Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I hope my intel is wrong...

Optimus Prime

This is not my post from other site.

Hey People...

I'm not new to this investment, but have watched all the sites for quite some time. I initially started investing in the Dinar, due to having a close friend that is privy to reliable information out of iraq. I have never been more confident that the Iraqi Dinar WILL revalue...and SOON!...

But my contact has informed me that the RV will be pushed back somewhere between Jan. 1st and 3rd of 2011. Apparently everything is ready to roll, but being that it is this close to the end of the year, there are certain governments (ours for one)that could benefit greatly if this were pushed back into another tax year. (which apparently they will be taxing the "rich" at a higher rate)

We all pretty much know that Obama cannot get away with raising taxes on the "middle to upper class", but his gloves are off when it comes to the "rich".(which will be us after the RV)

There are many forces at work to make this happen and I,more than anyone, would love to see this thing "pop" tomorrow. I have been waiting for what seems forever, to reap the benefits of my investment,but in the big picture what is another month? However,if my source is wrong...then I would be most HAPPY!

Just passing on what I heard. WE ARE CLOSE GUYS!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Sounds Lke Another Obama idea to me. :mad: They dont understand that if they tax the rich the rich will just move to another country then you are worse off than you were before.

Unless they understand this and are just not telling us commeners coz we are to dumb to figure it out.

• Upvote 2

hers the prob with january 2011, opposed to dec 2010.... if it rv's dec 2010 the government have very little time to change any tax laws and we wil all most likley just have to pay the 35% tax on our profit... however if they make the rv wait until january of 2011, then they have all year to change what ever tax laws they want in order to take as much profit away from us as possible! just like adam has been saying, they could take 70% if they wanted... so ill take a possible dec over a def january and day of the week....

the sooner the better. the gov had enough time to fig out how to royaly f us out of our well deserved profits.. they dont need any more time! IMHO!!!!

GO DINAR,, RV THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 8

If this is true, it sounds to me like we will be paying for our senators and congressmen's inabilities

to living within a budget structure........

Maybe as a nation we should look closer at this, starting with the number one guy! I heard on Bloomberg

this morning that there is a new candidate for 2012 that is talking about a FLAT TAX instead of the structure

we have now.

It has been proved that a 13-15 flat tax for all, no exceptions, would take care of everything and give this

country a surplus, seems too simple, but I sure would like to see it tried, instead of looking at a couple trillion

added to the deficit.......

I don't mind paying taxes, and will gladly give from this windfall, I guess we need responsible politicians....

Is that an oxymoron????? :blink::angry::o

• Upvote 2

Actually that may not be too far off as my own accountant told me that taxation on this would go up next year that this year was the last of I think Bush's or maybe Reagens tax plan I cant remember which any way it sounds plausible with the info I have been given, just passing it on dont shoot me

Sounds Lke Another Obama idea to me. :mad: They dont understand that if they tax the rich the rich will just move to another country then you are worse off than you were before.

Unless they understand this and are just not telling us commeners coz we are to dumb to figure it out.

Obama doesn't care if we figure it out or not, nor does he care what we do as long as he can get more tax money.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hers the prob with january 2011, opposed to dec 2010.... if it rv's dec 2010 the government have very little time to change any tax laws and we wil all most likley just have to pay the 35% tax on our profit... however if they make the rv wait until january of 2011, then they have all year to change what ever tax laws they want in order to take as much profit away from us as possible! just like adam has been saying, they could take 70% if they wanted... so ill take a possible dec over a def january and day of the week....

the sooner the better. the gov had enough time to fig out how to royaly f us out of our well deserved profits.. they dont need any more time! IMHO!!!!

GO DINAR,, RV THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My CPA advises that gains on currency held for longer than one year will be taxed, like securities, as long-term gains. Doesn't benefit the gov't if your gains are long term. If pushed into next year, they have to wait 15 months to get their tax income, vs. geting it in approx. three months if it RVs in December. Just sayin......

• Upvote 6

Philly - I think you missed the three laughing faces after my post.

Of course I want this year, I wanted yesterday... and I know there is no such thing as a guaranteed RV date.

I also know there are two things worrying will get you...1 - Ulcers and 2 - Headaches ... worrying won't get the RV here any faster than not.

