Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cashing in Alone VS. Cashing in as a Group

derrick rose

Below is the cash-in procedure for DT. Here are my questions about it:

1.) What is the difference between cashing in on your own or cashing in as a group?

There appears to be no difference, in terms of the rate the DT charges you. With that being said:

2.) What is the advantage of cashing in as a group? Why is it being offered as an option if there is no advantage to it?

Thanks for any insight anyone can shed on this for me.

Cash In Procedures

Dinar Trade procedures for cashing in dinars at the time of a re-value:

We will be taking appointments on a first come first serve basis. We will only cash in your dinars with a scheduled appointment. At the time of a RV we will notify our customers via email as well as posting it on our website. Our Santa Monica, CA, Brentwood, TN and Bakersfield, CA offices will be open immediately. Our other offices, which are listed below, will open within 5-7 business days of a re-value. There will be no limit on the amount of Iraqi Dinar you may cash in.

When you are ready to cash in your Dinars with Dinar Trade:

Call 1-877-770-7660 or visit our website at www.dinartrade.com, to make an appointment. Let us know which office you would like to go to in order to make the trade.

Groups:

We will take group appointments. A group is considered 5-30 people. At the time of the appointment you must inform us of the number of people in your group and the total amount of dinars each person will be exchanging. If locking in a rate, each person in the group who would like to lock in will need to sign an agreement with Dinar Trade, guaranteeing the amount of dinar to be cashed in. Each person in the group does not have to lock in a rate. Each person in the group is responsible for their own appointment and rate lock in.

Individuals & Groups:

You will need the following:

2 forms of identification (one with a picture and one with your name on it, for example a credit card or utility bill)

Fincen 104 form ( http://www.fincen.gov/forms/files/fin104_ctr.pdf ) if you don't have one we will have them available at our offices .

Bank incoming wire instructions ( ABA Routing number and Account number)

We will wire the funds form our bank account here in the U.S to your bank while you wait at the time of exchange. There will only be one wire to one account per customer.

Customers cashing in on someone's behalf must have a copy of the individuals identifications, banking information and a notarized letter authorizing the specific individual to complete transaction on their behalf.

International customers: we will require a copy of your passport and banking information to cash in at locations outside of the United States.

Fees:

Dinar Trade will charge $150 per million dinars as a service fee for exchanging your Dinars.

Our minimum quantity of Dinars that may be cashed in is 100,000. The minimum fee is $150.

Rate of Exchange:

We will offer customers who have purchased from Dinar Trade the option to lock in a rate for the time of their appointment. Our rate will be based on the Central Bank of Iraq's buy rate. We will post the lock in agreement on our website and we will also fax or email a lock in agreement to the customer that must be signed, notarized and faxed back to our office within 24 hours. If the fax is not received within the 24 hours your lock in rate will be forfeited. Once locked in the appointment and rate cannot be changed or canceled. There will be legal recourse for individuals who lock in a rate and do not arrive for their appointment. The lock in rate is guaranteed until the day of the appointment. A lock in rate means that the price is agreed upon whether the rate goes up or down.

Customers who are unsure or do not want to lock in a rate will receive the rate on the day of their appointment. The exchange rate will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time of the appointment for customers not locking in a rate. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will not be confirmed until you arrive at one of our offices at the time of exchange.

We encourage everyone to check all the banks who will be exchanging Dinars and their rates before calling us. We are confident we can beat their rates.

• Upvote 1

Personally since you can cash in at "Wells Fargo, 5/3th and Bank of America" I would go to bank by myself and cash in. That group thing is a risk

I've been calling around to banks all day today. Spoke to their home offices out of state. No one knows anything about "private banking" and each bank told me that the money has to be sent out for verification. I don't know what I'm going to do. They tell you not to let the dinars out of your hands. If you cash in with Dinar Trade and have the money sent to your bank, then every teller will know how much you have. I'm starting to think that only the Donald Trump crowd knows about private banking.

Please..........Does anyone have any ideas?