Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor I heard

TechSavvy

A coworker of mine had his father ask him if he had heard of the dinar, and he told his dad he had bought a little with one of my purchases he went in on. His dad told him that his bosses sister, who works in Washington, had called his boss (her brother) and told him to buy some and that she had purchased $250,000 dollars worth after hearing that some senators were buying a lot of it. I asked him to get his father to find out what her job or position is in Washington, I will try to keep you updated. Take it for what it's worth, I figured I'd share it tho.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 3

you heard this, or just got bored and needed to make something up? Sounds like the latter to me. But thanks for the interesting story, lots of brothers, fathers, and other characters.

Way to busy with work usually, to even remotely bother to try to entertain anyone with made up stories. You just reminded me tho why I usually refrain from ever posting on here! I heard it yesterday while at work and figured I would post it, I could have worked today too, but decided to take a rare day off and am just sitting here watching my worthless Vikes and surfing during commercials on my wifes iPad.

Edited by TechSavvy
  • Upvote 11

Way to busy with work usually, to even remotely bother to try to entertain anyone with made up stories. You just reminded me tho why I usually refrain from ever posting on here! I heard it yesterday while at work and figured I would post it, I could have worked today too, but decided to take a rare day off and am just sitting here watching my worthless Vikes and surfing during commercials on my wifes iPad.

TechSavvy -

Yes, many of us refrain from posting with any info, intel or insights and rumors we have heard BECAUSE the tone around here is that

the "Nasty-Crew" will jump all over you for doing so.

Thanks for takin' the risk anyway.

You posted in Rumors so no harm/no foul.....except for on the part of the Nasty Crew!!

If we put on our "big kid pants" we are all grown up enough to sort through the rumors and just add each one to the larger picture.

IF, on the other hand you don't own any "big kid pants" then alas, all they do is bash anyone who dares to open their mouth.

Glad you posted - ignore the "Nasty Crew" - they are exactly what they are and apparently can't help it and have nothing

better to do!

Peace! :D

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

A coworker of mine had his father ask him if he had heard of the dinar, and he told his dad he had bought a little with one of my purchases he went in on. His dad told him that his bosses sister, who works in Washington, had called his boss (her brother) and told him to buy some and that she had purchased $250,000 dollars worth after hearing that some senators were buying a lot of it. I asked him to get his father to find out what her job or position is in Washington, I will try to keep you updated. Take it for what it's worth, I figured I'd share it tho.

This is not a rumor, this is the same reason we are in this investment. Our fiends work in treasury and in protection... Go RV

• Upvote 6

This is not a rumor, this is the same reason we are in this investment. Our fiends work in treasury and in protection... Go RV

I figured since I don't know his father, his fathers boss or his fathers bosses sister who supposedly has an absurd amount of cash to burn, that I can't say it's anything other than a rumor to me, until hopefully I can find out more..

which is similar to watching my worthless Bills although they seem to be on their way to better days than the Vikes thanks for the post tech

I have you both beat. I live in Phoenix, Az. Talk about worthless. My Cardinals haven't done anything since Kurt Warner left.

• Upvote 1

TechSavvy -

Yes, many of us refrain from posting with any info, intel or insights and rumors we have heard BECAUSE the tone around here is that

the "Nasty-Crew" will jump all over you for doing so.

Thanks for takin' the risk anyway.

You posted in Rumors so no harm/no foul.....except for on the part of the Nasty Crew!!

If we put on our "big kid pants" we are all grown up enough to sort through the rumors and just add each one to the larger picture.

IF, on the other hand you don't own any "big kid pants" then alas, all they do is bash anyone who dares to open their mouth.

Glad you posted - ignore the "Nasty Crew" - they are exactly what they are and apparently can't help it and have nothing

better to do!

Peace! :D

Thanks, Tech and reaching apparently besides the huge amount of dinar gurus, in this site we have many members who think they are so smart that end being ignorant. This is rumor section if you don't like it get off!!!

• Upvote 1

Well, if it's a scam, then 5/3 Bank, and any other banks that sell Dinar are going to be in for it.

This is what I tell people when they say it is a scam. There is going to be a lot of banks in trouble, then they say well thats true. Steve