Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar serial numbers same

yoli

Has anyone had trouble with buying from ALI? I am worried, I told my future son in law to buy his dinar from DT and 2 of his 25,000 notes have the same serial number.. I have emailed Ali and am waiting to hear from him. I, too have bought all my dinars from Dinar Trade. I am very worried. I'm sure Ali will set things straight. I pray. :unsure:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

A friend of ours had the same worry earlier this year. You have to look very very close at the lines on the numbers. Some of them have a slight wing (that's what I call it anyway). Compare the two numbers very carefully. I bet the top of one of them is the little wing. I hope it helps! I wish I had a picture to show you!

• Upvote 1

Has anyone had trouble with buying from ALI? I am worried, I told my future son in law to buy his dinar from DT and 2 of his 25,000 notes have the same serial number.. I have emailed Ali and am waiting to hear from him. I, too have bought all my dinars from Dinar Trade. I am very worried. I'm sure Ali will set things straight. I pray. :unsure:

The #'s 2 and 3 are very close in appearance. Look again very closely and you'll see a # with 2 " humps" and the next one has 3. I had a person from Iran point that out to me and settle my nerves.

A friend of ours had the same worry earlier this year. You have to look very very close at the lines on the numbers. Some of them have a slight wing (that's what I call it anyway). Compare the two numbers very carefully. I bet the top of one of them is the little wing. I hope it helps! I wish I had a picture to show you!

here is an example... both notes appear to have the exact same serial number. however if u look very closely at the top of the last letter on the bottom note and compare that to the last letter on the top note you will see the extra little wing thing on the letter of the bottom note....

post-23512-129106236798_thumb.jpg

post-23512-129106237861_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

The #'s 2 and 3 are very close in appearance. Look again very closely and you'll see a # with 2 " humps" and the next one has 3. I had a person from Iran point that out to me and settle my nerves.

Thank you. I started to panic too. Two of my numbers looked to be the same, but there is a very small difference between the #'s 2 and 3. I would still like to run these to a bank or somewhere to have a 3rd party check them. Better to be safe than sorry.

• Upvote 1

here is an example... both notes appear to have the exact same serial number. however if u look very closely at the top of the last letter on the bottom note and compare that to the last letter on the top note you will see the extra little wing thing on the letter of the bottom note....

:) Thank you for the back up clarification!! That is hard to explain without an example! :)

Thank you all. One number does have a slight wing. Thanks again. :bow::bow:

Good deal!! :)

I bought mine from TD Banks and the serial numbers were the same as well on all of the 25,000...

Relax friend, the iraqi dinar is one of the most sophisticated currency out there. Alot of the notes look like they are the same so take another look at it pay attention to the detail. If it was indeed a duplicate bill then tell them and keep your recipet because by law they will have to reinburse you of your money and or may be able to get a suit. However I highly dout this will be the case just check :) also check them under a black light to see the ulitriviolet ink thats another way to tell if they truely are real. :) cheers.

Hey

I had the same panic attack a few months back when photographing mine;

the only numbers that gave me the fit were what I call the backwards 7's; they have a regular backward 7 and then a backward 7 that has two dips in the top line; i couldn't see without putting some 2.00 reading glasses; look up arabic numbers on google and print out and you will see the difference;