Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ENORRSTE: Where we are as of November 28, 2010

ronscarpa

ENORRSTE: Where we are as of November 28, 2010

« GET Site on: Today at 10:50:49 PM »

I would like to take a moment to announce that I most likely will not be on the next two calls. I am going to be flying to Iowa to visit my dear mother, whose 94th birthday we will celebrate on December 5. I won’t return until the 8th.

I have kept my involvement in the dinar investment a secret from all of my family except my sister, who is going with me to Iowa. It would be really nice to be able to surprise our mother with the good news of our blessing.

In any case, since it is a surprise, if the RV is delayed, again, then it won’t be possible for me to be on a call in her small apartment for 2 hours and still keep a surprise.

Ok, let’s get to the reading for tonight.

I actually wrote this last Wednesday night, just before what I suspected would be our announcement of the RV. However, here we are 4 days later and we are still waiting in expectation. I do believe that we are closer to our goal than ever, though, so my expectation level is also filled with hope and anticipation.

I have stuck my neck out to some extent in my readings of late. I have not done so because I need your approval or because I think that my analysis is so great. I have done so, quite simply, because I think that what I have to say is right. Furthermore, I hope that you all, or at least most of you, will agree with my analysis of the situation as we move into uncharted territory.

What I have said in the past is, in my opinion, a building up, if you will, of the people of God. I know that this sounds bold, but the reality is that if we are not steeled up when we receive our blessing, then we will not ultimately succeed in our own individual objectives.

Let me put this into terms that might be more easily understood. Let’s just suppose that we are playing poker. Better yet, let’s suppose that we are playing “no limit” poker. I want you all to understand the limits of our vulnerability, so the concept of “no limit” poker might well apply.

Let’s also assume that we have now acquired our “blessing”. Our “stake”, in the analogy I have just made, is huge. Each of us is in a position to go “all in”, so to speak.

I bring up this analogy because life is for a lot of people like poker. Many of us bet every day, whether we realize it or not. We also make stupid decisions daily. This is how life is like poker, oddly enough. In poker, however, the odds of the decisions we make are fairly easy to determine. In fact, if you watch poker on TV you will be able to see the odds posted literally in “live” time, as the play progresses.

In life, on the other hand, there is no computer that will tell you whether any given decision is the right one or the wrong one. In life, just as in poker, we only find out who won when all the cards have been played.

Now, follow me if you will. In life, as opposed to playing a game of cards, the hand does not play out in 5 or 7 cards. It takes time. I’d like you all to consider this point and do so with a bit of hesitation, because, like it or not, we are all playing poker, and the game will last quite a long time.

But that isn’t the real point I want to make. My emphasis isn’t on the fact that we’ve gambled with our money. That is clearly a given. All of us, to one degree or another, must know that this is a “wild gamble”.

So, then, in what sense am I talking about the poker analogy? This is where you need to put on your thinking caps. I say this as one of you, not as if I were trying to express something that does not apply to me as well. As I said last call, and I will paraphrase this, “we truly walk this path together.”

Let me get back to the point. I have a tendency to digress, but usually for a reason. In this last digression I had a reason: I wanted you all to realize that life involves gambling, to one degree or another.

Now, having said that I think that the next part of the equation of our gambling analogy is the decision making process. We are clearly holding a large “stake”. We also have the ability to go “all in”. But what decisions should we make?

Clearly we must have perspective in order to make the best decisions. Since our decisions don’t involve one hand of 5 to 7 cards we must look at our “gambling” from a broader point of view.

Therefore, I suggest that we consider some very serious options from the start. I want us to focus on how God has enabled TerryK to bring together a team of people who may just happen to make it possible for us to participate with God as we realize His plan for the world.

That is a very bold statement, admittedly, but I am calling you now to listen to me very carefully. As I said in my last reading, our being together is not a mistake. I didn’t say so directly, but what I did say was that if you missed this, you would be mistaken. Do you recall that?

So, it is no mistake, or no coincidence to put it another way, that we are together, OK?

Now we need to talk about how we gamble into the future.

