarchs in the least. They are paid in the World Reserve Currency- the USD, in oil or eventually a substantially appreciated RV'd IQD once the triple 0 denom's are surrendered. THis way no one that matters (- to them) loses any money.THe only suckers are the ones who are always suckers and foot the bill from the get go- US.

Bottom line IMO the guys that make the money are the ones that make the rules, and those who are smart enought to capitalize on unique and rare situations such as this. Those would be the dealers who in all likelihood have been thanking........"Allah" or their lucky stars for their good fortune in making money hand over fist. It makes perfect sense on so many levels.

For those who are interested, I am invested in this too.

THANK YOU!!!! now we will get a response from people asking us why are we invested and to sell if we think its going to lop....i just wish the broke and desperate ones on this site would stop paying attention to these so called site gurus....of course they are going to feed you candy and make you feel sweet so you keep coming back...how many people would be on these sites if theysaid (gurus) it was going to lop.....like i said im in this til the end but i have a strong feeling what its going to be...good luck to those who wish to remain in denial...

p.s. the gurus have been always wrong for a reason

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

THANK YOU!!!! now we will get a response from people asking us why are we invested and to sell if we think its going to lop....i just wish the broke and desperate ones on this site would stop paying attention to these so called site gurus....of course they are going to feed you candy and make you feel sweet so you keep coming back...how many people would be on these sites if theysaid (gurus) it was going to lop.....like i said im in this til the end but i have a strong feeling what its going to be...good luck to those who wish to remain in denial...

p.s. the gurus have been always wrong for a reason

Now your just drinking your own kool aid. I'd still like to hear your opinion on my question. This is actually a very good dose of reality for all of us. Thanks for starting the fire.

The bottom line is despite any persons viewpoint, I think it's the creepiest looking currency I've ever seen. Well worth keeping the 25k notes if they did LOP (and they won't).

For what I paid for mine, I could wallpaper a bathroom and be happy that it looks so weird. :) Maybe make a glass covering for a table or laminate it into a few coffee tables or end tables.

Cheer up peeps! It's only high risk, though calculated with hope. I bought some 10k notes as well so I could put borders around the 25k notes in the lamination.

I'll have the coolest coffee table (or other furniture) EVER!

Anyway, let the LOPsters claw each other back into the LOPster pot. They boil alive in their own bad attitudes inside their shells!

RV2010!!!!!!!!!! It's not a camping metaphor! B)

Dinarmoneyman,

I have a small amount of 50 Dinar notes. In your opinion how would that scenario work out ? I would think I could hang on to them and wait till the large denom's are out of circulation. But right now they have the same value per Dinar as the large denom's. Wouldn't that damage the credibility of the CBI by selectively changing the value of certain denom's. I hope this rumor is as true as all the others. If not, there will be a lot of bummed out people around here. I'll just wait and see, because no one really knows the future.

After reading your questions, I will attemp to answer what I believe is the thrust of your post. Holding on to the small denoms,which I hear are non existent??? will do no harm and in fact benefit their holders. In terms of damage to the CBI, I doubt that would happen. THe redenom of the larger notes is restricted to only the ones with three 0's and that is done for strategic purprose. Which is the protection of the Iraqi Nation's interest, the interest of their economy and the interests of their ........."partners".

BTW- IMO I would not rule out a restrictive timeline for surrendering the larger denoms. It was done once in Iraq with the old Saddam notes and it can be done again. This ensures that the larger denoms are essentially nominal in value or worthless if not turned in on time.

Edited by waveone

One thing that really bothers me is, why is there still any Dinar left in this country or in the world for that matter to buy? I mean why hasn't the Warren Buffet's of the world simply marched in a purchased every thing that is left to buy? We are expecting at a return on of anywhere from 1000 times our initial investment. Did the billionaires get together and say stay of this ... this is for the little guy? Don't get me wrong I want this to be exactly what we all hope it will be. And yes the math and connection to oil seems very plausible to me. It just bothers me that the really insanely wealthy and savvy investors would have cornered this (like everything else) for themselves, or at least used it as a hedge against Oil contracts and other investments in and around Iraq.

The question just nags at me.

• Upvote 1

.well we were definitely fed a pipe dream but good luck to all who still think a lop is impossible...when it happens ill be back on here waiting for your excuses as to why it happenes and ill point out to you that we have like 15 articles that have stated exactly what they planned on doing...and i do not want to here the kool aid excuses about screwing over the entire world by lopping.

End Quote

1) are you invested?

2) If you are, then why did you invest if you had the more or less clear feeling it'd go like that? Doesn't make sense to me

lmao...i guess you cant put that giant container of kool aid down can you...they are going to redenominate....look that up and tell me what that means plz.....how about going outside of pro dinar rv forums for real info....nothing but kool aid to get people coming back to this site and buy dinars and hope to make millions.......plenty of articles that say redenominate (lop) from the cbi...need links go to the lop forum they are all hidden in there....sweet dreams

Same as above. Somehow you seem to enjoy this.....

Edited by umbertino

THE IRAQI`S HAVE TO DO THIS TO MAKE ROOM FOR A RV .IF YOU BUY A LOAF OF BREAD FOR 20 IQD WITH A 25,000 IQD ,THINK OF THE CHANGE YOU HAVE MAKE,BUT IF THE IQD IS RAISED 1USD /3USD YOU ONLY NEED 1IQD.

