Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV and Obama

earjockey

Thanks for the post earjockey

I dearly hope Obama has nothing to do with this RV.

If he does, and you are counting on him even wanting this RV, you can forget it.

Everything he has done since he has been in office has been in the direction of destroying this country.

An RV in iraq would surely help our economy and that Obama does not want to save this country.

You need to open your eyes - like so many other people in this country and see Obama for what he is.

We are gradually moving in the direction of total government control (martial law)

With homeland securtiy it was the beginning of it.

Controlling the banks and the automakers was a large step.

Controlling the healthcare in this country.

Now with the scanners and the strip searches at the airports will gradually bankrupt the airlines and then the government will take over control of them too.

It will not stop there. Hopefully the people of this country will stand up and take notice before it is too late.

You would be very wise not to count on Obama for anything that will benefit this country.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If you guys think that Obama does not know what is going on over in Iraq, think again!

http://www.washingto...0111207317.html

By Karen DeYoung

Washington Post Staff Writer

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Vice President Biden made numerous calls to senior Iraqi leaders over the past several months and U.S. officials directly participated in top-level negotiating sessions that lasted until just moments before the Iraqi parliament finally convened Thursday to approve a new power-sharing government, a senior Obama administration official said Friday.

Hoping to rebut criticism that it had lost influence in Iraq and was too passive over the eight months since the March elections there, or that its efforts were designed to keep Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki in power, the administration offered a detailed written account of previously unreported meetings, visits and calls that it said Biden and others had made.

Biden, Obama's point man on Iraq, telephoned Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani, a key figure in the negotiations, as often as several times a week, according to the administration timeline. Last week, the vice president was on the phone almost daily, with calls to Barzani, Maliki, Iraqi President Jalal Talibani and Ayad Allawi, the secular Shiite leader of the Sunni-dominated Iraqiya bloc that won a plurality of parliamentary seats.

The White House also kept in touch with leaders in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Turkey, all of whom had a vested interest in the outcome. In recent weeks the Saudis, who had privately told the administration they would never support Maliki's continuance in office, said they would support whatever the Iraqis agreed to.

Under the deal announced Thursday, Maliki, a Shiite, remains as prime minister, with Talibani, a Kurd, retaining the presidency. Iraqiya holds the parliamentary speakership and Allawi is set to assume chairmanship of a newly formed policy council, empowered to set government direction on a wide range of issues.

The deal appeared to have died even before it got off the ground. Iraqiya lawmakers walked out of the new government's first parliamentary session, saying they did not trust Maliki and the others to keep the new agreements. On the street, Sunnis expressed deep conviction that Maliki had stolen the prime ministership from Allawi.

Early Friday, Biden called newly elected parliamentary speaker Osama al-Nujaifi, of Iraqiya, to urge that he reassure his own partisans. The vice president "made the point that the world wants, the United States wants, the region wants to see Iraqiya and the Sunni Arab community" participate fully in the government, the senior official said.

With the parliament due to reconvene Saturday, weary administration officials crossed their fingers and hoped for the best. "Obviously, none of these people like each other very much," the official said. "It could be a very unwieldy coalition for a long time."

Until early this month, Iraq's four primary voting blocs - Maliki's State of Law Party, a separate Shiite group, the Kurds and Iraqiya - were negotiating "in twosies," the official said, trying to amass a parliamentary majority that excluded the others. It took until recently, the official said, for everyone to realize "it didn't work."

Part of the administration's task, and the reason for Biden's frequent calls to Barzani, was to keep the Kurds from striking a deal with the others. "If he had joined forces with Maliki before there was a satisfactory arrangement for Iraqiya, the game would have been up," the official said.

U.S. diplomats attended most meetings. "Everybody wants us around to keep the other guy honest," the official said. The diplomats helped write position papers, offered bridging positions and shuttled information from one group to another.

The breakthrough came last Saturday, when Barzani convened a meeting and four-way horsetrading began. In written, but still unsigned, agreements, the Kurds were promised early movement on internal boundary disputes between them and Iraqi Arabs, and on long-stalled regulations to manage the oil industry.

Ideas for the new council, and resolution of antagonisms over Sunni access to government positions, were brokered. According to the administration official, agreement was reached to prevent partisans of radical Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, whose party won 40 parliamentary seats, from holding any military or security positions in the government.