TerryK has invited my dear friends Ray and Tampa Tom to join the 3 Amigos in this adventure into our future because, not accidentally, God has brought them to this venue just as he has brought the 3 Amigos together. This God of ours has ways, in case you haven’t noticed, and this particular venue has become powerful, in spite of everything that has been thrown against it. Perhaps, just perhaps, our success is based on an underlying truth, a faith, a sense of rightness, a knowledge, if you will. We all, and now I include the entire GET Team, even beyond the 3 Amigos, seem to have fallen into a reality that is about to transcend our own personal goals.

Whoops! What did I just say? Should I repeat it? Ok, let me say this again: We all, and now I include the entire GET Team, even beyond the 3 Amigos, seem to have fallen into a reality that is about to transcend our own personal goals.

What do I mean by this?

Here is what I mean, and I want you all to listen very carefully, because, as before, what I am about to say will surprise you. Are you ready? Here it is:

We will almost certainly have to go “all in”.

I will wait 10 seconds for you to let this sink in.

Now I realize that most if not all of you have no idea what I meant by this, so I will try to be more clear. From this point on you will begin to realize just how important this blessing is to the world. You will begin to see the larger term consequences of this infusion of wealth into the world economy. Furthermore, you will be participating in it. In this sense you will be acting in conjunction with the will of God. However, you will also need to realize just how important it will be to make right decisions in the poker game that we will all be playing. You will also come to realize that this poker game will last the rest of our lives, how ever long we are given to play it.

Now I realize that the attention span of a person is only so long, so I have to present my case in pieces. It is not easy for me, and I’m hoping that it is enticing for you, because I firmly believe that I have been given a relevant bit of information, if you will, that will enable those of us who participate in this poker game with deliberation and proper decision making to last through all of the cards, so to speak, and come out ahead.

What I am saying is that we will need to be diligent in our decision processes because each and every one of them will be necessary for us to achieve His plan. I am not naïve. Many will fail in this process. I’m talking to those who will listen, and hold their cards close to their chest, so to speak.

OK, I’ve dealt in a metaphor long enough. I suspect that it is time to come to the point in a way so that anyone can understand what I want to present.

Therefore, let me get to it.

As I see this unfolding I find that there are two definite needs that we all need to deal with as a part of God’s plan. I know that I am out there now, but I’m telling you what I believe to be true based upon what God has done to bring the GET Team together. So I hope that you will hear me in this sense.

The first need is for us all to create trusts that will protect us from others. This is so basic that I shouldn’t even have to discuss it. However, some have still not understood what we have presented. I realize that most don’t have the funds to form the trusts necessary for anonymity protection yet. But it is time to decide, period. You need to do this, if not in fact, then in principle. You must be ready to act. Ray says that there are 600 persons who have made some sort of commitment. Out of 10,000 members, what does that mean? It means that you aren’t ready!

The second need deals with Tampa Tom (and by extension Ali and Ty) and his willingness to provide us all with the information necessary to protect our assets once we realize this blessing. The RV will happen, my friends. Are you ready? Have you done your due diligence? I care not personally where you move your wealth once it is given to you. Neither does Tampa Tom, quite honestly. He has told us all clearly that he is a conduit only. Doesn’t that amaze you? Aren’t you a little bit baffled that neither TerryK, Rodney, Ray, TampaTom, nor I get a dime from you? This should baffle you, my friends. We aren’t in this for the money from you. Of course we’re in it for the money. That is a given. But not from you.

Perhaps this simple statement will enable you to grow in your trust of us. In the case of TerryK and his dear friends Al and Connie, this has become possible. They didn’t need to do this. But they saw, many months ago, that there was an “awakening” that needed to be developed. And they acted on it.

Did it occur to you that God might be a part of this? It did occur to me. I sensed something, and it was not only that I had an opportunity to post without being banned. Instead, I got a “sense”, if you will, that this might become big. At the time I had no idea why, but I’ve come to know why. I am sort of a “go along” type of guy. I have a good gig here. Rodney and I had our analytical thing going, and we had a venue with no bashing. It was fun. We even enjoyed the fact that TerryK came up with new intel each week that turned out totally wrong. It was a good gig!

