Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stop this $8.27 nonsense

JayLee202

Yes I agree....all this nonsense of rates over 3 dollars needs to stop.....we will be lucky to see over a dollar when it comes out....yes in years to come it can def climb up to previous rates but it WILL NOT be reinstated to 3 dollars to being with....they need to get all the big bills in first and become stable for their currency to climb back up to what it was.....dont know why people are actually believing the crap coming from some of these people of high rates to start....this isent kuwait and they arent going to come out anywhere near kuwait to start....its just not going to happen......close to the dollar or a bit over is what we should be expecting....its nice to dream of high rates but its just not realistic for Iraq at this point.....stability is the key for them.....coming in around a buck is not going to drown them and its not going to cause speculators to eat them up either.....and they can support just over a dollar easy....they have been implementing a rate of just over a dollar for the past three years behind the locked rate and I believe thats where they will start....it will be in a pegged basket so to think that the dinar will come out and climb drastically because of forex or anything else is just not plausible....it will not be based of the market and it will not be driven by the market either...hence the pegged basket......it will come out and stay that way until they can realistically raise the rate little by little.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes I agree....all this nonsense of rates over 3 dollars needs to stop.....we will be lucky to see over a dollar when it comes out....yes in years to come it can def climb up to previous rates but it WILL NOT be reinstated to 3 dollars to being with....they need to get all the big bills in first and become stable for their currency to climb back up to what it was.....dont know why people are actually believing the crap coming from some of these people of high rates to start....this isent kuwait and they arent going to come out anywhere near kuwait to start....its just not going to happen......close to the dollar or a bit over is what we should be expecting....its nice to dream of high rates but its just not realistic for Iraq at this point.....stability is the key for them.....coming in around a buck is not going to drown them and its not going to cause speculators to eat them up either.....and they can support just over a dollar easy....they have been implementing a rate of just over a dollar for the past three years behind the locked rate and I believe thats where they will start....it will be in a pegged basket so to think that the dinar will come out and climb drastically because of forex or anything else is just not plausible....it will not be based of the market and it will not be driven by the market either...hence the pegged basket......it will come out and stay that way until they can realistically raise the rate little by little.....

Well said dude.

Agree 100% sure over a dollar would be sweet but not going to happen

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Folks, I know we're all excited about the Dinar but it's not going to RV at no $8.27. I hope you're right but that ain't happening.

I AGREE

yes pleeease it's bad enough having hope up for an RV any day without doing that hi rate crap. At least that is to say I will believe it when I see it.

I AGREE

Lucky us if it hits $1.00 let alone 1.50.......

I THINK IT WILL BE HIGHER THAN THAT. GO RV

Ok, here's some food for thought. It has been stated that Iraq is signing contracts at 3.22(RI). It has been reported that Kuwait doesn't want the IQD below the Kuwait Dinar because of a shared large oil reserve. It has been reported Kuwait has been purchasing lumber in the US to supply Iraq rebuilding efforts. Stated that Iraq is purchasing cattle($1350) with 250 Dinar which calculates to 5.40(RV). Stated S said Iraq can support 9+ rate (RV). Reported IMF rejects CBI submitted rate as being to high, rumor has it he wanted 8+. Reported that the IMF told Iraq no to another loan, basically telling Iraq to grow up and get a job(RI your currency and form the GOI). IMO we will be looking at min of 3.60 (based on KWD) but and yes there's always a but, I'm starting to lean in the 4.50 to 5.40. Now those would be nice numbers.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy.

Go RV/RI