Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1: JUST INFORMATION

curious80

Sonny1 Chat Excerpts: Dinar Vets 11/29/10

November 29, 2010 01:53 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS · Comments Off

7:08 PM [sonny1] but someone who i trust, and has been right a few times on the news end of it, happens to think that at some point this week the cbi will release the rate

7:08 PM [sonny1] he says they will need the large notes back in by years end

7:09 PM [sonny1] and we wont be able to hold the large notes til it goes up to 2.00 or 3.00 dollars

some bs’ing about rates….well more like arguing with no facts to back them up………… then

7:15 PM [seand] sonny1 so what is your guess at rv rate?

7:15 PM [sonny1] seand .84-1.61

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"facts to back them up" that's the ticket... BS on the exchange time limit, no proof, nada.... Plus there is to many ways to get around that i.e. exchange for smaller notes, open up a Warka account or Iraq bank account in the states, etc... Just more rumors IMO...

I agree with all that are in the Scooter Camp of logic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"facts to back them up" that's the ticket... BS on the exchange time limit, no proof, nada.... Plus there is to many ways to get around that i.e. exchange for smaller notes, open up a Warka account or Iraq bank account in the states, etc... Just more rumors IMO...

a BIG agree to that!!!!

Rudy Coehen's drop dead date is 12/31/10 or sooner in the $3+ range. With Coehen's background in forex/currency trading for Chase Bank I rank his opinion much higher that Sonny1 and Phoenix combined.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 14

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I think more than a few of these gurus deliberately make things up to give them a subject from which to spew and spin crap on the forums, and to feed their own egos as well. No one, absolutely NO ONE has been right about ANYTHING thus far. I'm sticking with my "wait and see" approach. thx all

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As Sonny1 says"take it for what it's worth". He is just passing along info he has recieved and offering his thoughts as well. Sonny1 does'nt strike me as the type that gives a rats arse what others think. Thanks Sonny1...........................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 12

As Sonny1 says"take it for what it's worth". He is just passing along info he has recieved and offering his thoughts as well. Sonny1 does'nt strike me as the type that gives a rats arse what others think. Thanks Sonny1...........................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree and I appreciate any information and opinions he has and is willing to share with us. Thanks Sonny1!!!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for your posts Sonny1. Poor bashers just can't help it. You've seen it for years and they will always be around. Kinda like sh$t birds. You know, the birds that sit up in a tree and just sh$t all over your car. The best anyone can do is clean up after their mess and keep going. Each of us has a goal, we just haven't reached it yet. The bashers think their goal is the bash and get their joy behind a keyboard offering little if any constructive observations. Thanks again..... Can't wait to see you and other info providers in the cash out line. Onward and Upward...... GM

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your time sonny1.... why do some people have to be so greedy if it comes out at a 1.00 that's perfect I mean 3.00 would be great too but why would u complain of a rate of 1.00..man these greedy people

It's not about being greedy at all. Say you only own one 25,000? I would rather want it 3 to 1 because the spread is going to take it's share not to mention taxes. My 3 to 1 is left with half. Got it? If it goes to 1 to 1 that leaves me with maybe $12,000. Could YOU pay off your house with only that amount? No. It would help but it's not enough. So yeah, I need the three to one!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

It's not about being greedy at all. Say you only own one 25,000? I would rather want it 3 to 1 because the spread is going to take it's share not to mention taxes. My 3 to 1 is left with half. Got it? If it goes to 1 to 1 that leaves me with maybe $12,000. Could YOU pay off your house with only that amount? No. It would help but it's not enough. So yeah, I need the three to one!

LOL youre not being greedy at all? What does 25K dinar cost? $20-$30 and you're complaining that your $20-$30 investment "Only" returns $12,000.......

Haha some people crack me up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Snip

So yeah, I need the three to one!

Anyone needing this rv to pay off debts or mortgages shouldn't be here in the first place. The dinar is a highly speculative venture and speculators should put no more in than they can afford to loose and certainly not use money that should be used for fulfilling one's obligations.

Our needs or wants for a certain rate have no bearing on the reality of the outcome. Bashing someone for speculating a rate because it doesn't jive with what one wants is childish. If one wants to argue a rate speculation based upon their research, intel or logic then go for it. We'd love to hear it.

Thanks Sonny1, for the latest info! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bane, nothing you said here is even relavent. And I'm not just picking on you. Of course we would all like it to come out at 3.00. That doesn't mean we bash a guy that's trying to help educate us because he happens to believe it's going to come out lower than what we want, or lower than what some other self-appointed guru says.

Sonny, and several others, have been helping people thru this process forever, and trying not to get people's hopes up to unrealistic levels. And then some goof ball on here (not you) brings up the name of a guy who's only been on here for a few weeks, and people listen to him and criticize Sonny simply because this other guy predicts higher numbers. That's absurd.

Even if the dinar re-valued at .10, it would be the highest return on investment that any of us will ever make from a percentage standpoint. So, the answer is, if you need more than what 25,000 dinar will yield at a re-valuation of 1.00, don't blame Sonny, or Phoenix, or anybody else. And don't grasp at pipe-dreams, just because you need more money. Buy more dinar, and then you won't have to worry about it. I mean, how could anybody complain about turning a $30 investment into $12,000? That's an unbelievable return!

Thanks Sonny! Keep shootin' straight. Almost everyone appreciates it! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This has come up before a few times. I asked Ali and he stated there is no possible way that we would have a time limit on cashing in large bills. Soooooooo.... I do not think I agree with the post but Curious does have a right to his opinion.

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 2