THE US DOES NOT HAVE A 25,000 DOLLAR BILL,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The change in your scenario would be 5 IQD. The 25,000 would only be worth 25. Those people who talk about not having enough currency are wrong. They would change the underlying exchange rate as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some people constantly ask " if you believe this why did you invest". Let me answer, I invested because while exchanging money in Egypt (usd to egyptian pound) my associate asked if I wanted some iqd. Sure, wasn't expensive and there was an off chance it would rv. That was seven years ago, now I am state side and thought I would drop in this forum to check on news of my investment. WOW people here believe some pretty crazy rumors, and when article after article states they will redenominate they act like they don't exist. Look people if it lops, cash in and go on with life. If it rv's giggle all the way to the bank. But for Gods sake don't let this control your life.

• Upvote 6

It's human nature.....the thought of instant wealth is just too much of an aphrodisiac. Nobody wants to look at anytning that dashes thier hopes even if it might be true. If it's a sad truth, we can ignore it because we already have enough negative in our lives. Just look at the plusses and negatives on a comment that infers the investment might not happen....it gets tons of "negatives" and everybody pounces on that individual saying they are being rude or insulting. I don't get it....I've seen hundreds if not thousands of posts from people who are purely speculating, have absolutely no facts to back up thier outrageous claims.....yet those people get a pile of "great post, goooooo rv" and the like? I would think everyone would jump down thier throats because they spout off without knowing a thing, but nope.....anyone who posts a thought that may run contrary to what people want to happen get bashed....go figure.

Since when is false hope better than no hope? We need to step back and take a reality break........I'm invested and I knew it was a long shot. Even at that, how often do we get a chance at a long shot in a lifetime? not often, so why not?

Remember what Adam has always said......you shouldn't invest anymore than you can afford to lose in this thing. if you stayed within your means, then let it ride....but don't let it consume you......possibly affect your health or family or any other aspect of your life.

Just a thought.....

• Upvote 1

I will be glad when all this is over

Just a thought if the two currency are going to co-excess until the big notes are gone before the rv so if you exchange the old notes for the new 25,000 = 25 and they rv at 3.00 us to 1 dinar we made 3 times the value. I only bought 1 mil for 700.00 so when exchange them for the new and the rv happens I made 2300.00 profit.

I'm not a LOPER but thats what they have been telling us the whole time. The new 25s and the new 25 thousand will be the same. you will have a window to get rid of the 25 thousand notes. If you miss the window the 25 thosands will be shyt. if you were a guru and you knew. Wouldn't you be buying every dinar on the market. Once all the little people are sucked up. Bush and his guys will step in. Dont say you weren't told. This is just the way it is. And just the way it will be. If you didnt go to sleep a milionair, you damn sure wont wake up one. Keep dreaming. Your gonna wake up soon.

Edited by rocketman2010
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

* DA_TRUTH_DONT_HURT Email: Great Info from the TBI

If this is all about a LOP, then why is it titled "Great Info from the TBI"?

Read more:

Someone please verify this info but, curiously it looks to me like this exact piece of info which was posted over on the DD site is now missing.If it is still there I apologize.

Family dont get me wrong Im all for the RV always have been But this is not what They have been telling us all along. The have been saying LOP in daily reports. but the gurus dont speak on that stuff. because it slows down the sales. when the sales stop all hell will break loose the bible says there will be many merchants weeping over babylon. we crying already. The fat lady is getting ready to sing. The big boys are getting ready to play.

I'm not a LOPER but thats what they have been telling us the whole time. The new 25s and the new 25 thousand will be the same. you will have a window to get rid of the 25 thousand notes. If you miss the window the 25 thosands will be shyt. if you were a guru and you knew. Wouldn't you be buying every dinar on the market. Once all the little people are sucked up. Bush and his guys will step in. Dont say you weren't told. This is just the way it is. And just the way it will be. If you didnt go to sleep a milionair, you damn sure wont wake up one. Keep dreaming. Your gonna wake up soon.

Who has been telling you the whole time??? This whole post is a rumor period. I never one time heard shabibi say oh yes we are going to lop. So stop talking about it as if it is fact. However i have seen article's that say the dinar will increase in value. IF YOU ARE SO SURE OF A LOP....FINE THATS YOUR OPINION. PLEASE DON'T SAY IT LIKE ITS FACT OR TELL US THERE IS IRAQI OFFICIALS SAYING THIS WITH OUT POSTING WHO SAID IT. ARE YOU THAT STARVED FOR ATTENTION. KEEP TELLING GOOD PEOPLE ON HERE THAT THEY ARE DRINKING KOOL-AID. PLEASE......YOU NEED TO STOP DRINKING THE LOP KOOL-AID. MY OPINION----The worst thing Iraq could do to itself is lop. The vast majority of speculation on the Dinar ( which includes the British,French,Chinese,and the good Ole USA ) is owned by the very people who saved their hind parts and may be needed to do it again some day. They would effectively destroy any chance of becoming what they aspire to be. They would never be trusted and could not count on the blood of our sons and daughters ever again.Is this only about money? Sadly for some it is.For it is more than that,Iraqi's know this for that reason you will see not only an RV but a country who wishes to become proud of what they become. A NATION OF PROSPERITY AND GOOD WILL.

• Upvote 5