Government ministries, still to be divided among the parties, were "monetized," with each given numerical points according to its importance. "If you got the presidency," the official said the Iraqis agreed, "you might get less in the cabinet. . . . They have an informal sense of the points in their heads. That's how they'll work it out."

Read more:

• Upvote 5

It amazes me 50% of the people hate Bush, the other 50% hate Obama... THE US has to be in the loop, Iraq will contol the worlds oil source. If we are not involved, we are in trouble with the price of oil and natural gas. We are still in Korea, Japan, Germany and several other Countries, what makes you think we will ever leave Iraq. Just think, we will have the opportunity to blame the next 10 Presidents for this mess...

It amazes me 50% of the people hate Bush, the other 50% hate Obama... THE US has to be in the loop, Iraq will contol the worlds oil source. If we are not involved, we are in trouble with the price of oil and natural gas. We are still in Korea, Japan, Germany and several other Countries, what makes you think we will ever leave Iraq. Just think, we will have the opportunity to blame the next 10 Presidents for this mess...

I didn't hate either one of these guys just what they did and are doing to our country.

Most of us know Bush got us where we're today but it is O who is making it a whole lot worst than it was.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post earjockey

I dearly hope Obama has nothing to do with this RV.

If he does, and you are counting on him even wanting this RV, you can forget it.

Everything he has done since he has been in office has been in the direction of destroying this country.

An RV in iraq would surely help our economy and that Obama does not want to save this country.

You need to open your eyes - like so many other people in this country and see Obama for what he is.

We are gradually moving in the direction of total government control (martial law)

With homeland securtiy it was the beginning of it.

Controlling the banks and the automakers was a large step.

Controlling the healthcare in this country.

Now with the scanners and the strip searches at the airports will gradually bankrupt the airlines and then the government will take over control of them too.

It will not stop there. Hopefully the people of this country will stand up and take notice before it is too late.

You would be very wise not to count on Obama for anything that will benefit this country.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Please do not view my submission as any kind of support for Obama. My eyes are open only to the possibilities. Which seem to be working out, i.e. new intel regarding the MOF part in the RV announcement scenario. Just because I speculate does not infer agreement. Neither of us would be wise to not count on Obama doing anything other than what is best for Obama, period. I agree with your post and have given you my +. Shalom friend.

If you guys think that Obama does not know what is going on over in Iraq, think again!

http://www.washingto...0111207317.html

By Karen DeYoung

Washington Post Staff Writer

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Vice President Biden made numerous calls to senior Iraqi leaders over the past several months and U.S. officials directly participated in top-level negotiating sessions that lasted until just moments before the Iraqi parliament finally convened Thursday to approve a new power-sharing government, a senior Obama administration official said Friday.

Hoping to rebut criticism that it had lost influence in Iraq and was too passive over the eight months since the March elections there, or that its efforts were designed to keep Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki in power, the administration offered a detailed written account of previously unreported meetings, visits and calls that it said Biden and others had made.

Biden, Obama's point man on Iraq, telephoned Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani, a key figure in the negotiations, as often as several times a week, according to the administration timeline. Last week, the vice president was on the phone almost daily, with calls to Barzani, Maliki, Iraqi President Jalal Talibani and Ayad Allawi, the secular Shiite leader of the Sunni-dominated Iraqiya bloc that won a plurality of parliamentary seats.

The White House also kept in touch with leaders in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Turkey, all of whom had a vested interest in the outcome. In recent weeks the Saudis, who had privately told the administration they would never support Maliki's continuance in office, said they would support whatever the Iraqis agreed to.

Under the deal announced Thursday, Maliki, a Shiite, remains as prime minister, with Talibani, a Kurd, retaining the presidency. Iraqiya holds the parliamentary speakership and Allawi is set to assume chairmanship of a newly formed policy council, empowered to set government direction on a wide range of issues.

The deal appeared to have died even before it got off the ground. Iraqiya lawmakers walked out of the new government's first parliamentary session, saying they did not trust Maliki and the others to keep the new agreements. On the street, Sunnis expressed deep conviction that Maliki had stolen the prime ministership from Allawi.

Early Friday, Biden called newly elected parliamentary speaker Osama al-Nujaifi, of Iraqiya, to urge that he reassure his own partisans. The vice president "made the point that the world wants, the United States wants, the region wants to see Iraqiya and the Sunni Arab community" participate fully in the government, the senior official said.

