Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

intro

Hi everyone; just joined & looking forward to learning more avout the rumored RV of the dinar. What keeps bothering me is that if what I hear is true, it would suddenly turn thousands and thousands of relatively poor Middle-easterners into instant millionaires (dollar, not dinar millionaires). Doesn't sound logical to me. When the rest of the world's currency seems to be going down the toilet, the only RV I would think would occur would be for the dinar to become worth LESS, not more.

This is because you don't know squat about what's happening...nor history...till you get some education....you should not post...you're embarassing yourself..but ...****..you wouldn't even know that!

Well, what a nice polite way to welcome a newcomer. Are you for real? Are other members of this forum as rude as you? If you are the exception, is there some way I can ban posts from you from showing up when I view the forum? BTW, I did send in my money for 100K of dinars today. I figure it's better than a lottery ticket. Even if there were to be no RV, at least there is some value in the dinar, whereas with a lottery ticket, you loose and you have nothing.

As far as not posting, I was asked to post an introduction, so I did. Sorry you didn't like it.

This is because you don't know squat about what's happening...nor history...till you get some education....you should not post...you're embarassing yourself..but ...****..you wouldn't even know that!

Are you tying to make a a$$ out of yourself or do you come by it naturally?

Sorry Twincougars, I would like to welcome you! I think you made a wise decision picking up a few dinar. I suggest you go back a bit in the archieves and play catch up, alot is going on that suggests we may be getting close to some movement in the IQD.

Enjoy, don't let some get to you! Most are good people on here. ;)

WOW !!!! What rock did you crawl out from under DaveP..??? I would suggest you crawl back under it and stay there until you can talk nicely to the uniformed that are simply trying to learn. I have one important question for you "If you sat in a room together would you talk that way...?" If not then why do it in here? Oh......I get it, it's a sign of your superior intellegence...! Go back under the rock Dave !!

Hi everyone; just joined & looking forward to learning more avout the rumored RV of the dinar. What keeps bothering me is that if what I hear is true, it would suddenly turn thousands and thousands of relatively poor Middle-easterners into instant millionaires (dollar, not dinar millionaires). Doesn't sound logical to me. When the rest of the world's currency seems to be going down the toilet, the only RV I would think would occur would be for the dinar to become worth LESS, not more.

Here is a simple rule. In Iraq, 1 dinar will always be 1 dinar. Only when a dinar is spent out of country does it exchange. The cost of imported goods will become lower thereby increasing the spending power of the dinar.