I say this with complete respect to the hard times that many of us are facing and hope that all of us would give up on the fighting attitudes the frustration of waiting is giving us. :)

I think it's safe to say that the U.S. government has absolutely nothing to do with this RV. Obama has no power to change tax laws. That requires specific legislation by the House and Senate, and they are in no mood to mess with that in the near term. Just another excuse for why the RV hasn't happened. :angry:

• Upvote 9

Hey People...

I'm not new to this investment, but have watched all the sites for quite some time. I initially started investing in the Dinar, due to having a close friend that is privy to reliable information out of iraq. I have never been more confident that the Iraqi Dinar WILL revalue...and SOON!...

But my contact has informed me that the RV will be pushed back somewhere between Jan. 1st and 3rd of 2011. Apparently everything is ready to roll, but being that it is this close to the end of the year, there are certain governments (ours for one)that could benefit greatly if this were pushed back into another tax year. (which apparently they will be taxing the "rich" at a higher rate)

We all pretty much know that Obama cannot get away with raising taxes on the "middle to upper class", but his gloves are off when it comes to the "rich".(which will be us after the RV)

There are many forces at work to make this happen and I,more than anyone, would love to see this thing "pop" tomorrow. I have been waiting for what seems forever, to reap the benefits of my investment,but in the big picture what is another month? However,if my source is wrong...then I would be most HAPPY!

Just a thought. An RV in 2011 will pick up another 5-10% from the highest brackets but would push the majority of the taxpayers payment half-way through the 2012 tax year. There will be some who pay quarterlies but not most since this is an investment return and not business income. The maximum benefits are realized with this happening as soon as possible, which is another story regarding how soon with the GOI involved. So I do not really buy this as a reason though the intel may be correct for other reasons.

• Upvote 2

Hey People...

Optimus it is to my understanding that there is a tax on foriegn investments in the new health bill tagged along with it. I will try and see if I can find it. So this would make some sense if thats true...Thanks for the post....

• Upvote 2

My CPA advises that gains on currency held for longer than one year will be taxed, like securities, as long-term gains. Doesn't benefit the gov't if your gains are long term. If pushed into next year, they have to wait 15 months to get their tax income, vs. geting it in approx. three months if it RVs in December. Just sayin......

But if we have only a short time period to do something with them, we won't get to hold them long enough for LT cap gains... unless I'm missing something.

however if they make the rv wait until january of 2011, then they have all year to change what ever tax laws they want in order to take as much profit away from us as possible! just like adam has been saying, they could take 70% if they wanted... so ill take a possible dec over a def january and day of the week....

Fortunately I'm sure many of us helped clear out the House of Representatives of many tax and spend liberals. The new people will not do anything detrimental to us. They would like to be re-elected at least once.

Optimus it is to my understanding that there is a tax on foriegn investments in the new health bill tagged along with it. I will try and see if I can find it. So this would make some sense if thats true...Thanks for the post....

You are correct there is a 8% tax on foriegn investments to go towards the health bill.

Edited by Optimus Prime
  • Upvote 1

Actually Obama is planning on keeping the Bush Tax Cuts for the rich.

See here:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=40011

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/29/tax-cut-debate-looms-bipartisan-summit-obama-calls-new-gop-relationship/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I think it's safe to say that the U.S. government has absolutely nothing to do with this RV. Obama has no power to change tax laws. That requires specific legislation by the House and Senate, and they are in no mood to mess with that in the near term. Just another excuse for why the RV hasn't happened. :angry:

I agree. Our tax laws are not dictating when or why this this RVs. I feel that's extremely US-centric thought. What is being referenced here however is the Bush tax cuts which expire at the end of the year if the government doesn't vote to extend them. Specifically the rate on short term capital gains goes up.

• Upvote 1

There is MUCH MUCH MUCH more behind this than just the U.S, therefore not to forget to mention the OTHER COUNTRIES AS WELL. FINALLY the pieces to this puzzle are falling in place. They have WAITED AND NOW ARE ENFORCING to get this done, so UNLIKELY for ALL to take chances by PROLONGING NOW, for it would NOT BE WORTH the RISK. "ALL IS NOW COMING TOGETHER", so this year MAKES MORE SENSE.

Edited by He-man
  • Upvote 1