Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 11/28/2010

Doc31

Doc,

I loved the 10 items in the list...

and if I could add one more.

11) Don't forget to call or talk to the person that informed you of this investment and thank them from the bottom of your heart. Without them, none of us would be experiencing the blessing upon RV.

Thank you Mr. Brooks for telling me!! I appreciate you!

FishMan1969

• Upvote 2

Amen Fish and not only that but send them a bottle of the finest drink there is, I am......

Doc,

I loved the 10 items in the list...

and if I could add one more.

11) Don't forget to call or talk to the person that informed you of this investment and thank them from the bottom of your heart. Without them, none of us would be experiencing the blessing upon RV.

Thank you Mr. Brooks for telling me!! I appreciate you!

FishMan1969

Thanks Doc! I like your list. I'm struggling with #2 & #3 simply because our tax accountant (best friend), our lawyer (my brother-in-law) and our financial planner (our son) does not believe in this investment and thinks we're nuts! Therefore we won't be able to get their help until after the fact! Hopefully they won't mind helping even if we spare them the inevitable "I Told You So's"!!

Edited by detracy

Thanks Doc!!! I appreciate your efforts!!!! You sound like a lucky man!! But understand that those that are luckiest in life are those that realize that they already have all the best....happiness (attitude goes a long way with this one), good family (well you can't choose them but you can influence the way others think and you know...you have to love them as they with you despite flaws), and good friends (although very important ...it's better to have a few that you will love until the end and would do anything for rather than many that don't care...I mean really care). Anyways thanks for the updates and as always ...................GO RV in 2010!!!!!