But then, about 8 weeks ago, things started to change. I felt it. I have no idea who else did, but it seemed obvious to me. The atmosphere changed. I changed with it. I stopped doing what I’d been doing for some time, namely analyzing the news. Instead I began to change my focus. In short, I realized that the cards weren’t coming out the same way that they had been coming out. If I was going to play poker well, I decided that I’d better read the cards more carefully.

That brings us to where we are now. The game is changing, and we need to focus in on each card played from here on out.

With a stake as large as each of us will have, it will be very tempting to play our cards fast and loose. That is a simple fact. I implore you to STOP, sit back, relax, and consider well how to play each card from here forward.

You are all going to be placed in positions in which you will need to know when to “hold ‘em, and when to fold ‘em”. I do not say this lightly. I say it to allow you all to sober up!

If for one moment you think that you will not get drunk on money then you are mistaken!

Therefore, TampaTom and Ray and I will talk to you all on the next few calls about sobriety, and what it means to know when to hold ‘em and when to fold ‘em. If necessary I may send my reading to one of them so that they can read it to you in my place.

We will also begin to talk about anonymity, and its importance in our lives as we play poker until we die. Trust me, from the RV on, we will be in “no limit hold ‘em”. If you doubt this, then you are truly naïve. However, given the comments that I’ve received from many of you thus far, I suspect that my points are sticking, and that you are all sobering up. This is good. It is necessary. To the extent that we all hold our cards close to our chests, we will dwell inside the plan of God.

Of course I could be wrong.

Steve

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

what the hell? that could have been said in about 2 sentences. and, the least of my worries, if and when this rvs, and at a high enough rate, is handling the money afterward.

Gator, you are correct. He probably could have said more with fewer words, but his heart spills over with the greatness which will soon be upon us. In those many words can be found a recurring theme. The theme is, principally taken from the Christian Bible, that wealth suddenly gained will destroy a fool. Therefore, let us not be fools and let us also not be foolish with the blessing we will shortly receive. Plan for the future. Seek wisdom with all your heart. Manage your blessing wisely. Be frugal but be generous. Multiply your talents. Remember who your true source is. Be blessed and be a blessing. That is all.

:)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Gator, you are correct. He probably could have said more with fewer words, but his heart spills over with the greatness which will soon be upon us. In those many words can be found a recurring theme. The theme is, principally taken from the Christian Bible, that wealth suddenly gained will destroy a fool. Therefore, let us not be fools and let us also not be foolish with the blessing we will shortly receive. Plan for the future. Seek wisdom with all your heart. Manage your blessing wisely. Be frugal but be generous. Multiply your talents. Remember who your true source is. Be blessed and be a blessing. That is all.

:)

Very well said ,pureau.

Sorry folks.... I know there is a lot good people involved attempting to aid others with differnt types of intel.

But I cant help it My Bull Sh%$ meter goes off every time I hear one of this guy trying to give some time line on a RV that simply fails to address chapter 7.

There is no way around chapter 7 its must be removed or altered nor can there by a RV till that happens as I understand it..

Please if you have a link that proves my thinking wrong I would love to see link.

• Upvote 5

Well said pureau79. Thanks to RonS for posting and to Enorrste for thoughtful reflection. Boats and cars really need to be the last things considered when the RV is released. Enorrste is encouraging each of us to consider our destiny with lasting philanthropy, after we have secured an income stream.

Ennorste......what happened to him? His posts were always interesting and insightful. Since his tie-in with the Amigos he has become preachy, pedantic, and condescending. What's his point. He rambles in cryptic tones and has certainly lost me. IMO, we don't have time for this kind of silliness. Go Away............

People on this site are adults and can do whatever they want with their money. If they want to go out and blow it, so be it. That's why they call it "The Land of the Free" Geesh.

Me......I may just go to Vegas and put is all on RED. GO RV.

• Upvote 3

smile.gif

Thanks for the post ronscarpa

In a Nutshell pureau79 - Very Well said. God Bless You and Yours.

GoRV.gif

"We even enjoyed the fact that TerryK came up with new intel each week that turned out totally wrong. It was a good gig!"

Hmmm weekly bad info. I think he meant Daily bad info. But I guess it's a good gig if people keep coming back for more.