With the parliament due to reconvene Saturday, weary administration officials crossed their fingers and hoped for the best. "Obviously, none of these people like each other very much," the official said. "It could be a very unwieldy coalition for a long time."

Until early this month, Iraq's four primary voting blocs - Maliki's State of Law Party, a separate Shiite group, the Kurds and Iraqiya - were negotiating "in twosies," the official said, trying to amass a parliamentary majority that excluded the others. It took until recently, the official said, for everyone to realize "it didn't work."

Part of the administration's task, and the reason for Biden's frequent calls to Barzani, was to keep the Kurds from striking a deal with the others. "If he had joined forces with Maliki before there was a satisfactory arrangement for Iraqiya, the game would have been up," the official said.

U.S. diplomats attended most meetings. "Everybody wants us around to keep the other guy honest," the official said. The diplomats helped write position papers, offered bridging positions and shuttled information from one group to another.

The breakthrough came last Saturday, when Barzani convened a meeting and four-way horsetrading began. In written, but still unsigned, agreements, the Kurds were promised early movement on internal boundary disputes between them and Iraqi Arabs, and on long-stalled regulations to manage the oil industry.

Ideas for the new council, and resolution of antagonisms over Sunni access to government positions, were brokered. According to the administration official, agreement was reached to prevent partisans of radical Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, whose party won 40 parliamentary seats, from holding any military or security positions in the government.

Government ministries, still to be divided among the parties, were "monetized," with each given numerical points according to its importance. "If you got the presidency," the official said the Iraqis agreed, "you might get less in the cabinet. . . . They have an informal sense of the points in their heads. That's how they'll work it out."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz16aXplgyC

You would think anyone listening to what has been going on would be aware of this. Apparently not. Good post got my +.

• Upvote 1

I didn't hate either one of these guys just what they did and are doing to our country.

Most of us know Bush got us where we're today but it is O who is making it a whole lot worst than it was.

Do we really have to read all of these sorry people personal political BS? People are here to obtain and exchange DINAR INFORMATION! At least the majority of us are!

Do we really have to read all of these sorry people personal political BS? People are here to obtain and exchange DINAR INFORMATION! At least the majority of us are!

So here is an outline of "my thoughts" regarding a probable revaluation of the dinar (RV) by next week:

Chain of command in RV decision making - Federal Reserve (Fed), Obama, World Trade Organization (WTO), United Nations Security Counsel (UNSC), International Monetary Fund (IMF), Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), Prime Minister (PM), Minister of Finance (MOF).

The interest of most of these players we know: FED, WTO, UNSC, IMF, CBI, PM.

IMO the only thing holding up the RV at this point is either the appointment of the MOF, Obama or the first real logistic opportunity on Sunday/Monday.

The reason Malilki seems to have became distracted or care-free is because he only has one imperative objective yet to be accomplished the appointment of the MOF, which may also have been completed. Apart from this everyone else in this decision process is through with him. So now we can expect him to take his sweet time, throw a few parties, knock-a-few-down with his buds and enjoy his wealth and position, while he appoints the rest of the GOI minions under him.

The decision makers are basically through with Maliki and he is free to look after his own interests again. Thursday was his coming out party, celebrating the end of his challenges.

This leaves Obama (IMO). So I have to ask myself what would be in his personal best interest regarding the timing of the RV?

An RV 2010 puts huge taxes into the US government's coffers throughout 2011 and adds to the asset side of the US government's balance sheet of next year's budget. An RV 2010 allows the impact of private and public spending from the RV to begin with this holiday season which will provide good financial news to start coming out beginning January through April's 1st Quarter reports followed immediately by an infusion of taxes April through June's IRS filing extension deadlines. Which will in turn provide momentum through the 2nd Quarter into the Summer. This timing would positively impact the 2011 real estate market's Spring and Summer's strong transactional season, which would also carry a positive financial impact through the next favorable stock trading season in the Fall 2011. The economy could see a synergy of positive economic developments leading into 2012 election cycle.

An RV in 2011 puts the vast majority of the taxes generate by the RV into the US government coffers in 2012. It would also move much of the muted positive financial budgetary impact into 2012 and move the unfavorable stock trading period of May through September 2011 with minimal reportable benefit into the end of the 1st Quarter 2012.

With election campaigns for the 2012 election starting the beginning of next year Obama would have to willing to start taking a beating for the first half of the next two years and only start to recover in 2012, with unemployment a lagging indicator, this could be a disastrous move waiting until to 2012 for the full impact of their ace-in-the-hole (RV) to reveal itself within the economy in a helpful way.

So the longer they wait the less of a positive political impact this RV will have. I fully believe this RV was planned to have been in full swing by Thanksgiving and Maliki's stalling messed it up. By the way the IMF is fully capable of employing gangster tactics against those that mess with their money. Maliki got an offer he could not refuse by people that deal everyday with dictators, murderers and thieves with government titles behind their name.

I am believing that there really are no hold ups at this point from the intel that has been shared. We just need to be patient and trust Obama's interest in the RV are as self-serving as Maliki's in avoiding the gallows (IMO)<_<

OK

• Upvote 1

I do not understand why you people think that our President of the United States of America, President Obama is STUPID. He is not at all STUPID, very smart and very well spoken.Lets not forget that he is a lawyer. Now we can say some pretty bad things about the last President, but i wont go there out of respect for him. If you are an Obama hater, keep it to yourself, if President Obama can help this RV, let him do it....thanks for your post DC-Man, GREAT JOB

Edited by Dbose453
  • Upvote 1

Latest intel actually places his finger on the trigger. Sorry I do not have the link however it was shared or speculated on in a recent and believable CC.

Ok. You use the word "Intel", you listen to guru CCs, and you have no actual information, and you place Obama's finger on the "trigger" this all adds up to mean that you're absolutely clueless just like Obama! He is out of the loop!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I do not understand why you people think that our President of the United States of America, President Obama is STUPID. He is not at all STUPID, very smart and very well spoken.Lets not forget that he is a lawyer. Now we can say some pretty bad things about the last President, but i wont go there out of respect for him. If you are an Obama hater, keep it to yourself, if President Obama can help this RV, let him do it....thanks for your post DC-Man, GREAT JOB

i cannot agree with your estimate of the president. he is terrible for this country.

• Upvote 1

Sorry if I am being a bit rash but what in heavens name does the Iraq GOI & RV have absolutely anything to do with Obama, Your tax laws, USA budget & so on.

Iraq doesn’t give to diddly squats what the USA wants its all about Iraq

The thing is the USA placed the puppet on the string in government the first time, slung Allawi out then stuck puppet number 2 in BIG OLD SADDAMS GHOST MALIKI.

What is most concerning is the Iraqi citizens voted for the now second candidate but never got the chance to form because the USA government mucked about by writing the Iraqi constitution that the clever politicions in Iraq made you look like incompetent bulkheads.

I just wish just once in my life someone would tell you Yankee doddle dandy load mouths to go jog on, nobody cares about you & just for once see you are no longer the big player you think you are.

After all look at the complete tosser you all put in charge of your well being

Happy thanksgiving

Easy Zantac.......We kicked your countries arse over 230+ years ago. I thought time healed all wounds :P . By the way, you still donating that chunk of change to charity if it RV's before 2011? As much as I'd like to you to be wrong, it's hard for me to believe that these guys will get everything wrapped up in such a short time. They have proven time and again that they work at their own pace. We shall see in the next 30 days. Go RV....

• Upvote 2

Ok. You use the word "Intel", you listen to guru CCs, and you have no actual information, and you place Obama's finger on the "trigger" this all adds up to mean that you're absolutely clueless just like Obama! He is out of the loop!

How do you know that Obama is out of the loop???? YOU DON'T KNOW.....

One man cannot destroy a country. The country is destroyed by the fools that put him in office.

AND...the people who did not put him in office. I personally would like to know what Obama has done so badly? It is a known fact that without the Stimulus he put in place, The US would have lost millions more jobs in the private and government sector. The Health Care Bill was not terrible. With 40% of Americans without health are, how can his Health Care Bill be bad?

The problem is that Obama has not done anything to help build moral in the country. His race plays a factor. Obama has gone flat. He has been there behind the scenes but not out spoken enough for the people. He has concentrated on legislation and not being outspoken. The legislation is more important but the warm and fuzzies is what gets you noticed.

Second, Remember Obama inherited this mess. He did not create it...If Superman we elected President instead of Obama, he could not resolve the US mess in 2 years time!

Edited by Triple xXx